02-06-2013, 02:15 AM #1
shadymathers
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok this is a US region Plat save that i totally forgot i had.

Ive no idea if any trophies pop or if it's of any use at all as im unable to test it.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by shadymathers ; 02-18-2013 at 01:53 PM.

The following 27 users say thank you to shadymathers for this useful post:

abemad12, BASIA2001, Big_Jonny, Fileover, Greener04, Grumpy Old Men, GYNOUGH, Hitman 47, joco, john connor 84, mexi001, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, peace_man, pepe26583, Pferd, poetic410, ps3re, reptil-1997, S-PA, scratch_pervert, ser, SHAkA, Sirprizer, Stephen., TG5112, wakawaka21, Wednesday 13
08-03-2013, 01:06 PM #20
jollijoker
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by GYNOUGH View Post
i dont use BRUTEFORCE....i dont have this program....i only have and use KG SAVE RESIGNER....
but i dont understand why he REMOVED the original PARAM.SFO of this save ??? why ? in other save file ,there is all PARAM,why he removed the original SFO ??? it's so complicated post the SAVE with all original PARAM of the folder ??

i dont understand why some people remove the PARAM.SFO in their save.....i never understand this....
i downloaded the save-set for SAINT ROW,DEUS EX,VANQUISH,DEMON SOUL,STREET FIGHTER 4 and many others and all of this save-set are completed with all PARAM you need,included of course PARAM.SFO......i have just to resign the save and then all it's done...
this is very stupid to do....why remove the orginal PARAM.SFO ??????
there is a valid reason to do it ??

yes some people remove it because of stealing the profile
08-03-2013, 03:38 PM #21
GYNOUGH
Do a barrel roll!
I'm sorry, I did not understand .. theft of the profile? how can be done?
it's possible to steal a profile from a save?? others as they have done?
08-03-2013, 04:08 PM #22
setsae
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by jollijoker View Post
yes some people remove it because of stealing the profile

it does not tell anyone's email nor password ... lol
08-03-2013, 04:19 PM #23
Stephen.
Vault dweller
i dont use BRUTEFORCE....i dont have this program....i only have and use KG SAVE RESIGNER....
but i dont understand why he REMOVED the original PARAM.SFO of this save ??? why ? in other save file ,there is all PARAM,why he removed the original SFO ??? it's so complicated post the SAVE with all original PARAM of the folder ??

i dont understand why some people remove the PARAM.SFO in their save.....i never understand this....
i downloaded the save-set for SAINT ROW,DEUS EX,VANQUISH,DEMON SOUL,STREET FIGHTER 4 and many others and all of this save-set are completed with all PARAM you need,included of course PARAM.SFO......i have just to resign the save and then all it's done...
this is very stupid to do....why remove the orginal PARAM.SFO ??????
there is a valid reason to do it ??

Here's the Platinum save with the .SFO so now you can resign it perfectly fine. There is a U.S and E.U versions in the folder for all to use. I did this myself.
Last edited by Stephen. ; 08-03-2013 at 04:22 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to Stephen. for this useful post:

Draghonxian, GYNOUGH, psn.throwaway, setsae, wakawaka21, Wednesday 13
08-03-2013, 06:31 PM #24
GYNOUGH
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by BOOM
Here's the Platinum save with the .SFO so now you can resign it perfectly fine. There is a U.S and E.U versions in the folder for all to use. I did this myself.

Thank you so much,thanks for your help.Winky Winky
im sorry,but i dont have BRUTEFORCE...i use just KG SAVE RESIGNER....so now i can use this save,thanks a lot my friend Smile
08-08-2013, 05:43 PM #25
GYNOUGH
Do a barrel roll!
thanks for the save again my friend Smile
i got my Platinum!!! :vince:
you have only to do by yourself some trophies....you have to kill 30 enemies in elimination race,make 150,000 points in arena,get all upgrade for all weapons and survive for 2:30 in survivor race.......
the rest of the trophie are story-related easy to get,you have just to play the related chapter.....
i confirm you have all completed in this SAVE-SET Winky Winky
you have only to play some chapter for the stroy-related-trophie....
the HARDEST trophie for me was to eliminate 30 enemies in elimination race...i think 70% of the possibility it's based on lucky.
for the other trophies,survive 2:30 i suggest to run and kill and destroy all zombies you can and home or other you find on the way,cause they give to you extra time.
for the other 2 trophie,i did it very easy on the first map...it's very small arena and it's very easy to collect all weapon-upgrade and make 150,000 points....it's time consuming ,but if you stay alert to big zombies (they took to you 1/4 of your healt if they touch you ) and use it every weapons with intelligence you can do it....
so,thanks again for this big SAVE Smile

SORRY for my bad english
Last edited by GYNOUGH ; 08-08-2013 at 05:46 PM.

The following user thanked GYNOUGH for this useful post:

InfamousD1
08-08-2013, 11:57 PM #26
shadymathers
Can’t trickshot me!
thanks for the save

No problem!
08-09-2013, 03:30 AM #27
GYNOUGH
Do a barrel roll!
im sorry man,but the other member @BOOM! helped me....your save was without the PARAM.SFO and i don't understand why....
with your save i have problem cause i don't use and don't have BRUTEFORCE....i only have KG SAVE RESIGNER,so i can only use a save with all PARAM inside....again,your save was without PARAM.SFO ....but @BOOM! edit CORRECT with PARAM.SFO inside..
08-09-2013, 12:03 PM #28
shadymathers
Can’t trickshot me!
im sorry man,but the other member @BOOM! helped me....your save was without the PARAM.SFO and i don't understand why....
with your save i have problem cause i don't use and don't have BRUTEFORCE....i only have KG SAVE RESIGNER,so i can only use a save with all PARAM inside....again,your save was without PARAM.SFO ....but @BOOM! edit CORRECT with PARAM.SFO inside..

Yes he edited MY save for you to use!
Without it, you would not have your plat!
Last edited by shadymathers ; 08-09-2013 at 12:07 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo