01-13-2013, 01:13 AM #1
chaosx6
~*`Chaos Is Power`*~
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Update: Finally was able to get my Profile Save for you guys. Sorry I took so long. At lease its better late then never. Hope it helps you guys out Winky Winky

From testing of others and personally testing the profile save... It does not work for some reason :/. Though I will keep the link up just incase someone wants it.

Also DO NOT use my profile save with the saves I uploaded. Certain trophies will not pop if you do.

Download Link: You must login or register to view this content.

Update: Added an Adept character, I didn't do a playthrough with this character just made it for people needing the Adept character trophies. This save comes with all the goodies as my other gamesave that I've posted. Enjoy Happy

Update: 6/6 Ally trophies are obtainable. Just follow the instructions and they should pop for you guys.

Hey NGU

I Haven't seen anyone post a Mass Effect gamesave yet. So I decided to post my very own gamesave to help everyone out. This gamesave contains Super Armor, Super Geth Assault Rifle, Stats maxed out, Level 49 Engineer character and level 59 Engineer character, And plenty of points to spare Winky Winky. You must have either cfw or xploder to resign the save.

Instructions
- Load auto save - Citadel tower
- Defeat Saren (Don't be suprised how fast you defeat him Winky Winky)
- Watch the remaining cut scenes
- After ending credits, choose new game and use existing ID character and Rich trophy should pop.
- Load Save 18 and play till you get the level 60 trophy

Ally Trophy Instructions
Asari and Turian Trophies:
- Load save 16 (Insanity & lvl 60 trophy download link)
- Continue the storyline from where I left off.
- Once you reach illos activate the security panel both Asari and Turian trophies should pop.

- Thanks to Ripsta Bone for confirming.

Wrex and Tali Trophies:
- Load save 68
- Talk to Gavin Hossle (He's on the left side of the room)
- Finish the data recovery side mission and both Wrex and Tali Ally trophies should pop.

Credit goes to Ripsta Bone for doing the playthrough and obtaining these trophies.

Ashley Ally Trophy:
- Load save 83
- Talk to the guy right in front of you. (Select give the drug option)
- The trophy should pop.

Credit goes to Selvin Santos for this trophy

Kaiden Ally Trophy & Scholar
- Load save 9
- Go to C-Sec headquarters & speak to the officer Chellick.
- Trophy should pop
- Load save 8
- Speak to Hanar (Delan - Emporium Shop) in the presidium
- In conversation, choose Investigate option
- Trophy should pop

Credit goes to Gandalf1969 for these trophies

Trophies unlocked with my save
- Medal of Honor
- Distinguished Combat Medal
- Medal of Valor
- Completionist
- Tactician
- Rich
- Power Gamer
- Extreme Power Gamer
- Turian Ally
- Asari Ally

Note:
You may be able to get other trophies with this save upon a new playthrough, so just let me know so I can add it to my thread. This save can save you a lot of hours of gameplay. Sadly though, All the Ally Trophies are going to be a pain if you haven't gotten them yet.

Download link: You must login or register to view this content.
Download link: You must login or register to view this content.

Different Versions of Mass Effect
BLUS31139 - US Disc Version
BLES01774 - EU Disc Version
NPUB31052 - US PSN Version
BLES01774 - EU PSN Version
Last edited by chaosx6 ; 08-27-2015 at 09:12 PM. Reason: Updated wrex and tali save with original .sfo

The following 60 users say thank you to chaosx6 for this useful post:

armmyperez, bejekas, BigTrain, Bruno Mikami, BubbaDaBarb, User24534532, coma199402, conner1984, D-one, Daeneryth, devasso, DKmoonDX, Ember2012, Eruyome, flyby64, Gagliardi, Gandalf, Ali D Killer, Giovanni0207, gogeta62, HalJordan, Hayamakuma, Herrkulez, Infinity, J-Woww, jambalaia00, jkwxyz96, joury070, kchij, khkudhgfjvbk, koz3bal, lordfernus, mainb69, MdMaynard, Mobstercrew, Nader Migdadi, NewWorldSaint, Nischter, pk89, popteodor, Ripsta Bone, ryu2050, scarfac, Scott Lane, selvin santos, simmo_316, Sirprizer, Starman3450, SwordspiTTer, TG5112, TheCRko, theoneev, Tom2795, Tuatara, viperlegend07, Vomorkos, yzaasn
02-07-2015, 03:02 PM #281
The exp cap is gone when I load up the insanity save, so I'm stuck at 59

unless proceeding has it go up anyways

EDIT: I'm thinking because I deleted the profile to put the one in this topic(just to see), I deleted any trace of having beat the game(so even though i have a couple speed run files...it's not registering...odd save system) and therefore need to unlock the level cap again.

EDIT #2: I was right, beat the game and the exp cap shows and I can save myself some time now! Thanks!
Last edited by doopliss ; 02-07-2015 at 04:27 PM.
02-11-2015, 04:39 AM #282
aliveronica
Save Point
I just wanted to thank you, I was trying to get my mine to the public, but its copy protected. I don't have a modded PS3 (I used to).
I wanted to let you know that I manage to make your profile work for me, I used PS3 save resigner, I also removed some copy protection form same files. I tried with BSD, but none of the above worked. I guess only the resigner work on those saves.
I can reuplode them for you guys if someone needs them
02-28-2015, 09:33 AM #283
Guys ally save set are corrupted......how i can win the ally trofies?
thx
03-01-2015, 02:56 PM #284
Guys ally save set are corrupted......how i can win the ally trofies?
thx
Pls help me!
03-09-2015, 11:41 PM #285
Hello

Your save games were extremely helpful!! It saved me hours and hours of play!!
Do you by any chance have a save game with Natalie Shepard in level 59 or 60 at the end of the game?

Thanks again
05-03-2015, 01:29 AM #286
the lvl 60 not pop, i use your profile, and load save 18, with level 59, and xp able, i kill en eden prime a bit of geth, i leveled to 60, but the trophy dsnt pop.
y have the save and the profile resigned with bruteforce, and exploder, i try each metod.
sorry for mi bad english :embarrassed:
05-03-2015, 01:30 AM #287
also i tried to charge the save set on my own profile, but the same result

nevermind, i finally can unlock the trophy, i forgot erase a file for the profile, and this resolve the issue.
thanks for the save set Yes
Last edited by calipper ; 05-06-2015 at 11:39 AM.

The following user thanked calipper for this useful post:

chaosx6
06-08-2015, 09:12 AM #288
kchij
Do a barrel roll!
Insanity didn't pop up for me
Last edited by kchij ; 06-08-2015 at 10:03 AM.
06-30-2015, 03:54 PM #289
Alpenjodel61
Maggbot timeout!
my fault....
Last edited by Alpenjodel61 ; 07-01-2015 at 03:49 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo