02-16-2013, 12:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is a WIP.more saves will be added soon.

You must login or register to view this content.
Load and continue the game.beat the boss without taking damage or fail the QTE to unlock:
The Politics of Silencing Foes
Becoming a Lightning God
File R-07:Status - Closed
A Big Fan of Lefties
Peekaboo
Data Mining
Analysis Complete

After the credit.go to VR mission.complete any mission and u will get:
VR Master
Virtually a God

Load save and continue the game.beat the boss without taking damage or fail the QTE to unlock:
File R-01:Status - Closed
Prodigal Murderer
*.it seems this save is not at the right checkpoint .ill fix it later when i get time.
or u can do it urselft with chapter select.

load save and continue the game.beat the boss without taking damage or fail the QTE to unlock:
File R-03:Status - Closed
Genius Destroyer

load save and continue the game.beat the boss without taking damage or fail the QTE to unlock:
File R-04:Status - Closed
Truly Human

Listen to any codec conversation in game to unlock:
Amateur Radio Operator

Go to Story-Customize menu to unlock:
Ich Liebe Kapitalismus!

Load and continue.rescue the last civillian to unlock:
Humanitarian Assistance

if u keep on playing a little and make it fast to the end of level u will get:
File R-05:Status - Closed
Great Escape

Save6
credit goes to vashyron21
Originally posted by vashyron21 View Post
Of course! Smile and here's the link for the Tearing Away the Disguise trophy

The last humanoid Dwarf Gekko is to the far bottom right of the map from where you start, can't miss it .

*.how to beat the final boss easily:
as soon as u active Jack mode,enter Blade Mode and u will go into a super slow time.just take ur time and chop chop.i dont know if this is a glitch.but it makes this game super easy with Blue Wig

*.Trophies u have to do by urself are listed below.most of them are extremly easy to get by chapter select on any diff u wish:

Steel Tail
No Flash Photography!
Dwarf Raiden
A Walk in the Dark
Menace to Society
Surprise Attack!
Assault with a Deadly Weapon
Love at First Sight
What Doesn't Kill You...

Chosen by History
there is no checkpoint in FileR-06.u have to acutally beat Sam without taking damge on Hard or above diff.
it requires some skill but not so much.take ur time to perfect the timing for block and attack and u will be fine.
Last edited by realshadow ; 02-22-2013 at 04:11 AM.

The following 87 users say thank you to realshadow for this useful post:

_olo_, $$$ DANGER $$$, Cloud, ali aldhem, Arles, ATypicalSe7en, BASIA2001, bigburt82, C_MAN, chaoszage, ChrisBalrog, DarkAngel2186, devilking1980, DJR_Supreme, Dr3w92, Elena Fisher, Enaxorth, Fly Away, Gagliardi, Ghost_Leader_59_, ghostX, gowhawx, GrimlockTC, Herrkulez, hitman_ravani, Homme Fatale, iagoliveira, Im A Stig, iohoj, Iseppina, iury000, Jack_Swollow, jass1822, john connor 84, JPClyde, Kaim, kashiboy, khkudhgfjvbk, killabyte, KingEmilWash, krustytoe, kurniawan, Marconobi, master_zx, matthellsing, mikewara, mzaslam, Nasim_e14, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, Obi1_KaBloMe, PC_, popteodor, ps3re, ps3user_ngu, Raiki, raperorapero, rfberquo, Rich Davies, robotny, S-PA, scienide, selvin santos, sephyroth89, shanka, Shark008, simmo_316, SirPsychoSexy, Skyline88, SwordspiTTer, Terrador, TG5112, thebestplayer, Tiff2403, tskwerl, tweedysdimples, Ungahs, wakawaka21, xenomage, XGan, XM0deX, XxHakerxX, Yuki_240sx, yung2die, yy26jet, yzaasn, zebbidy, zufam
02-19-2013, 10:20 AM #20
ATypicalSe7en
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by mrfahodi View Post
thanks bro ... but save 1 and save 2 the same ?? why

I tested both saves on a dummy account and even though they are the same ( Seems that way) you still get the trophy listed idk why but beat the final boss on save 2 and see if the trophy pops up for you.
02-19-2013, 02:50 PM #21
Originally posted by vashyron21 View Post
I tested both saves on a dummy account and even though they are the same ( Seems that way) you still get the trophy listed idk why but beat the final boss on save 2 and see if the trophy pops up for you.

i have test the save and i beat the boss with out damage and the trophy dose not pop !
02-19-2013, 03:19 PM #22
ATypicalSe7en
Maggbot timeout!
i have test the save and i beat the boss with out damage and the trophy dose not pop !

I guess it might have been an glitch for me then but you can wait for realshadow to fix it if he just misplaced the save or if I have time today I can rush though the beginning and upload the save before you kill Mistral ( If there is an auto save point before the kill, I really don't remember) , In about 6-7 hours at-least if realshadow doesn't upload his save in that time period. Don't want the man hard work to go to waste Smile
Last edited by ATypicalSe7en ; 02-19-2013 at 03:25 PM.
02-19-2013, 03:46 PM #23
Leonheart34
Save Point
Thank you for the hard work and saves. There is no link to Save 6...is it possible to get one? Thanks again!
02-19-2013, 04:43 PM #24
rfberquo
Do a barrel roll!
Wow... this was fast!!
02-19-2013, 09:58 PM #25
ATypicalSe7en
Maggbot timeout!

Here as promise the Prodigal Murderer and File R-01: Status - Closed save but there is no auto save to where you kill Mistral but I've gotten you as far as the 3rd stage of the battle so just enter ripper mode and smash square with the analog stick towards her and you'll win in no time. Also you can get What Doesn't Kill You using the method above easily.

The following 3 users say thank you to ATypicalSe7en for this useful post:

Dr3w92, killabyte, robotny
02-19-2013, 10:01 PM #26
ATypicalSe7en
Maggbot timeout!

I've just posted the save link and now waiting for moderators to approve also big thanks to realshadow as I used his save as a base since he has gotten more of the items then I have in the game.

EDIT: Sorry about the double post didn't think my last one waiting to get approved would go above this one!
Last edited by ATypicalSe7en ; 02-20-2013 at 01:04 AM.
02-19-2013, 10:15 PM #27
ill look into save2.maybe i miss pack it and overwrite it with save1.im sry its not for working.
all no damage trophy pop out right after the boss is dead.all other trophies listed u have to wait till the result screen appear to pop.
02-19-2013, 11:18 PM #28
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by realshadow View Post
Metal Gear Rising:Revengeance Platinum Saveset

can u put all saves in one folder please? thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo