Post: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed Platinum Save!
12-17-2012, 11:09 PM #1
mosiko6
君の下着狙って
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone, this is a pleasure to see y'all again for another release of mine.

You must login or register to view this content.

Hope everyone will enjoy this, I put a lot of work in this and is probably the hardest platinum I have completed so far. I did not want to share this but I recently changed my mind.

The save will pop the hardest trophy in the game:

All gold trophies and Yokozuna

Some other trophies will pop as well after completing an event.

All trophies related to stickers (all on page one) You will have to do yourself they are very easy. (If you somehow find a way to make them pop let me know I will update)

You will also need 4 controller to get platinum. Have fun!

(If you have all equipment boosting friends, pads and etc, can take 2-3 hours only to acheive Platinum)

LINK: You must login or register to view this content.
EU (BLES01646):You must login or register to view this content. Thank you Soad08 saving me a few questions Smile

Also Thank you SHAKKA_26 To unlock save for me Smile
If you only need the 4 controller part done I will do it for relatively cheap if you want.

If I also see this save somewhere else then in this thread, I'll get mad too!

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by mosiko6 ; 12-23-2012 at 09:06 PM.

The following 29 users say thank you to mosiko6 for this useful post:

19willy74, 316up, ajfrankart24, ambis, BASIA2001, bilaljalook, drocker8, Eggman85, Gabberhard, Jax667, jobone233, john connor 84, keeks7, kosy, Lukastim80, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, ps3re, pvtforlife, sajman777, saucisse, scienide, simmo_316, slyjak, Wednesday 13, xSOADx, Yuki_240sx, yzaasn, zoules
12-22-2012, 06:20 AM #20
sajman777
Little One
Okay so here i go.

1. When you start the game, just do a race and win this will unlock the other harder trophies like Welcome to Victory Lane and anything else your missing such as the early license trophies.

2. Yokunza: For me it unlocked by beating the EXPERT ghost. I chose Galatic Parade and used Gum on a Speed mod. After beating the time Yokuzuna and Triple Star License trophy unlocked. Other trophies will unlock if your missing them too.

3. Stunt/Style: All you need to do is a few races they will unlock during or after the race depending on what they are. For the 5 drift overtakes try it on EASY at Egg Hanger at that first massive bend, take over 3 cars in a drift and it will unlock. The other trophies such as hit 10 enemies behind in one race just hit 3-4 from behind and it will unlock and so on.

NOTE: Also when you reassign the save becareful. At first when i did it, my ps3 said "trophy not unlocked" then i copied save from the PS3 (reassigned using this one) then reassigned it again and it worked fine. Really weird that this worked but not the Dark Souls save if anyone knows could you let me know.

Anyways thankyou and all credit for hard work to mosiko6
Last edited by sajman777 ; 12-22-2012 at 07:00 AM.

The following user thanked sajman777 for this useful post:

TheVixen
12-22-2012, 03:03 PM #21
mosiko6
君の下着狙って
Originally posted by WinnerKing View Post
SHAKKA 26 gave AGEOFJOHN your info he breake the save

Like, I hope you burn alive in hell screaming trying to beg for your life,

Or even better. . . suffer in boiling water your whole life, this may be interesting, OK! (I love boiling water) You will have such a great time.

Have a merry x-mas

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

Originally posted by sajman777 View Post
Okay so here i go.

1. When you start the game, just do a race and win this will unlock the other harder trophies like Welcome to Victory Lane and anything else your missing such as the early license trophies.

2. Yokunza: For me it unlocked by beating the EXPERT ghost. I chose Galatic Parade and used Gum on a Speed mod. After beating the time Yokuzuna and Triple Star License trophy unlocked. Other trophies will unlock if your missing them too.

3. Stunt/Style: All you need to do is a few races they will unlock during or after the race depending on what they are. For the 5 drift overtakes try it on EASY at Egg Hanger at that first massive bend, take over 3 cars in a drift and it will unlock. The other trophies such as hit 10 enemies behind in one race just hit 3-4 from behind and it will unlock and so on.

NOTE: Also when you reassign the save becareful. At first when i did it, my ps3 said "trophy not unlocked" then i copied save from the PS3 (reassigned using this one) then reassigned it again and it worked fine. Really weird that this worked but not the Dark Souls save if anyone knows could you let me know.

Anyways thankyou and all credit for hard work to mosiko6

Thank you,

Basictly the process is easy after doing either one race or trial youll unlock everything that is suppose to unlock, beside the stuff like perform 10 combo in 1 race (do this in trial in season temple) for an exemple. Most of them are very easy in 1-2 hour you clear them all.

The following user thanked mosiko6 for this useful post:

TheVixen
12-22-2012, 08:34 PM #22
zezaum
Haxor!
any possibility to discover the psn uk game ID?
12-22-2012, 09:06 PM #23
BadBoyXxX
Bounty hunter
its only for cfw? or its worked on ofw?
12-22-2012, 09:25 PM #24
Originally posted by BadBoyXxX View Post
its only for cfw? or its worked on ofw?

both , ofw and cfw. just resign with xploder or any other manual resigning tool like the recent released ones
12-22-2012, 10:55 PM #25
sajman777
Little One
Your welcome Smile

Yup it was very easy to do and follow. In regards to the local trophies - i need 4 controllers and will they just pop up after doing any event? because i tried just normally and neither trophies popped up (this is before your save was available). OR would there be another way to do it without 4 controllers (im probably pushing my luck here lol).
12-23-2012, 01:09 PM #26
BadBoyXxX
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by ohSmexeh View Post
both , ofw and cfw. just resign with xploder or any other manual resigning tool like the recent released ones

i have xploder but i can copy the dates from the game from my ps3 because im on ofw no cfw wht can i do?
12-23-2012, 05:51 PM #27
mosiko6
君の下着狙って
Originally posted by zezaum View Post
any possibility to discover the psn uk game ID?

we already talked about it, seach in the thread Smile

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

Originally posted by sajman777 View Post
Your welcome Smile

Yup it was very easy to do and follow. In regards to the local trophies - i need 4 controllers and will they just pop up after doing any event? because i tried just normally and neither trophies popped up (this is before your save was available). OR would there be another way to do it without 4 controllers (im probably pushing my luck here lol).

no you need 4 controller and all 4 pads needs to finish 1st, 2nd 3rd and 4th in a 10 player match

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

Originally posted by BadBoyXxX View Post
i have xploder but i can copy the dates from the game from my ps3 because im on ofw no cfw wht can i do?

Please use the guide made by YnO in the sticky threads, should help ya
12-23-2012, 07:28 PM #28
BadBoyXxX
Bounty hunter
nice thanks for the help can u help me to find this for sonic all stars racing eu?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo