12-20-2012, 02:22 PM #1
z3robro
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

This Save Set is Complete.....
DLC save added

The Disc save also work with the digital version! Tested and Comfirmed by some NGU members!
BTW: new (and easy) methode to get 41% trophies instant pop - NO need to delete 1.5 gig update.

As promise: Here are all the saves in one file
note that Plat save is only downloadable from MRRWS's post, this can be found You must login or register to view this content.

US saveset coming soon

Hey guys,

as I promised in You must login or register to view this content. I am working on a Platinum save file for Sleeping Dogs.
In the end, most of the saves are not even mine =.= But I think my post explains everthing better.
We are almost there Happy
First things first: What do you need to know:

1. MRRWS' save, Mark1's save and mine are AUTOSAVE saves. You just need to wait at the main menu and press continue.
2. These save work with Xploder.
3. This post isn't completed yet. But when it is finished, this post will contain every collectables save. You just need to find one more and than DING, the trophy pops up.
4. All these saves are tested on my dummy account and they can be synched with psn. I personally tested MMRXS' save and Mark1's save, and I can vow for it that both saves are working, you just need to follow the steps.
5. This post doesn't cover the story related trophies. I really recommend this game, just play the story, it was really fun.
6. For MRRWS' save you need to delete the patch (instruction below).
==============UPDATE==============

20 December '12: Post created and You must login or register to view this content. uploaded.
21 december '12: THE WORLD IS GONNA END Smile, just kidding added You must login or register to view this content.. And picture trophy added. Also added some trophies that you can earn with MRRWS's save.
30 December '12: Just got back form a trip to Thaiand. Anwser most of the question asked and added Mark1's save. Still waiting on approval form You must login or register to view this content.to use his save.
28 January '13: Trying to complete this post while including all trophies of Sleeping Dogs.
30 January '13: Added all the savegame in one single download. EU only. US is coming soon and still searching on a PSN code of Sleeping Dog.
19 March '13: Editing stuffs and adding Year of the Snake save.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22961[/ATTACH]

DLC save: Year of the Snake

THIS SAVE IS STILL UNTESTED, I DO NOT OWN THE DLC SO PLEASE SOMEONE BE SO KIND TO TEST THIS

Originally posted by mark1 View Post
Not quite
Happy

I have saves for the "Year of the Snake" DLC right You must login or register to view this content.
I've put instructions inside, also, these are from the EU digital version (free with February's PLUS)

NOW its complete![/QUOTE]
Remind the PSN version Save is also compatible with the Disc version

Step 1

use MRRWS' save file to get about 41% of the trophies.
You can download and view his post You must login or register to view this content..
please note that I don't want to leech, so please download the save from his post!
MRRWS, if you are reading this, sorry for not asking promission to use your save file. But i didn't copy the file at all. Every viewer can download your save form your post not form mine. Hope you won't hate me for this Smile

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT YOU FOLLOW THESE STEPS WITH HIS SAVE GAME:

1. Go to MRRWS' post and download the Platinum save.
2. In the folder you will find 2 files: Game Options and Auto Save data.
3. Resign BOTH saves and copy thel to your ps3
4. Then go to internet setting and disable your internet connection.
5. Start the game in offline mode.
6. Wait at main menu and go to LOAD/SAVE section.
7. Load the Auto Save.
8. Sit back and enjoy 41% instant pop up !

Originally posted by mrrws View Post

41% On Load Confirmed By Me & Manhunter7

Here is what you get

Minor Face : Achieve Face Level 2 (Bronze Trophy)
Gaining Face : Achieve Face Level 5 (Bronze Trophy)
Great Face : Achieve Face Level 10 (Bronze Trophy)

Man Around Town : Visit All Locations (Bronze Trophy)

Slight Silver : Achieve 5 Silver Stats Award (Bronze Trophy)
Sustantial Silver : Achieve 15 Silver Stats Award (Bronze Trophy)
Solid Silver : Achieve 30 Silver Stats Award (Silver Trophy)

Strike Gold : Achieve 1 Gold Stats Award (Bronze Trophy)
Gold Rush : Achieve 5 Gold Stats Award (Bronze Trophy)
Golden Touch : Achieve 15 Gold Stats Award (Silver Trophy)
Pure Gold : Achieve 30 Gold Stats Award (Gold Trophy)

Rookie : Complete 10% Of All Missions, Favours, Cases, Events, Jobs & Races (Bronze Trophy)
Officer : Complete 25% Of All Missions, Favours, Cases, Events, Jobs & Races (Bronze Trophy)
Detective : Complete 50% Of All Missions, Favours, Cases, Events, Jobs & Races (Silver Trophy)
Chief Inspector : Complete 100% Of All Missions, Favours, Cases, Events, Jobs & Races (Gold Trophy)

Update : Delete the patch before loading the save for all trophies to pop (41%)

Trophy that pops up upon loading his save.
You must login or register to view this content.Minor Face
Achieve Face Level 2.

You must login or register to view this content.Gaining Face
Achieve Face Level 5.

You must login or register to view this content.Great Face
Achieve Face Level 10.

You must login or register to view this content.Fashion Victim
Purchase all clothing.

You must login or register to view this content.Man Around Town
Visit Aberdeen, Central, Kennedy Town and North Point.

You must login or register to view this content.Rookie
Complete 10% of all missions, cases, favors, events, jobs and races.

You must login or register to view this content.Officer
Complete 25% of all missions, cases, favors, events, jobs and races.

You must login or register to view this content.Detective
Complete 50% of all missions, cases, favors, events, jobs and races.

You must login or register to view this content.Chief Inspector
Complete 100% of all missions, cases, favors, events, jobs and races.

You must login or register to view this content.Strike Gold
Achieve 1 Gold Stat Award.

!!!!The trophies below can only be earn if you resign the GAME OPTION save with Auto Save !!!

You must login or register to view this content.Slight Silver
Achieve 5 Silver Stat Awards.

You must login or register to view this content. Substantial Silver
Achieve 15 Silver Stat Awards.

You must login or register to view this content. Solid Silver
Achieve 30 Silver Stat Awards.

You must login or register to view this content.Gold Rush
Achieve 5 Gold Stat Award.

You must login or register to view this content. Golden Touch
Achieve 15 Gold Stat Awards.

You must login or register to view this content.Pure Gold
Achieve 30 Gold Stat Awards.

You can earn more then 41% with this save.

Earn MORE trophies with MRRWS' save

You must login or register to view this content.Kleptomaniac
Hijack 5 trucks and collect their cargo.
Just drive around and hijack one more truck. After escaping the cops and putting the truck into a garage, will get the trophies.

You must login or register to view this content.Tourist
Win a bet on a cockfight.

You must login or register to view this content.Infowlable
Win 50,000 on a single cockfight.
The two trophies above can be earned the same time. The save is saved in your Kennedy Town save house. Go to the docks. And go to cockfight. Bet 75,000 on a cock. Since you have a lot of maney, just keep betting 'till your cock wins....Please guy hit the 'LIKE' button if you have a awkard mament back there Smile

You must login or register to view this content.Whatever's Handy
Use 10 different melee weapons to defeat enemies.
Another easy trophy earned. All you need to do is find a melee weapon and kill one enimie with it: the easiest way to find a melee weapon is to walk to a car and go to the trunk, and press 'triangle' to pick the Iron thingy...:p. After you got that, just search a 18K member and beat him to death. Civilian doesn't count, needs to be a 18K member.

You must login or register to view this content.Gun Nut
Use 10 different firearms to defeat enemies.
Another easy trophy earned. All you need to do is find a firearm and kill one enimie with it: the easiest way to find a firearm is to walk to a cop car and go to the trunk (some perople start with a .50 cal handgun laying on the ground, in thier save house.) , and press 'triangle' to pick a shotgun. After you got that, just search a 18K member and shoot him. Civilian doesn't count, needs to be a 18K member.

You must login or register to view this content.Foodie
Try 10 different foods or drinks.
All you need is eat one more food. Go to a vendor and buy something to drink or eat. You will get the trophy afterwards.

You must login or register to view this content.Martial Law
Defeat all 4 Martial Arts Clubs
Just do one more club fight.In Kennedy Docks you will find a fight club, just win 6 rounds and trophy is yours.

You must login or register to view this content.Fashion Statement
Change all your clothes in your wardrobe or a clothing store.
Easy trophy, just change torso, pants, shoes and hat.

You must login or register to view this content.Karaoke Superstar
Achieving 90% and above for all songs at the Karaoke Bars in HK.
Not difficult go to BAM BAM club and sing the first song- You need to achieve more then 90 % - Which isn't difficult. After completing the song you get the trophy=====================================================================

Step 2

use my saves to get all the remaining trophies.

You must login or register to view this content.Spiritual Healing
Pray at all of the Health Shrine.
This save is saved in your save house in North Point. Just go outside and pray at the shrine. Afterwards you get the trophy.
Download: You must login or register to view this content.

or use You must login or register to view this content. save to get all the remaining trophies.

All credit for the trophies below go to You must login or register to view this content.
he was so kind to put a instruction and a map within, if you are reading this Mark1, Thanks mate.

You must login or register to view this content.Spiritual Healing
One more in Kennedy Town in Cemetary. Press 'Select' and 'Square' and you will find it.

You must login or register to view this content.Wei of the Road
Complete all Street Races.
One more street race, indicated on the map. Easy race.

You must login or register to view this content.Mr. Nice Guy
Complete all Favors.
One more favor, located in the K-Bar, in Central. Objective is to score bad in Karaoke. Easy.

You must login or register to view this content.Event Driven
Complete half of the open world events.

You must login or register to view this content.Event Planner
Complete all of the open world Events.
These two trophies above can be earn with doing one more event. The last event is indicated with a Yellow 4. Easy just grab a drunk guy and drag him out of the yellow circle on the minimap. After doing it, you should get the trophies.

Originally posted by Lamputt View Post
It needs to be a sunny day and between 10am and 2pm, head towards KAM CHUK OVERPASS keep walking right, there is a drunk with a yellow icon over his head,
Originally posted by Lamputt View Post

You must login or register to view this content.Bounty Hunter
Complete all of Roland's Jobs.
Indicated on the map, all you need is drive Roland to a place and chase a guy. After finishing the mission, about 1 min max, you get the trophy.

You must login or register to view this content.Hong Kong Super Hacker
Hack every Security Camera in the game.
For this save go to map 'Kennedy Town'. In West side of the map. You will see 'Kennedy Town Beach' and then press 'Square' you will the last spy camera indicated in gray. The code I used was 5741.

You must login or register to view this content.West End Scavenger
Unlock every lockbox in Kennedy Town and Aberdeen.
Just press 'Select' and 'Square' and search for the gray lock box. ( in the Cemetary ) Easy to find.

You must login or register to view this content.Central Scavenger
Unlock every lockbox in Central.
Just press 'Select' and 'Square' and search for the gray lock box. In the alleyway by the police station, near the K-Bar.

You must login or register to view this content.North Point Scavenger
Unlock every lockbox in North Point.
This one was very hard to find, needed almost 30 minutes to get this one. So you need to take a boat and drive it the whole way so you can go on shore. Simplely put, the lock box is on a beach and you need to take the boat to get there. (pretty lame that it tooks me more then 20 minutes to figure that out, silly me Winky Winky)

Heres the You must login or register to view this content. save, just purchase the last vehicle in Kennedy Town.
Oh and BTW, using my original save I bought the 'sleeping dogs gold pack' and got level 10 triad trophy that way rather than replaying missions!

You must login or register to view this content.Auto Enthusiast
Purchase all vehicles.

Just buy the last vehicle in Kennedy Town
Sora9112's saves

You must login or register to view this content.Super Cop
Unlock ten Cop Upgrades.

Originally posted by Sora9112 View Post

[URL="https://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zd4at8tddue6lzw"][COLOR=#333333]SuperCop[/COLOR][/URL]

With this save complete around 2-3 more case leads for

You must login or register to view this content.Ultimate Fighter
Unlock ten Triad Upgrades.

U[URL="https://www.mediafire.com/download.php?c9ha4ino1d1n1iq"]ltimate Fighter[/URL]

This save puts you at the final mission. Complete it (with at least 2 triad stars) for

You must login or register to view this content.Case Closed
Complete all cases. - This save normally also should pop up '
Take A Bite Out Of Crime '
    [URL="https://www.mediafire.com/download.php?66l1b2m9l6z71l1"]SDogs_EndGame.rar[/URL]

Complete the final lead

Story related trophies.

You must login or register to view this content.In With the Gang
Complete Night Market Chase.

Story related, cannot be missed. Unlocks upon completing the story mission, “Night Market Chase”. Easy trophy just finish the first mission.

You must login or register to view this content.That’ll Show’em
Complete Payback.

Story related, cannot be missed. Unlocks upon completing the story mission, “Payback”.

You must login or register to view this content.A Big Betrayal
Complete Dockyard Heist

Story related, cannot be missed. Unlocks upon completing the story mission, “Dockyard Heist”.
It can be earned withYou must login or register to view this content., just complete the mission and you will get the trophies

You must login or register to view this content.Big Smiles All Around
Complete Big Smile Lee.

Story related, cannot be missed. Unlocks upon completing the final story mission, “Big Smile Lee”.
This can be earn with You must login or register to view this content.. This save bring you to the final mission of the game. Finish the final mission with atleast 2 triad star ( that red triangle thing) and you will get another trophies.

Clearing all the remaining trophies.

You must login or register to view this content.Stuntman
Successfully perform an action hijack. - Easy trophy
To perform an action hijack, drive up to the car in front of you, and hold You must login or register to view this content.. An arrow will appear on the car in front of you. Keep it held until the arrow turns green, and when it does, press You must login or register to view this content. again. Wei will jump to the top of the car, automatically make his way to the driver, and hijack the vehicle. Occasionally during action hijacks, Wei might have a loose grip which requires you to press You must login or register to view this content. so he doesn’t fall.

You must login or register to view this content.A Slap in the Face
Kill someone with a fish. - Best part is killing someone with a fish while chasing Dog Eye.
Throughout the story during the brawling sequences, you may notice large fish tanks which you can perform an environmental kill on. Once these tanks are broken, fishes will drop out and flop about on the ground. For obvious reasons for this trophy, simply pick the fish up, and start wailing at a nearby hostile triad member until they’re dead. Kill them before the fish is deemed unusable, and the trophy will unlock.

Replay the story mission, “Club Bam Bam” or "Final Kill" if you don’t have this by the end of your playthrough.

You must login or register to view this content.Take A Bite Out Of Crime
Complete a case.
Story related. Cannot be missed. This is the first of four Cop cases that you are given.
You must login or register to view this content.Gadgetman
Pick a lock, plant a bug, trace a phone, crack a safe, and take over a spy camera.
If you played the story you should get this trophy.

You must login or register to view this content.Safe Driver
Cruise for 2 minutes straight without damaging your car. - I am cursing this trophy !!
You just need to find a slow car and drive the highway with it for 2 mins.

You must login or register to view this content.Sharpshooter
Shoot out a cop's tires while fleeing in a police chase.
While the police is chasing you pick a gun, drive away, then hit the aim button, and aim at the tires of the chasing police car.

You must login or register to view this content.Environmentalist
Perform 5 unique environmental kills.
In addition to an already well made combat system, perhaps the best feature in this game is the ability to perform environmental kills. Almost during all combat sequences, you will notice that certain objects in the environment will be highlighted in red. This is the game telling you that you can use these objects with Wei to perform an environmental kill. Executing one is very simple; grapple an enemy with You must login or register to view this content., and either sprint towards them with enemy in hand to automatically perform an environmental takedown by holding You must login or register to view this content., or walk up to the object and press You must login or register to view this content..

As described in the trophy, you have to perform five environmental kills using five different objects to unlock the trophy. Merely performing five environmental kills on the same thing will not count.

And TADAAA!! You got your Platinum <3

You must login or register to view this content.Hong Kong Legend You must login or register to view this content.
Earn all the Sleeping Dogs™ trophies to unlock this platinum trophy.

As with other games, collect all other trophies to unlock this trophy. Congrats!

If this save set helped you a lot for getting platinum, please give it a thanks or a like Happy

=====================================================================
Credits: to You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content. and Sora9112.
It would be very nice if you just say thanks and give this post a Like
:evil:, I put a lot of my free time in this.
Sorry for my English btw Smile, I am form Belgium Happy

Last edited by z3robro ; 03-19-2013 at 09:19 PM. Reason: Adding new stuffs :)

The following 76 users say thank you to z3robro for this useful post:

RAB, 19willy74, A Feral Popcorn, ambis, andygee1987, Andyman88, AnubisMustLive, armmyperez, ASTDaywalker, bearl, bejekas, BigTrain, BigZaNe2011, bilaljalook, bitterkeit, BRAIAN12345, brairfox, C_MAN, YouAppreciateMe, carlanivans, DonPorno, Draghonxian, fahd-939, falconeti, forflah123, Gabberhard, gasit, geeder, gloomysunday, GYNOUGH, Hellstenen, Hitman 47, Ichigo519, Im A Stig, in4x, isigo, jackisback2, KareraHekku, kchij, kobra1922, Lamputt, Leonheart34, Lighto2013, malachit75, mastert, mazdafreak, Mazeltov, MrDvb, p311, pasky, poetic410, ps3re, Raiki, Rich Davies, Richard., rieks, ryu2050, sandmanq21, scarfac, scienide, Shark008, Shinigamae, simmo_316, sirdee6666, SirMicolash, Sirprizer, Smexeh, TG5112, Vladi11711, WillDemon, Wretch 32, xSOADx, YenooR
12-20-2012, 02:24 PM #2
Richard.
Won't be active..
Looking forward to the remaining buddy! keep it up!

The following 3 users say thank you to Richard. for this useful post:

bejekas, TG5112,
12-20-2012, 02:26 PM #3
ryu2050
Treasure hunter
Since you are new free xploder resigns are not allowed here anymore
12-20-2012, 02:29 PM #4
z3robro
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by ryu2050 View Post
Since you are new free xploder resigns are not allowed here anymore

Ow thanks, but what if i ask Vbux for it or something can I still do it that way or is it completly forbidden?

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

Originally posted by aFeralSheep View Post
Looking forward to the remaining buddy! keep it up!

Thank you very much. I am trying now for all the boxes. Should be done in couple hours.
12-20-2012, 03:57 PM #5
ryu2050
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by z3robro View Post
Ow thanks, but what if i ask Vbux for it or something can I still do it that way or is it completly forbidden?

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

Thank you very much. I am trying now for all the boxes. Should be done in couple hours.

nope that is more forbidden lol
the reason is ngu is now partnered with xploder so any kind of resign whether you do for free or take charge is against forum rules.
12-20-2012, 04:03 PM #6
z3robro
Can’t trickshot me!
ow ok then Smile good to know thanks dude Smile
12-20-2012, 04:40 PM #7
mark1
I defeated!
I've had a save on my cloud for about a week now that has 1 requirement left for all lock-box trophies (3 lock-boxes left), 1 spy camera, 1 event, 1 race, 1 health shrine, 1 favor and 1 more job for Roland if anyone is trustworthy enough to retrieve it? or am I too late?

The following 2 users say thank you to mark1 for this useful post:

MrDvb, Smexeh
12-20-2012, 05:28 PM #8
z3robro
Can’t trickshot me!
I've had a save on my cloud for about a week now that has 1 requirement left for all lock-box trophies (3 lock-boxes left), 1 spy camera, 1 event, 1 race, 1 health shrine, 1 favor and 1 more job for Roland if anyone is trustworthy enough to retrieve it? or am I too late?

otherwise yeah can you give me your psn log in and I will get it form your cloud without doing anything to your account. You are surely not too late. I just finished all the boxes only one left in every town.
12-20-2012, 05:53 PM #9
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by z3robro View Post

Hey guys,

as I promised in You must login or register to view this content. I am working on a Platinum save file for Sleeping Dogs.

First things first: What do you need to know:

1. MRRWS' save and mine are AUTOSAVE saves. You just need to wait at the main menu and press continue.
2. These save work with Xploder.
3. This post isn't completed yet. But when it is finished, this post will contain every collectables save. You just need to find one more and than DING, the trophy pops up.
4. All these saves are tested on my dummy account and they can be synched with psn. I personally tested MMRXS' save, and I can vow for it that it works, you just need to follow the steps.
5. This post doesn't cover the story related trophies. I really recommend this game, just play the story, it was really fun.
6. For MRRWS' save you need to delete the patch (instruction below).
============================UPDATE============================
20 December '12: Post created and You must login or register to view this content. uploaded.

Step 1

use MRRWS' save file to get about 41% of the trophies.
You can download and view his post You must login or register to view this content..
MRRWS, if you are reading this, sorry for not asking promission to use your save file. But i didn't copy the file at all. Every viewer can download your save form your post not form mine. Hope you won't hate me for this Smile

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT YOU FOLLOW THESE STEPS WITH HIS SAVE GAME:

1. If you already played Sleeping Dogs, save your game.
2. Delete the GAMEDATA in 'GAME - GAME DATA UTILITY - Sleeping Dogs - Hit Triagle and press delete.
3. Use Xploder and resign his game save. Copy it to your ps3.
4. On start up, psn will notify you that there is a update. Just hit Circle and play Sleeping Dogs OFFLINE. Let the game install, just make sure you do not update it.
5. Here's the most important part: On the main menu wait untill 'Continue' is avaiable. Or go to 'LOAD' and load the AUTO SAVE SLOT.
6. All the trophies below will automaticly pops up. Afterwards just quit the game log in psn and synch your trophies and then download the update and use my save game to complete Sleeping Dogs.

AFTER GETTING THE 41% TROPHIES, YOU CAN INSTALL THE

Step 2

use my saves to get all the remaining trophies.

You must login or register to view this content.Spiritual Healing You must login or register to view this content.
Instruction: This save is saved in your save house in North Point. Just go outside and pray at the shrine. Afterwards you get the trophy.
Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Credits:
It would be very nice if you just say thanks and give this post a Like
:evil:, I put a lot of my free time in this.
Sorry for my English btw Smile, I am form Belgium Happy

you carry on mate keep up the good work Smile

The following user thanked TheChosenOne for this useful post:

MrDvb
12-20-2012, 05:55 PM #10
z3robro
Can’t trickshot me!

Actually you can do it by yourself. All you need to do is copy the AUTOSAVE data, that save file isn't copy protected. Just let me know what you will do but in your case you copy your autosave data to a usb and bam post it on ngu and you're gonna be a great help.

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Originally posted by mrrws View Post
you carry on mate keep up the good work Smile

Thanks bro Smile

The following user thanked z3robro for this useful post:

bearl

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo