02-16-2013, 12:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is a WIP.more saves will be added soon.

You must login or register to view this content.
Load and continue the game.beat the boss without taking damage or fail the QTE to unlock:
The Politics of Silencing Foes
Becoming a Lightning God
File R-07:Status - Closed
A Big Fan of Lefties
Peekaboo
Data Mining
Analysis Complete

After the credit.go to VR mission.complete any mission and u will get:
VR Master
Virtually a God

Load save and continue the game.beat the boss without taking damage or fail the QTE to unlock:
File R-01:Status - Closed
Prodigal Murderer
*.it seems this save is not at the right checkpoint .ill fix it later when i get time.
or u can do it urselft with chapter select.

load save and continue the game.beat the boss without taking damage or fail the QTE to unlock:
File R-03:Status - Closed
Genius Destroyer

load save and continue the game.beat the boss without taking damage or fail the QTE to unlock:
File R-04:Status - Closed
Truly Human

Listen to any codec conversation in game to unlock:
Amateur Radio Operator

Go to Story-Customize menu to unlock:
Ich Liebe Kapitalismus!

Load and continue.rescue the last civillian to unlock:
Humanitarian Assistance

if u keep on playing a little and make it fast to the end of level u will get:
File R-05:Status - Closed
Great Escape

Save6
credit goes to vashyron21
Originally posted by vashyron21 View Post
Of course! Smile and here's the link for the Tearing Away the Disguise trophy

The last humanoid Dwarf Gekko is to the far bottom right of the map from where you start, can't miss it .

*.how to beat the final boss easily:
as soon as u active Jack mode,enter Blade Mode and u will go into a super slow time.just take ur time and chop chop.i dont know if this is a glitch.but it makes this game super easy with Blue Wig

*.Trophies u have to do by urself are listed below.most of them are extremly easy to get by chapter select on any diff u wish:

Steel Tail
No Flash Photography!
Dwarf Raiden
A Walk in the Dark
Menace to Society
Surprise Attack!
Assault with a Deadly Weapon
Love at First Sight
What Doesn't Kill You...

Chosen by History
there is no checkpoint in FileR-06.u have to acutally beat Sam without taking damge on Hard or above diff.
it requires some skill but not so much.take ur time to perfect the timing for block and attack and u will be fine.
Last edited by realshadow ; 02-22-2013 at 04:11 AM.

The following 87 users say thank you to realshadow for this useful post:

_olo_, $$$ DANGER $$$, Cloud, ali aldhem, Arles, ATypicalSe7en, BASIA2001, bigburt82, C_MAN, chaoszage, ChrisBalrog, DarkAngel2186, devilking1980, DJR_Supreme, Dr3w92, Elena Fisher, Enaxorth, Fly Away, Gagliardi, Ghost_Leader_59_, ghostX, gowhawx, GrimlockTC, Herrkulez, hitman_ravani, Homme Fatale, iagoliveira, Im A Stig, iohoj, Iseppina, iury000, Jack_Swollow, jass1822, john connor 84, JPClyde, Kaim, kashiboy, khkudhgfjvbk, killabyte, KingEmilWash, krustytoe, kurniawan, Marconobi, master_zx, matthellsing, mikewara, mzaslam, Nasim_e14, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, Obi1_KaBloMe, PC_, popteodor, ps3re, ps3user_ngu, Raiki, raperorapero, rfberquo, Rich Davies, robotny, S-PA, scienide, selvin santos, sephyroth89, shanka, Shark008, simmo_316, SirPsychoSexy, Skyline88, SwordspiTTer, Terrador, TG5112, thebestplayer, Tiff2403, tskwerl, tweedysdimples, Ungahs, wakawaka21, xenomage, XGan, XM0deX, XxHakerxX, Yuki_240sx, yung2die, yy26jet, yzaasn, zebbidy, zufam
07-28-2014, 02:08 AM #227
khkudhgfjvbk
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by another user
Visit these threads for the DLCs :
- You must login or register to view this content.
- You must login or register to view this content.

Unfortunately the Sam DLC saveset will pop the gold trophy Stormbringer early. If you don't have that trophy AND all the no-hit bosses, it's going to look like a hack. Can anyone redo the Sam DLC on a blank profile to make it look legit?

The following user thanked khkudhgfjvbk for this useful post:

corybaumann
07-28-2014, 12:56 PM #228
Yes Im having the same issues too. Im afraid to go any further with my real PSN.
07-28-2014, 02:31 PM #229
Meurtor
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by khkudhgfjvbk View Post
Unfortunately the Sam DLC saveset will pop the gold trophy Stormbringer early. If you don't have that trophy AND all the no-hit bosses, it's going to look like a hack. Can anyone redo the Sam DLC on a blank profile to make it look legit?

Originally posted by corybaumann View Post
Yes Im having the same issues too. Im afraid to go any further with my real PSN.

Guys, there's no danger ! Even if you got Stormbringer before doing no-damage bosses, you won't be in infraction !
07-29-2014, 09:53 PM #230
khkudhgfjvbk
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Meurtor View Post
Guys, there's no danger ! Even if you got Stormbringer before doing no-damage bosses, you won't be in infraction !

Yes you will, 100%. You cannot get an S-Rank for example on R-06 without defeating Jetstream Sam w/ no damage. It's not possible as the BP boost in scoring is not enough for you to reach the 10,000 needed if you happen to find both nanopaste. It's like that for literally every boss battle. If you popped Stormbringer before all the no damage trophies, and one second before Master of the Wind (which will happen if you're not quick to shut-off your PS3), it looks like a hack. You cannot get hit on a boss battle and expect to S-Rank afterwards, or get Stormbringer and Master of the Wind within one second of each other.

Luckily I found a way to defeat Jetstream Sam w/ no damage without having to learn the parry mechanic, so I no longer have to worry about Stormbringer popping out of order.
07-31-2014, 09:40 PM #231
for some reason these save files wont show up in-game for me. can anyone help?
07-31-2014, 10:30 PM #232
Originally posted by khkudhgfjvbk View Post
Yes you will, 100%. You cannot get an S-Rank for example on R-06 without defeating Jetstream Sam w/ no damage. It's not possible as the BP boost in scoring is not enough for you to reach the 10,000 needed if you happen to find both nanopaste. It's like that for literally every boss battle. If you popped Stormbringer before all the no damage trophies, and one second before Master of the Wind (which will happen if you're not quick to shut-off your PS3), it looks like a hack. You cannot get hit on a boss battle and expect to S-Rank afterwards, or get Stormbringer and Master of the Wind within one second of each other.

Luckily I found a way to defeat Jetstream Sam w/ no damage without having to learn the parry mechanic, so I no longer have to worry about Stormbringer popping out of order.

Can you tell us the method to beat Sam and avoid the trophy popping before?
07-31-2014, 11:10 PM #233
i cant seem to resign the save properly? can anyone help me with this? id be very greatfull
08-01-2014, 01:03 AM #234
khkudhgfjvbk
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post
Can you tell us the method to beat Sam and avoid the trophy popping before?

What I did was use the save that's already maxed out and starting you at R-06.

When the fight first starts, switch your sub weapon to the Pinchers;

1. Now take the red Murasama blade (your main weapon), and hit Sam until he begins to crouch. Be quick, and ninja run towards him.
2. Be quick and try to get behind him while he's beginning the crouching animation (jump over or dodge).
3. Enter Blade Mode and spam triangle until Jetstream Sam is at 67.1% health or out of range. You can't damage him any lower than 67.1% health, and he may run off earlier. That's OK. He slows down similar to Armstrong in the R-07 battle while in Blade Mode.
4. Switch to your subweapon, the Pinchers.
5. Now it's all about staying relatively close and timing when you jump over Jetstream Sam when he dashes towards you. He'll flash red and make a noise. Don't wait, run or walk for this. Just spam jump around or over him. Yes, it looks as dumb as it sounds.
6. Jump over and hit him w/ the Pinchers once then get away when he flashes red and charges towards you, but not too far.
7. Repeat steps 5 & 6 until he starts dashing at you four times at around 40% health.
8. When he begins to dash four times towards you, learn the timing, and dodge out the way each time (square+x).
9. After the fourth time, use your main weapon (Murasama), and hit him a couple times fast.
10. Get away, repeat step 9 until it's time to complete the QTE finish.

Sometimes you can enter blade mode in step 9 and he'll end up in a glitch where you can hurt him all the way to 0.1% health. It's similar to how Armstrong goes into slow-mo at the end of the R-07 battle. If you're terrible at parrying, this is the best way IMO. You can do this battle w/ just the red Murasama blade as well. You don't have to use the Pinchers, I just like the damage they dish out.
Last edited by khkudhgfjvbk ; 08-01-2014 at 01:15 AM.
10-25-2014, 05:40 PM #235
Bellster
Save Point
Thnks for the save set but i cant get save 3 to work at all. Saves to my PS3 fine after resigning it but theres no option to continue and the game then just freezes. Any ideas? I used Save Resigner and had no problems with any other saves.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo