12-21-2012, 09:59 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Once again I'm here to bring a collection of saves together from a series. In this file you will find saves for all 5 God of War games so far.

You must login or register to view this content.

Please thanks these users for their work in putting this collection together. Without their help I wouldn't have been able to make this complete save set.

(God of War 1, 2, 3, Chains of Olympus, & Ghost of Sparta)

(God of War 3)

(Chains of Olympus)

(Chains of Olympus)

(Ghost of Sparta)

If you use my God of War 3 saves in the file that needs testing please let me know what save unlocks what trophy because I backed up a save from every save point and can't test, so please let me know so I can shorten the list and make a complete save set for it like CoO & GoS, thanks.
Last edited by gmax666 ; 01-25-2013 at 08:34 AM.

The following 43 users say thank you to gmax666 for this useful post:

Alberish, BIRDDOG, cobrag7, cronos002, D-one, Dima-Freak, DonGiuliiano, DuffyDuck, edefrfggc, Enaxorth, Fly Away, gowhawx, Jakartacoc1, jepoy19, joaovictorjv0, Johnny_Gan, markl1989, Mercwithamouth, mosiko6, NuclearArmpit, ODDO_22, pixelkidd, ps3re, raperorapero, Rich Davies, rieks, robertthebruce, S-PA, Sevennings, skedd, Stoner2002, supersimo1927, Susanoo, SwordspiTTer, TG5112, THE-KILLERZ07, theoneev, Udall, werdgawd, xGunny, xSOADx, yaksa1234, yazeed1410
02-02-2013, 06:36 AM #65
Nice, these saved helped a lot. Thanks.
02-04-2013, 07:18 AM #66
help hello can you tell how it works and looks download files also are the go to ps3 so good but when I kill the icarus eg instead of giving me the trophy tells me that I have not won a trophy, try changing the account id and param but nothing help me to know how to work and make me the trophy.
02-10-2013, 03:17 AM #67
Thank you very much for this, awesome collection just wish there was a way around Challenge Of The Gods in GOW 1.
02-20-2013, 01:57 PM #68
gloomysunday
Bounty hunter
Thanks for the saves but I think your missing Take the Bull by the Horns. I looked in all the folders but didn't see it and didn't get the trophy. Its no big deal once I figure out where the Pandora Guardian is and which save is closest to it. But again thanks for taking the time to making a save for all the games.
03-02-2013, 09:58 AM #69
J-Woww
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks you! :y:
03-03-2013, 08:31 PM #70
I am new here. But thanks for the great saves. But in gow 2 save no 8 of folder 1 where is the last gorgon eye as i cannot find it. trying for hours before entering the Temple of Euryale

Found it. anyways thanx for the saves
Last edited by Lotha123 ; 03-04-2013 at 05:04 AM.
03-04-2013, 06:15 PM #71
Originally posted by gmax666 View Post
Once again I'm here to bring a collection of saves together from a series. In this file you will find saves for all 5 God of War games so far.

Please thanks these users for their work in putting this collection together. Without their help I wouldn't have been able to make this complete save set.

(God of War 3)

(Chains of Olympus)

(Chains of Olympus)

(Ghost of Sparta)

If you use my God of War 3 saves in the file that needs testing please let me know what save unlocks what trophy because I backed up a save from every save point and can't test, so please let me know so I can shorten the list and make a complete save set for it like CoO & GoS, thanks.

thanks i only need the challenge trophy 4 plat now any one have one for me ?
03-04-2013, 06:18 PM #72
Originally posted by j8hnb View Post
thanks i only need the challenge trophy 4 plat now any one have one for me ?

Are you seriously asking if someone has just one trophy for you?
03-09-2013, 06:59 AM #73
J-Woww
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by gmax666 View Post
Once again I'm here to bring a collection of saves together from a series. In this file you will find saves for all 5 God of War games so far.

(God of War 3)

(Chains of Olympus)

(Chains of Olympus)

(Ghost of Sparta)

Great job bro. Thanks :y:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo