Post: The Saboteur 98% on Mission and 98% Freeplay Target
12-17-2012, 03:47 AM #1
satuduatiga
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

well...this game is old, 2009...but i still played it, drive around enjoyed the old Paris with fantastic soundtrack and finished it with Plat
[ATTACH=CONFIG]20902[/ATTACH]
and...i downloaded at xploder database for the freeplay target but it has only 50% Freeplay done...and i go from there to finish the freeplay target...
this is my save You must login or register to view this content. you can resign it with xploder...i don't know about the story related trophy...if it automatically pop...
with the Freeplay taget just go visit white dots on the map in each area, blow something or kill the Nazi General, and the trophy pop for each area, in Le Havre i forgot to left you guys 1 white dot to trigger the trophy, but just try go there...
and for the Saint Honoré and casanova trophy, my save start at Le Havre, buy ammo and go outside [check the difficulty in option, it must be frekin hard] blow your self with dynamite, and buy ammo again...ding!...
for Casanova, in Le Havre, just go straight to Nazi's headquarter, just shoot some ammo to trigger the alarm, and run to the green dot near the garage, kiss the girl for couple of times...and the trophy hopefullly pop...
that's all...hope you enjoy...and sorry for my english... :whistle:

and this is for EU Version
Originally posted by Lamputt View Post
Ive changed region to BLES if anyone needed it or doesnt know how to do it themselves.

confirmed
Originally posted by BornOfOsiris View Post
Tested:
solid gold unlocks after loading
weapon master and saint honore if you buy ammo
tourist unlocks if you collect last post card in saint germain (south middle of the map)
first blood, commando, fatherland fighter, coast guard, guerilla warfare unlock after one collectible
wrecking crew needs 3 collectibles
walking wmd unlocks after 2 collectibles
unnatural disaster unlocks after 2 collectibles

and casanova will not unlock, probably because there already is 50 done
Last edited by satuduatiga ; 12-28-2012 at 12:20 PM. Reason: Thanks for the +Rep...

The following 20 users say thank you to satuduatiga for this useful post:

ale...b, bigbow, bilaljalook, BornOfOsiris, CODHoster1337_, cronos002, d2rk, deathproof, dragak, kobra1922, Lamputt, msd997, neminis7, NeoFrost, salbator, Shabiku, spitalfire, steve-0, TG5112, TheCKU

The following user groaned satuduatiga for this awful post:

SoloHoster
12-17-2012, 11:47 AM #2
Thanks for the save
12-17-2012, 04:17 PM #3
follower
Do a barrel roll!
Is this us or eu save.

Thanks in advance
12-17-2012, 04:41 PM #4
bilaljalook
Don't be sorry, be better!!
Originally posted by follower View Post
Is this us or eu save.

Thanks in advance

its US,the link said BLUS Winky Winky

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

Originally posted by satuduatiga View Post

well...this game is old, 2009...but i still played it, drive around enjoyed the old Paris with fantastic soundtrack and finished it with Plat
and...i downloaded at xploder database for the freeplay target but it has only has 50% Freeplay done...and i go from there to finish the game...

this is my save You must login or register to view this content. you can resign it with xploder...i don't know about the story related trophy...if it automatically pop...
with the Freeplay taget just go visit white dots on the map in each area, blow something or kill the Nazi General, and the trophy pop for each area, in Le Havre i forgot to left you guys 1 white dot to trigger the trophy, but just try go there...
and for the Saint Honoré and casanova trophy, my save start at Le Havre, buy ammo and go outside [check the difficulty in option, it must be frekin hard] blow your self with dynamite, and buy ammo again...ding!...
for Casanova, in Le Havre, just go straight to Nazi's headquarter, just shoot some ammo to trigger the alarm, and run to the green dot near, kiss the girl and the trophy hopefullly pop...

great job Winky Winky ,the game is amazing but after i completed nearly everything i got YLOD and lost the save and sold the game but with this save i might get it back Winky Winky
12-17-2012, 05:20 PM #5
Thanks for the save
12-17-2012, 09:59 PM #6
satuduatiga
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by follower View Post
Is this us or eu save.
Thanks in advance

it's US but you can just copy paste to your region without the param.sfo and resign it....
Originally posted by bilaljalook View Post
its US,the link said BLUS Winky Winky
---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

great job Winky Winky ,the game is amazing but after i completed nearly everything i got YLOD and lost the save and sold the game but with this save i might get it back Winky Winky

yes indeed the game is fun to play and great soundtrack to...
Originally posted by Faisal View Post
Thanks for the save

Originally posted by Feinars View Post
Thanks for the save

thank you....!
12-18-2012, 11:27 AM #7
Lamputt
Space Ninja
Originally posted by satuduatiga View Post

and...i downloaded at xploder database for the freeplay target but it has only 50% Freeplay done...and i go from there to finish the freeplay target...
for Casanova, in Le Havre, just go straight to Nazi's headquarter, just shoot some ammo to trigger the alarm, and run to the green dot near the garage, kiss the girl and the trophy hopefullly pop...

Ive changed region to BLES if anyone needed it or doesnt know how to do it themselves.
12-18-2012, 12:05 PM #8
Thanks for the save Winky Winky
12-18-2012, 01:03 PM #9
satuduatiga
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Lamputt View Post

thanks mate....i put on first post....
12-24-2012, 09:46 AM #10
BornOfOsiris
Pokemon Trainer
Tested:
solid gold unlocks after loading
weapon master and saint honore if you buy ammo
tourist unlocks if you collect last post card in saint germain (south middle of the map)
first blood, commando, fatherland fighter, coast guard, guerilla warfare unlock after one collectible
wrecking crew needs 3 collectibles
walking wmd unlocks after 2 collectibles
unnatural disaster unlocks after 2 collectibles

and casanova will not unlock, probably because there already is 50 done

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo