02-15-2013, 04:27 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU,
I'm posting a fun little save that's been modded using The Game Genie.
Its a Fresh "Standard" Save with NO DLC Attached
YOU Get MAX Resources (999,999 Including Ration Seals)
The Devil Horns & Retro Mode Unlocked

You must login or register to view this content. (Save Slot 2)
Includes Both The US Disc Version Save And PSN Digital Save
ENJOY!!!

P.S I Will Not Mod Your Saves So Don't Ask.
But there are fellow NGU members that offer game genie mod service so find them.
Last edited by Untouchable_God ; 02-16-2013 at 02:59 AM. Reason: Updated Link

The following 22 users say thank you to Untouchable_God for this useful post:

bejekas, BigTrain, CYKApower, Freikugel, Gabberhard, Ali D Killer, Gian_, hfgfeheryrjrfu, ibrakastuff, lawless___, MasterGunzerker, mzaslam, OmegaBeta, scarfac, Silient_Ghillie, solidsnoova, SuperFist1, thatguy1111, thorn, wolf82, xLuCiDiTyZxHD, XxCOD5DEVILxX
02-16-2013, 07:37 AM #11
Freikugel
Do a barrel roll!
A few questions. Do I need to change the game id to use for disc version or it works right away?

At which point will I have access to the max resources and devil horn? Any specific game difficulty I need to choose?

Thanks buddy.
02-16-2013, 08:13 AM #12
solidsnoova
My RIG is red. It's red.
Originally posted by Freikugel View Post
A few questions. Do I need to change the game id to use for disc version or it works right away?

At which point will I have access to the max resources and devil horn? Any specific game difficulty I need to choose?

Thanks buddy.

The save(s) work right away -- I've been playing around with it for a few hours now. I first noticed the 999,999 resources and rations (which isn't max, by the way, as you can go one million plus!) during Chapter 1 -- sometime after the cutscene where Danik's men shoot Isaac. Once you get to the bench in Chapter 2, you can access the Devil Horns and start to use your resources (great weapon... it's odd that "reloading" it makes you lose 1 ammo, lol). It's a brand new save (you have to do the Prologue) and the default settings are Impossible difficulty and Retro Mode is On.

GREAT save!!! Thanks so much!!!

The following user thanked solidsnoova for this useful post:

Freikugel
02-16-2013, 05:25 PM #13
Originally posted by solidsnoova View Post
Impossible difficulty and Retro Mode is On.

And you can turn Retro Mode off in settings. You can also change the difficulty if you'd like.
02-18-2013, 02:26 AM #14
Thanks a lot!
02-18-2013, 03:22 AM #15
Hadenkin
< ^ > < ^ >
I don't get it, I won't win any trophies using this game save? None? Even if I have not played the game yet or played very little?
02-18-2013, 03:48 PM #16
Fly Away
Do a barrel roll!
5 stars work
02-19-2013, 08:46 AM #17
blastman
Ghost shooter
When i use this save the legit trophy (storyline and other) unlock or with this save all trophy is lock ?
02-20-2013, 09:29 PM #18
Originally posted by blastman View Post
When i use this save the legit trophy (storyline and other) unlock or with this save all trophy is lock ?

yes all normal trophies will unlock..just no "FREE" trophies will pop by loading it
02-21-2013, 03:45 AM #19
thanks for your working Smile

now i can test combine different weapons

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo