01-13-2013, 01:13 AM #1
chaosx6
~*`Chaos Is Power`*~
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Update: Finally was able to get my Profile Save for you guys. Sorry I took so long. At lease its better late then never. Hope it helps you guys out Winky Winky

From testing of others and personally testing the profile save... It does not work for some reason :/. Though I will keep the link up just incase someone wants it.

Also DO NOT use my profile save with the saves I uploaded. Certain trophies will not pop if you do.

Download Link: You must login or register to view this content.

Update: Added an Adept character, I didn't do a playthrough with this character just made it for people needing the Adept character trophies. This save comes with all the goodies as my other gamesave that I've posted. Enjoy Happy

Update: 6/6 Ally trophies are obtainable. Just follow the instructions and they should pop for you guys.

Hey NGU

I Haven't seen anyone post a Mass Effect gamesave yet. So I decided to post my very own gamesave to help everyone out. This gamesave contains Super Armor, Super Geth Assault Rifle, Stats maxed out, Level 49 Engineer character and level 59 Engineer character, And plenty of points to spare Winky Winky. You must have either cfw or xploder to resign the save.

Instructions
- Load auto save - Citadel tower
- Defeat Saren (Don't be suprised how fast you defeat him Winky Winky)
- Watch the remaining cut scenes
- After ending credits, choose new game and use existing ID character and Rich trophy should pop.
- Load Save 18 and play till you get the level 60 trophy

Ally Trophy Instructions
Asari and Turian Trophies:
- Load save 16 (Insanity & lvl 60 trophy download link)
- Continue the storyline from where I left off.
- Once you reach illos activate the security panel both Asari and Turian trophies should pop.

- Thanks to Ripsta Bone for confirming.

Wrex and Tali Trophies:
- Load save 68
- Talk to Gavin Hossle (He's on the left side of the room)
- Finish the data recovery side mission and both Wrex and Tali Ally trophies should pop.

Credit goes to Ripsta Bone for doing the playthrough and obtaining these trophies.

Ashley Ally Trophy:
- Load save 83
- Talk to the guy right in front of you. (Select give the drug option)
- The trophy should pop.

Credit goes to Selvin Santos for this trophy

Kaiden Ally Trophy & Scholar
- Load save 9
- Go to C-Sec headquarters & speak to the officer Chellick.
- Trophy should pop
- Load save 8
- Speak to Hanar (Delan - Emporium Shop) in the presidium
- In conversation, choose Investigate option
- Trophy should pop

Credit goes to Gandalf1969 for these trophies

Trophies unlocked with my save
- Medal of Honor
- Distinguished Combat Medal
- Medal of Valor
- Completionist
- Tactician
- Rich
- Power Gamer
- Extreme Power Gamer
- Turian Ally
- Asari Ally

Note:
You may be able to get other trophies with this save upon a new playthrough, so just let me know so I can add it to my thread. This save can save you a lot of hours of gameplay. Sadly though, All the Ally Trophies are going to be a pain if you haven't gotten them yet.

Download link: You must login or register to view this content.
Download link: You must login or register to view this content.

Different Versions of Mass Effect
BLUS31139 - US Disc Version
BLES01774 - EU Disc Version
NPUB31052 - US PSN Version
BLES01774 - EU PSN Version
Last edited by chaosx6 ; 08-27-2015 at 09:12 PM. Reason: Updated wrex and tali save with original .sfo

The following 60 users say thank you to chaosx6 for this useful post:

armmyperez, bejekas, BigTrain, Bruno Mikami, BubbaDaBarb, User24534532, coma199402, conner1984, D-one, Daeneryth, devasso, DKmoonDX, Ember2012, Eruyome, flyby64, Gagliardi, Gandalf, Ali D Killer, Giovanni0207, gogeta62, HalJordan, Hayamakuma, Herrkulez, Infinity, J-Woww, jambalaia00, jkwxyz96, joury070, kchij, khkudhgfjvbk, koz3bal, lordfernus, mainb69, MdMaynard, Mobstercrew, Nader Migdadi, NewWorldSaint, Nischter, pk89, popteodor, Ripsta Bone, ryu2050, scarfac, Scott Lane, selvin santos, simmo_316, Sirprizer, Starman3450, SwordspiTTer, TG5112, TheCRko, theoneev, Tom2795, Tuatara, viperlegend07, Vomorkos, yzaasn
01-13-2013, 04:38 AM #2
Thanks for the save! It got me the Hardcore and Insanity trophies no problem; I'm giving a quick run through of the start of the game to see if I can get anything else to pop, but seeing as the only trophies I still need are the "Do this so many number of times", "Uses this weapon to kill this many enemies", the medi gel trophy, the level 60 trophy, and the Ally Trophies, nothing seems to be coming up on my end.

The following user thanked Kingdomcreed27 for this useful post:

giupapepi
01-13-2013, 04:46 AM #3
chaosx6
~*`Chaos Is Power`*~
Originally posted by Kingdomcreed27 View Post
Thanks for the save! It got me the Hardcore and Insanity trophies no problem; I'm giving a quick run through of the start of the game to see if I can get anything else to pop, but seeing as the only trophies I still need are the "Do this so many number of times", "Uses this weapon to kill this many enemies", the medi gel trophy, the level 60 trophy, and the Ally Trophies, nothing seems to be coming up on my end.

Yeah the trophies I listed should have popped no problem because those are the ones I got when I tested the save. Yeah all those other trophies are going to take a bit of time to get especially the Ally Trophies since you have to play the game at lease 3 times to get all of them. With the weapons you can easy get those on 1 play through.
01-13-2013, 04:54 AM #4
Oh yeah, I know the issues with this game's trophies cause I first did it on Xbox (ME was the only thing I owned for it, sold it the second they announced this on PS3 lol). I can only personally confirm the Hardcore and Insanity because I had already obtained the other 3 haha. I still need a minimum 2 playthroughs because I still need the Ally trophies for Tali, Wrex, Ashley, and Kaiden, then I need Assault Rifle and Shotgun kills, need 75% renegade, Use Medi-Gel 150 times (Always found myself ignoring it unless someone was dead), and then all of the Biotic Skill Trophies, as well as AI Hacking and Neural Shock; Oh, and I need to replay my original run of the game to hopefully get up to level 60.
01-13-2013, 05:15 AM #5
chaosx6
~*`Chaos Is Power`*~
Oh yeah, I know the issues with this game's trophies cause I first did it on Xbox (ME was the only thing I owned for it, sold it the second they announced this on PS3 lol). I can only personally confirm the Hardcore and Insanity because I had already obtained the other 3 haha. I still need a minimum 2 playthroughs because I still need the Ally trophies for Tali, Wrex, Ashley, and Kaiden, then I need Assault Rifle and Shotgun kills, need 75% renegade, Use Medi-Gel 150 times (Always found myself ignoring it unless someone was dead), and then all of the Biotic Skill Trophies, as well as AI Hacking and Neural Shock; Oh, and I need to replay my original run of the game to hopefully get up to level 60.

Yeah those ones are going to be a pain in the ass to get for sure. But the gun trophies and the AI hacking ones should be able to get in one playthrough since you have the super armor and basically you won't be able to die lol... Yeah I just need 3 more trophies to a platinum.
01-13-2013, 05:18 AM #6
Really, the only trophy that I think will give me issues is level 60; nothing against my character, but when I replay this game for the ally trophies, I wanna try different classes, like Adept. The Skill use Trophies I can just cheat by standing in front of a Transport terminal, and medi-gel I can just find a hazardous planet and keep using it over and over again; all these trophies take are time. But level 60? Unless someone comes up with a save for that one I'm not sure if I'll ever get it haha
01-13-2013, 05:28 AM #7
chaosx6
~*`Chaos Is Power`*~
Really, the only trophy that I think will give me issues is level 60; nothing against my character, but when I replay this game for the ally trophies, I wanna try different classes, like Adept. The Skill use Trophies I can just cheat by standing in front of a Transport terminal, and medi-gel I can just find a hazardous planet and keep using it over and over again; all these trophies take are time. But level 60? Unless someone comes up with a save for that one I'm not sure if I'll ever get it haha

Yeah I may upload my level 59 save though I would need to find someone on here that can data transfer the save to there cfw ps3 and get it off... Though I need to buy ps+ first though.

The following user thanked chaosx6 for this useful post:

manik98
01-13-2013, 05:55 AM #8
Awesome been waiting for this, thank you.

If you ever get around to doing a save for those Ally trophies, please please post them up as well.
01-13-2013, 05:59 AM #9
chaosx6
~*`Chaos Is Power`*~
Originally posted by Kirito86 View Post
Awesome been waiting for this, thank you.

If you ever get around to doing a save for those Ally trophies, please please post them up as well.

Yeah np glad I can help some people out... Though I don't think I'll be doing the Ally Trophies since I have them already :/.

The following user thanked chaosx6 for this useful post:

Bonals
01-13-2013, 07:24 AM #10
Originally posted by chaosx6 View Post
Yeah np glad I can help some people out... Though I don't think I'll be doing the Ally Trophies since I have them already :/.

we need the progression stats save so we can get the kills trophies

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo