02-06-2013, 02:15 AM #1
shadymathers
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok this is a US region Plat save that i totally forgot i had.

Ive no idea if any trophies pop or if it's of any use at all as im unable to test it.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by shadymathers ; 02-18-2013 at 01:53 PM.

The following 27 users say thank you to shadymathers for this useful post:

abemad12, BASIA2001, Big_Jonny, Fileover, Greener04, Grumpy Old Men, GYNOUGH, Hitman 47, joco, john connor 84, mexi001, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, peace_man, pepe26583, Pferd, poetic410, ps3re, reptil-1997, S-PA, scratch_pervert, ser, SHAkA, Sirprizer, Stephen., TG5112, wakawaka21, Wednesday 13
02-17-2013, 05:57 AM #11
Originally posted by UK1 View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks bud.
02-17-2013, 12:59 PM #12
FiL-UK1
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by chupalosky View Post
works only with Xploder or equal to save resigner? Greetings!

You will need a program like PS3sfo Edit to change the game ID then Xploder to resign
02-17-2013, 02:04 PM #13
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Sorry to ask but is the game easy?
Last edited by Big_Jonny ; 08-13-2013 at 01:25 PM.
02-19-2013, 05:14 AM #14
chupalosky
Do a barrel roll!
someone has tested whether the platinum strip Altira?
07-07-2013, 11:19 PM #15
Stephen.
Vault dweller
Originally posted by pervert View Post
ok so far i got:

Naughty, naughty
Destroy 1500 destructibles in Slaughter mode. - go into slaughter mode and destroy 1 object.

My favourite color
Earn a gold medal on all original arenas in Slaughter mode. - earn a medal in slaughter mode.

Pimp Car
Fully upgrade one car in Story mode. - go into story mode and buy all upgrades for the taxi.

Fair play
Kill 100 enemies in the Blood Race mode. - start a blood race. (i only killed a zombie so i'm not sure if it will pop at the start of the race)

For some reason, the My favourite color trophy doesn't pop for me. Got a Bronze and/or Silver and still didn't pop. Did you perhaps get a Gold Medal to make it pop?
07-31-2013, 01:07 PM #16
reptil-1997
Gym leader
Originally posted by BOOM
For some reason, the My favourite color trophy doesn't pop for me. Got a Bronze and/or Silver and still didn't pop. Did you perhaps get a Gold Medal to make it pop?

I think it's only pop when you get a gold medal.
08-02-2013, 05:38 PM #17
GYNOUGH
Do a barrel roll!
I tried to use this save, but I can not ...
in one folder is missing the PARAM.SFO .... I can not use my PARAM.SFO because my save it's protected.....
i tried ti use PARAM.SFO from the other folder ,but still not working....when i start the game he told me there is an error during the loading.....

why in your SAVE SET there is no PARAM.SFO ?? why you take away ?? can someone please put a corrected save for this game ?
08-02-2013, 06:09 PM #18
Stephen.
Vault dweller
Originally posted by GYNOUGH View Post
I tried to use this save, but I can not ...
in one folder is missing the PARAM.SFO .... I can not use my PARAM.SFO because my save it's protected.....
i tried ti use PARAM.SFO from the other folder ,but still not working....when i start the game he told me there is an error during the loading.....

why in your SAVE SET there is no PARAM.SFO ?? why you take away ?? can someone please put a corrected save for this game ?

You don't need to find another .SFO you can just create one for the save and it'll work. I did it.

Here: You must login or register to view this content.

On Bruteforce, all you have to do is load up one of your saves (that has the .SFO) and then once it's on click the [...] button again and load up this Plat save. It'll create one for you.
Last edited by Stephen. ; 08-02-2013 at 06:12 PM.
08-03-2013, 12:30 AM #19
GYNOUGH
Do a barrel roll!
i dont use BRUTEFORCE....i dont have this program....i only have and use KG SAVE RESIGNER....
but i dont understand why he REMOVED the original PARAM.SFO of this save ??? why ? in other save file ,there is all PARAM,why he removed the original SFO ??? it's so complicated post the SAVE with all original PARAM of the folder ??

i dont understand why some people remove the PARAM.SFO in their save.....i never understand this....
i downloaded the save-set for SAINT ROW,DEUS EX,VANQUISH,DEMON SOUL,STREET FIGHTER 4 and many others and all of this save-set are completed with all PARAM you need,included of course PARAM.SFO......i have just to resign the save and then all it's done...
this is very stupid to do....why remove the orginal PARAM.SFO ??????
there is a valid reason to do it ??

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo