Post: WORKING Gran Turismo 5 Plat Save unlock most of the trophies and GOLD STANDARD
02-16-2013, 08:31 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); HEY

Here is my Plat Save of Gran Turismo 5

Instructions:
Download
Resign
Copy to PS3
Load Game
Bling
Play A SPec and B Spec Race
Bling

You must login or register to view this content.

Other save if the other not works

You must login or register to view this content. credits to Im A Stig You must login or register to view this content.

Greets
Last edited by Gandalf ; 07-29-2013 at 12:00 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to UltiPlayer for this useful post:

Eat_Ur_Food, master_zx, raperorapero, simmo_316, washer

The following 10 users groaned at UltiPlayer for this awful post:

Red, Big_Jonny, geeder, IceRiddle, Im A Stig, kotringal, PounDJo0DoGz0r, Sirprizer, xSOADx, zebbidy
02-17-2013, 08:32 AM #2
Originally posted by UltiPlayer View Post
HEY

Here is my Plat Save of Gran Turismo 5

Instructions:
Download
Resign
Copy to PS3
Load Game
Bling
Play A SPec and B Spec Race
Bling

You must login or register to view this content.

Please Thanks and Like.

Greets

hey thank you very much for the save game, but I have a question dump me because after trophies in the game menu remains as if you were in Rebug infinite and I can not go beyond that so I can not play a-spec or b-spec you know what happens with the save?? :nerd:
02-17-2013, 09:15 AM #3
And do you need a jailbroken ps3 or cfw for this? sorry im a noob

---------- Post added at 09:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

And also how do you copy to ps3? do you get a usb then make those folders then paste the resigned data on that folder?
02-17-2013, 09:29 AM #4
Originally posted by Bassnecter
And do you need a jailbroken ps3 or cfw for this? sorry im a noob

---------- Post added at 09:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

And also how do you copy to ps3? do you get a usb then make those folders then paste the resigned data on that folder?

You need a Save resigner like Xploder. You resign that save and copy and replace it to your ps3. Then you only start and play that game

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

Originally posted by zx View Post
hey thank you very much for the save game, but I have a question dump me because after trophies in the game menu remains as if you were in Rebug infinite and I can not go beyond that so I can not play a-spec or b-spec you know what happens with the save?? :nerd:

Try to (download ) and resign that savegame. And copy it . TRY THE OTHER SAVE I UPLOAD.
Last edited by UltiPlayer ; 02-17-2013 at 09:31 AM.
02-17-2013, 09:34 AM #5
Yes, thanks for telling me, i resigned the game on xploder already, now what do i do? i have my usb ready, do i just copy+paste the resigned file to my usb? then plug it in my ps3 and play? or do i make specific folders on my usb? thanks, much help is appreciated.
02-17-2013, 09:38 AM #6
Folder on usb stick: PS3/SAVEDATA/ folder of savegame

Then copy it to ps3 and replace

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

Originally posted by Bassnecter
Yes, thanks for telling me, i resigned the game on xploder already, now what do i do? i have my usb ready, do i just copy+paste the resigned file to my usb? then plug it in my ps3 and play? or do i make specific folders on my usb? thanks, much help is appreciated.

Folder on usb stick: PS3/SAVEDATA/ folder of savegame

Then copy it to ps3 and replace
02-17-2013, 10:16 AM #7
Freikugel
Do a barrel roll!
Can anyone confirm in details what trophies will unlock? or what doesnt?
02-17-2013, 10:31 AM #8
Does the GT-R Record trophie pop??
02-17-2013, 10:37 AM #9
Hickey
League Champion
I know your trying to help but all these saves your uploading have lready been uploaded multiply times try searching first please
Last edited by Hickey ; 02-17-2013 at 12:35 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Hickey for this useful post:

Gandalf, PounDJo0DoGz0r, zebbidy
02-17-2013, 12:13 PM #10
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Posted years ago...

The following user thanked xSOADx for this useful post:

PounDJo0DoGz0r

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo