12-21-2012, 09:59 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Once again I'm here to bring a collection of saves together from a series. In this file you will find saves for all 5 God of War games so far.

You must login or register to view this content.

Please thanks these users for their work in putting this collection together. Without their help I wouldn't have been able to make this complete save set.

(God of War 1, 2, 3, Chains of Olympus, & Ghost of Sparta)

(God of War 3)

(Chains of Olympus)

(Chains of Olympus)

(Ghost of Sparta)

If you use my God of War 3 saves in the file that needs testing please let me know what save unlocks what trophy because I backed up a save from every save point and can't test, so please let me know so I can shorten the list and make a complete save set for it like CoO & GoS, thanks.
Last edited by gmax666 ; 01-25-2013 at 08:34 AM.

The following 43 users say thank you to gmax666 for this useful post:

Alberish, BIRDDOG, cobrag7, cronos002, D-one, Dima-Freak, DonGiuliiano, DuffyDuck, edefrfggc, Enaxorth, Fly Away, gowhawx, Jakartacoc1, jepoy19, joaovictorjv0, Johnny_Gan, markl1989, Mercwithamouth, mosiko6, NuclearArmpit, ODDO_22, pixelkidd, ps3re, raperorapero, Rich Davies, rieks, robertthebruce, S-PA, Sevennings, skedd, Stoner2002, supersimo1927, Susanoo, SwordspiTTer, TG5112, THE-KILLERZ07, theoneev, Udall, werdgawd, xGunny, xSOADx, yaksa1234, yazeed1410
01-19-2014, 01:47 PM #128
Stephen.
Vault dweller
Originally posted by ChaosMaster View Post
it would of been nice if there was a saveset for Gow2 for uk every set I have found is bcus and not bces 00800. no consideration for people from uk on this site

You can easily change the region to the EU (U.K) version using Bruteforce. It's what I did and I'm from the U.K. Smile
01-19-2014, 07:51 PM #129
thank you for the suggestion Stephen but I would like a simple save to resign using xploder I only need the phoenix feathers and uber chests for god of war 2
02-03-2014, 06:17 AM #130
I am having a bit of an issue. I am trying to get the trophy for god of war 1 Speed of Jason McDonald. It is located in folder 06 and I did everything right but getting an error when I try and load save 4. anyone else having this issue. Please let me know. That is the only one I need besides the challenges (not looking forward to that one)

EDIT: ok sorry it works... for some reason the file messed up when i was copying it to the ps3... Now on for the challenges then 2 and 3...

A HUGE THANKS FOR ALL YOUR WORK AND EVERYONE ELSE THAT IS INVOLVED MAKING THESE AWESOME SAVES
Last edited by yoshemahino ; 02-03-2014 at 06:21 AM.
03-12-2014, 01:15 AM #131
i cant get any trophy..
04-24-2014, 10:42 PM #132
Edit: Nevermind, realized what the trophy was and realized it wasn't possible.

Here's my new question if anyone can answer me.

God of War 2: Save #2 - Go Make a Pillow Trophy..

Where is the feather located? I made it all the way to the Titan (when he talks to you) without finding it..
Last edited by Aversion ; 04-25-2014 at 12:04 AM.
04-25-2014, 10:12 AM #133
need Hitman and Souled out save for god3......thanks for the saves though

******(never mind found a platinum save set)****
Last edited by shav123321 ; 04-25-2014 at 10:45 AM. Reason: edit
07-14-2014, 10:51 PM #134
Originally posted by Aversion View Post
Edit: Nevermind, realized what the trophy was and realized it wasn't possible.

Here's my new question if anyone can answer me.

God of War 2: Save #2 - Go Make a Pillow Trophy..

Where is the feather located? I made it all the way to the Titan (when he talks to you) without finding it..

Sorry I can't remember where the last feather is. If you watch a video guide for feathers and see where one is close to where the save loads that will be the one needed for the trophy. Sorry I can't be of more help. It has been awhile since I've been here and this probably won't last long.
08-12-2014, 01:01 PM #135
Originally posted by Superkenfitness View Post
Running a bit late. Have 2 trophies left in Chains Of Olympus
I have a save for hard difficulty..but the fairy is a little b*tch
pardon my french.
If I cant reasonably defeat her, im just going to make a spud of war save so you will have infinite magic at the end
And These challenges are worse than GOW 1..Id rather do those all over again than these 5 LOL last one is tough..getting there.
I work all day tomorrow so if it isnt done by the end of the night, it will be up before tuesday morning as ill finish it tomorrow night

---------- Post added at 03:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------

Here you go bro.
"Getting Your Moneys Worth" and "Piece of Cake"
Copy all 3 saves to your ps3 at the same time and back your files up just incase.
Don't forget to resign and make sure you have the us version. if not change before the resign. The Game ID is on the Spine of it's case. Smile
Save 1 is Hard mode right before the boss.
It took me an hr to beat her using the strategy of muting my T.V. so I didn't have to hear her annoying ass for the first half haha.
But on serious note, to beat her you want choose the heavy fist to punch while walking up the stairs before the fight to save precious time.
block as soon as it starts (tap L1 when she charges NOT hold) Then you want to do a hit and roll strategy, 2 punches - evade -magic. (R1+O)
She gives a little magic 3 times in the first half. Use that knowledge to your advantage.
There are checkpoints, the first half is the hardest. If you die after you get her health down half way you do not have to start from the beginning.
The good news is that she's about equally as hard as she was in Easy mode.

Save 2 is The Spud of War. It's right at the beginning (1st check point), but if you think its going to take you 4hrs to beat the boss any way, you might as well just play as the spud for the entire game with infinite magic.

The Coo save is my profile details. It is important to copy this because this is how you will get the challenge of the Gods trophy.
the first 4 challenges are done. Just do #5
If you have any pointers let me know..I'm still trying Awesome face

When i reasing and use ur saves all i get is a red srceen, no game picture from GOW just sound??? i dont know why???
08-25-2014, 02:40 PM #136
Where can I find a save with all challenges completed bro ? Help me

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo