12-21-2012, 09:59 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Once again I'm here to bring a collection of saves together from a series. In this file you will find saves for all 5 God of War games so far.

You must login or register to view this content.

Please thanks these users for their work in putting this collection together. Without their help I wouldn't have been able to make this complete save set.

(God of War 1, 2, 3, Chains of Olympus, & Ghost of Sparta)

(God of War 3)

(Chains of Olympus)

(Chains of Olympus)

(Ghost of Sparta)

If you use my God of War 3 saves in the file that needs testing please let me know what save unlocks what trophy because I backed up a save from every save point and can't test, so please let me know so I can shorten the list and make a complete save set for it like CoO & GoS, thanks.
Last edited by gmax666 ; 01-25-2013 at 08:34 AM.

The following 43 users say thank you to gmax666 for this useful post:

Alberish, BIRDDOG, cobrag7, cronos002, D-one, Dima-Freak, DonGiuliiano, DuffyDuck, edefrfggc, Enaxorth, Fly Away, gowhawx, Jakartacoc1, jepoy19, joaovictorjv0, Johnny_Gan, markl1989, Mercwithamouth, mosiko6, NuclearArmpit, ODDO_22, pixelkidd, ps3re, raperorapero, Rich Davies, rieks, robertthebruce, S-PA, Sevennings, skedd, Stoner2002, supersimo1927, Susanoo, SwordspiTTer, TG5112, THE-KILLERZ07, theoneev, Udall, werdgawd, xGunny, xSOADx, yaksa1234, yazeed1410
12-24-2012, 06:05 PM #20
Roadrunner8486, I just wanted to say your comment just cost me 2 hours, largely my fault as well for not reading the trophy description, but your comment led me to believe I was collecting urns, and that it was bugged... the trophy is to collect the UBER CHESTS not the Urns... You had me having a heart attack over here, thinking I'd have to replay the whole game Not Happy or Sad Hopefully this enlightening bit of knowledge helps you out.

Btw uploader, thanks for the great save set, you've saved me countless hours of frustration, I used to like GOW games until they came out with trophies...

-I'd also like to note to anybody who tries, the GOW3 are all useless for the NA disc version, I don't know if OP only had the digital copy or another region, but his save is marked as "preferences" but in french or spanish or some crap, unlike the normal english one... as a result when you go to load the game it says you just have no save file at all... I can only assume it's a EU save file.

GOW 1&2 worked fine with the NA disc version though.
Last edited by Jesse Lagrue ; 12-24-2012 at 06:39 PM.
12-24-2012, 06:44 PM #21
Fly Away
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks a lot.. I loved GoW games.. the only left for plat part 3.

The following user thanked Fly Away for this useful post:

Cloud
12-24-2012, 07:48 PM #22
rivaor
Haxor!
good save man
12-25-2012, 05:44 AM #23
StarWave
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by gmax666 View Post
No sadly there is not, you have to do all of the challenges in one go still unlike the other games.

damn it. its the ONLY trophy i need to plat GOW1. for shame i have plat every GOW game except this 1 lousy trophy. wish there was a hack for just this trophy on cfw so i can finally plat it. good stuff btw.
12-25-2012, 11:11 AM #24
Trophyhunterr23
Bounty hunter
Thanks a lot Happy
12-25-2012, 02:07 PM #25
Originally posted by Jesse
Roadrunner8486, I just wanted to say your comment just cost me 2 hours, largely my fault as well for not reading the trophy description, but your comment led me to believe I was collecting urns, and that it was bugged... the trophy is to collect the UBER CHESTS not the Urns... You had me having a heart attack over here, thinking I'd have to replay the whole game Not Happy or Sad Hopefully this enlightening bit of knowledge helps you out.

Btw uploader, thanks for the great save set, you've saved me countless hours of frustration, I used to like GOW games until they came out with trophies...

-I'd also like to note to anybody who tries, the GOW3 are all useless for the NA disc version, I don't know if OP only had the digital copy or another region, but his save is marked as "preferences" but in french or spanish or some crap, unlike the normal english one... as a result when you go to load the game it says you just have no save file at all... I can only assume it's a EU save file.

GOW 1&2 worked fine with the NA disc version though.

Ok thats good to know that God of War 1 & 2 saves work with the disc version. If your having trouble with the GoW 3 saves try using the region swap trick with the saves I posted in the testing file because I made those with the disc version. You should be able to find a save you need in that file because I made a save at every save point the last time I played the game once I finally plated it. Also all of those saves should be on Titan mode with the unlimited health glitch enabled.
12-25-2012, 07:53 PM #26
takez
Keeper
ive been looking all of for this thanks!
12-25-2012, 11:08 PM #27
rivaor
Haxor!
j'arrive a faire fonctionner god of war 3 mais pas le 1 et 2 si quelqun peut m'aider
12-26-2012, 12:53 AM #28
Originally posted by rivaor View Post
j'arrive a faire fonctionner god of war 3 mais pas le 1 et 2 si quelqun peut m'aider

désolé si ma langue est un peu hors, mais vous devrez peut-être faire l'affaire de swap région afin de God of War 1 & 2 pour travailler.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo