02-11-2013, 03:38 PM #1
Red
Life In Technicolor
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi NGU.

I've finally found a groundbreaking method in which you can resign Game Saves using Account ID's (no Xploder involved).

PLEASE NOTE:

I recommend that you still buy Xploder You must login or register to view this content.

And even better an Elite membership
You must login or register to view this content.
as it a great deal.

For those of you that can't afford it... try this method.

Here's the backstory to it all:

I was trying to make Copy Protected Saves work on accounts which are not yet signed to an account (a Blank User). I actually wanted to use the Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Saves (which are Copy Protected) on an account which is not assigned to any online account (so I can get the platinum ready to syncronise by simply signing into the persons account with the 100% platinum and syncing to the server).

I however realised that this was impossible to do, as the Save was Copy Protected (meaning I could not create a Save on a Blank User and copy it on to my USB to use the PARAM.sfo) so every time I tried to use the Saves they were still telling me that the Save belonged to another User and will disable certain features in the Game.

Eurika! I realised it was because of the PARAM.sfo contains the Account ID in which the Save works for, then it was just a matter of being able to obtain Account ID's from PARAM.sfo files in Saves and editing them in another PARAM.sfo (To make the second PARAM.sfo have the same Account ID as the first PARAM.sfo) in turn the Save would work on a Blank User.

I put my theory to the test by downloadng various programs and trying it out, and I have done it!

I will give an example of how this works, and give the tutorial after.

How it works:

Lets say you want to use a Game Save for Modern Warfare 3, for example, a God Mode Save.

Only there's a problem, you don't have Xploder and nobody will resign for you, you're on your own and have to wait days or longer.

DON'T FEAR!

Following this tutorial will solve your problem! You will learn how to obtain the Account ID from your Save of MW3, and add YOUR Account ID into the Save of the God Mode Save, essentially resigning it to work on the account that your Save came from.

The best part is that it acts much more than just a simple resign tool, you can make Copy Protected Saves work on Blank Users, you can even make your Save Copy Protected!

*PLEASE NOTE THAT IT TOOK ME A WHILE TO FIND THIS PROGRAM AND FIGURING IT OUT ON HOW TO WORK IT, SO I DO TAKE CREDIT FOR THAT*

Here's the tutorial:

First you're going to need to download a program called BruteForce Save Data here:
Or here:
Or my personal upload here:
Scroll down and download the one called 'BruteForce'.

Please understand that I have a Windows 7 laptop, and the program works fine on it, so MAC Users will either have to buy a Windows computer or find alternate download for the program that runs on MAC.

*Note there may be a mising DLL file error, to fix this you need to download Microsoft Visual Basic*
OR

Once you have the program downloaded and running, you're going to want to start by creating or getting any Save from the account that you want the Second Save to work for, (copy a MW3 Save or Batman Save from your main account onto your computer).

Next you will want to open BruteForce, so do that.

Browse and find the Save folder for your Save that you placed onto your computer.

You will see your files from inside that folder show in the program at the bottom left.

Right Click on PARAM.sfo and choose 'Awesome faceecrypt FPD' then choose yes.

Then double click on the PARAM.sfo to open it.

You will see the 'Account ID' number on the box that pops up, all you have to do is highlight and copy it.

Then close the box, and browse to the Save that you want to work for your Account, then open it.

Again you will see the files at the bottom left, so right click on PARAM.sfo and choose to Decrpt FPD again.

Then Double click on the PARAM.sfo again and PASTE your account ID to replace the current one in the box.

Then click 'Save' at the bottom and save the PARAM.sfo and overwrite the previous one.

Finally click rebuild to re-crypt the PARAM.sfo and BAM! You have just resigned your Save!

The best part is that there is an option to Copy Protect your Save with the tool, just a fun little feature IMO. You can even add the Account ID of a Blank User onto any Save to get it to work to get any Game ready to Syncronise without Jailbreak!

I just wanted to share this with those who struggle to get Xploder or cannot afford it, this is a free and great little program that I use and I wanted to share it with the community.

Thanks for reading and I hope you have a nice day! ^^

For those who struggle with this guide, there is an alternate method here:

The download for the video is in the Description. :p
Last edited by BigTrain ; 10-22-2014 at 11:33 AM.

The following 97 users say thank you to Red for this useful post:

{JC}Modz, ☆Z☆, $$$ DANGER $$$, 007bond, Alan., almousawi, Andyman88, ATHx, bejekas, Big_Jonny, bigburt82, BigTrain, Birls15, Capo837, Cesei, ch1potle, ChangeMyNamePls, chaosx6, chupalosky, Chuppackalala11, Cien, CrashTV-XHess, CronicImpulse, CYKApower, Dannyman, DarkByke, DAZGANGSTA, DecDeviL, DesperateAsshole, Dillon, Drumma516, Enaxorth, fahd-939, Fly Away, flynhigh09, Gabberhard, Gommy, hack73, Hadenkin, Hihi2442, iHackModz77, IronMass9, J-Woww, Jaqen H'ghar, jhonatan garcia, JK83, josecitox, kashiboy, Khemz, TheMightyMoJo, KipLaird, KrElZo, ksandros, LoLiiPoP, Lord Ike, luislaperica, MdMaynard, MODZ4FUN420, naqshbandi, Nickolas47, PC_, Penn45, Phantoome, Platinumpt, PS4-USA, ragingdrunk, regreto, Reidso, Robert1990, RussianProdigy, ryd3r, Sand.Mann, scienide, sephyroth89, shaheet, SneakyJewTheScammer, Stephen., storm2502, Taylor, Swifter, SwordspiTTer, thebigTZ, Trap_King, Unreal_Gamer, VHS, wakawaka21, Waky, windrider, witchery, X-GHOST-X, xKing04zZ, Yolo Brahs !, Yuki_240sx, Zambie
03-17-2014, 05:47 AM #344
gringo1974
Little One
For example i have a problem in resigning Disney Epic Mickey 2:
I have a save BLES01628 but my version is BLES01627_00
if i convert in BLES01627 the game doesn't accept the save since it isn't BLES01627_00, how to do??? thanks
03-23-2014, 07:09 PM #345
i keep getting can not use another user data. with re5 gold save. which is for the dl version of the game
03-23-2014, 07:09 PM #346
when i use the kg one i get save game data damageded for re5
04-07-2014, 09:34 PM #347
DavidHM19
Save Point
anybody know were a can a get a news game conf after march as new games region are not supported?
04-18-2014, 12:32 AM #348
I keep following this guide, and for some reason it doesn't seem to work correctly..
04-30-2014, 09:57 PM #349
AngelfireUk83
Bounty hunter
Can this be done with a Mass Effect 3 save for Insanity and unwavering trophies say just at the end of the game where you decide the fate of the world??
05-03-2014, 09:57 PM #350
deeh
Banned
thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks
05-08-2014, 03:01 AM #351
gt416
Pokemon Trainer
I have GT6 anniversary edition I am trying to resign it to other game save and it also have the GT6 anniversary edition as well and I have followed the tutorial step by step using Bruteforce save data and it worked but when I put the USB it in my PS3 and it tell me the save is from another user would it work for GT6 anniversary edition or I have to by a normal GT6 game to do this. Many Thanks
05-18-2014, 05:50 PM #352
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by hitman555z View Post
bruteforce doesnt work anymore for me. it used to still work after the site got downed, but now it just would freeze up on the first page where the newsletter would normally be shown.

anyone have any suggestion, besides buying xploder? i would if the money grew on trees.

That happened to me recently. What u hav to do is delete the version u hav and get a new version of the game

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo