Post: Absolute Supercars - Millionaire & Shopaholic trophies
01-16-2013, 07:59 AM #1
Soulchild88
Sideway's the only way
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

I'm here with a new small release. Nothing big but thought it could be usefull for some ppls who're tired of the long millionaire grind for the platinum.

Unfortunately no career related trophies pop, tried it myself on a new account. So it's only usefull when you're done with the career mode and want have the plat faster. This save should cut down about 4 to 5 hours to get the plat.

If someone's able to get more trophies out of this save let me know so I can add the info into the first post.

Edit Instructions: The save is left on right before the million. Only get done a quick 1-lap race on homestead oval with a perfect score and the trophy pops. Quit and buy some cars for 100k to get Shopaholic. To prevent a glitch try to buy multiple cheap cars (10k - 20k).

Download here:

Absolute Supercars - Millionaire and Shopaholic Save
Last edited by Soulchild88 ; 02-18-2013 at 01:36 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to Soulchild88 for this useful post:

El_Tito, Gabberhard, jedt, malachit75, PounDJo0DoGz0r, ps3re
08-03-2013, 04:36 PM #11
gringo1974
Little One
where's the link? SOmeone has it? bye
08-03-2013, 04:50 PM #12
tungpei
Do a barrel roll!
link please :(
08-03-2013, 07:20 PM #13
AthleanX
Save Point
Where is the download link for the save ?
08-09-2013, 12:31 PM #14
shadymathers
Can’t trickshot me!
Ok folks,this is not a re-up. im platting this for myself at the moment and saw that the OP has removed the link.
This is my save for the exact same 2 trophies.just do a quick race and earn 3250 points or more for Millionaire then go buy a car or 2 for Shopaholic.
You must login or register to view this content. the region is US

Not wanting to 'steal your thunder' soulchild,but the link has gone and people are requesting it without reply.
Im just helping out Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to shadymathers for this useful post:

jedt, PounDJo0DoGz0r
08-09-2013, 04:12 PM #15
gringo1974
Little One
great my friend
10-22-2017, 03:39 AM #16
Nata.
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by shadymathers View Post
Ok folks,this is not a re-up. im platting this for myself at the moment and saw that the OP has removed the link.
This is my save for the exact same 2 trophies.just do a quick race and earn 3250 points or more for Millionaire then go buy a car or 2 for Shopaholic.

Not wanting to 'steal your thunder' soulchild,but the link has gone and people are requesting it without reply.

Would you ming buying the available cars and give me the the save?

Everytime i try to buy a car the ps3 freezes or goes to safe mode, the cars are there and i can drive the tutorial section but i cant buy them!
10-22-2017, 03:40 AM #17
Nata.
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by shadymathers View Post

Would you ming buying the available cars and give me the the save?

Everytime i try to buy a car the ps3 freezes or goes to safe mode, the cars are there and i can drive the tutorial section but i cant buy them!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo