02-16-2013, 10:10 PM #1
MEGANO5
Dawn Of The Legion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

☰☰☰ ☰☰☰ ☰☰☰ DEAD SPACE™➌ ☰☰☰ ☰☰☰ ☰☰☰

You must login or register to view this content.

☰☰☰ HELLO, Fabruary 16 with an awesome exclusive A-Z platinum thread save pack that will set fire around NGU corners.☰☰☰

☰☰☰ As usual, I cover all game aspect concerning saves that will take you to the max earning trophies of that game 4 sure☰☰☰

☰☰☰ Here are details of what my DEAD SPACE™➌ will offer you in the next few minutes while reading through this thread ☰☰☰

➊ All chapters related trophies [with text guides included in the saves]
➋ All collectibles trophies [with all collectibles in ONE save + text guide including vid links]
➌ All missable trophies [with text guide + vid links included on each missable]
➍ All difficulity modes [with credit to its owners ]
➎ All BENCH/CRAFTING related trophies [with One save doing them all+ text guides included in the saves]
➏ All kills related trophies [with One /TWO saves doing them all + text guides]
➐ All left over trophies [e.g RIG MASTER]

Before using any of my saves I recommend you to switch to [Casual mode] as all my saves on Hard

These trophies are in its order of appearance in PS3 trophy menu

Strangers in a strange land
save : ☒
as this is the prologue there is no checkpoint you'll have to earn this trophy yourself

Space Odyssy
save: ☑ You must login or register to view this content.
Chapter 3: load the save it will spawn you right in front of a destroyed corridor, you just have to survive debris and mines
@the end of the corridor there is a big hunk of spacecraft you need to open 1 door/airlock to get it press

The spacewalk is literally all of a minute or less

Cretical Mass
Chapter 6 : load the save it will spawn you in what look like a space cargo yard. there are two big vents you need to
keep them working as there are barrels / obstacles will block the vents also some creatures .. on your right there is
a replacement minigun/machine gun take control of it and start shooting the hell out of everything that on vents way.

Snow crash
Chapter 7: there are [2] saves I offered the 2nd one will get you the trophy all you have to do is take few steps forward.
if not working then load save [1] where you start taking control of the spacecraft and flying it through hell of bombs.shattered
stuff in the outer space [this save will give you also SPACE ACE trophy if only you managed to shoot 70 targets on your way
after that the spacecraft will crash on the land ..take few steps forward and the trophy will appear.

Intestinal Fortitude
Chapter 12: Load the save and take the elevator to get you out of the facility as soon you exit elevator, you'll see ur friends
are being arrested a cutscene will start, as soon it over the [MIND HIVE]monester will show and as he looks huge the fact you
can get done of him in less than 4 minutes if following my guide in here

► He will start the fight using his long legs to strike you just roll away the opposite side of his strike
► this will triger him to spit an orange blobs you need to shoot them all fast if not it will hatches black feeders.
► during this, you 'll have to shoot the HIVE MIND large yellow heart. this will triger him to suck you towards his mouth.
► while you're being sucked shoot the four yellow sacks around its mouth he will let go of you. repeat this process few times
► Finally he will suck you for real this time & you'll be inside of his stomach, there are 3 tenticle nests u need to shoot
► each nest will fire sort of explosive organs avoid them take all of the 3 nests down and the monester will spit u out.
Done .... you have defeated him.

Watch this vid

Hydra
Chapter 13: there is nothing much to mention in here regarding this beast just try to stick with these guides
► Do not spend much time fighting necros/ or even facing the beast freez him/them when u get chance
► Activate the regenirator and try to lure the beast int olaser lights ...

Watch this vid

Together as one
Chapter 15: Load the save ..you are now in the lab where you have to reassemble ROSETTA [or in other words the alien]
ROSETTA is sliced into 9 lab samples the 1st & the 9th samples are unmovable means u can only move the rest
it would be confusing if I start to explain how to guide u through this assembling that's why I brough this video to u
make sure you stand exactly where this guy stands [ carver should be on ur right side while u facing ROSETTA
Pause the vid everytime he move a sample so u get what he's doing

Infernal Machine
save:☑ You must login or register to view this content.
Chapter 18: Load the save it will spwn you in front of the outer body of the Infernal Machine there are 3 batteries u need to
collect in order to get inside the machine.. those batteries have alien sympol on each of them .. to get this trophy done the
right way please

Shoot for the moon
Chapter 19: obviousely this is the last boss fight [on hard mode] so do not change it if you are up for the [any diff trophy]
though you can use other saves from other diff modes .. cant provide vid as this fight is already knowen by lot of us.

BEFORE I START THIS SECTION ... SPECIAL THANKS TO
[LIGHTSOWRDS / FLOYD1369]
for helping me on the co op collectibles.
And we still collecting them.. should be out tomorrow

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT WE DID THEM IN SORT OF HURRY SO IF THERE IS MISSING COLLECTIBLES PLEASE
INFORM ME IN HERE

As NGU won't let me post more than 2 vids please reffer to POWERPYX website
for any confusing / more explaining

LINK POWERPYX : You must login or register to view this content.

Saves : ☒ ARTIFACTS [gov+s.c.a.f+ Unitologist]
CIRCUITS
BLUEPRINTS
LOGS
WEAPONS

Reason: I still need to make sure of some collectibles that should not disturb the course of trophies
should be set ready tomorrow.
UPDATE: Please reffer to the UPDATES section @ the buttom of this thread for the save I just made

saves : ☑ Alien artifacts
Reason : 99 % Alien artifact
Link : You must login or register to view this content.
Guide : collect the last alien artifact on chapter 19 before the moon fighting (CONFIRMED WORKING 100%)

Please make sure you switch saves to casual ...

Drill sergeant
save:☑
Link: You must login or register to view this content.

Under a buck
save: ☑

Hungry

My buddy + metal detector
just activate the bot on any two locations once the waves are turning full blue cirlces press R1

Space Ace

There is always PING [Must play optional mission Reaper Barracks on chapter 14]

Weedkiller

THANK YOU
[ elser1 ]
FOR GEVING ME THE PERMISSION TO POST YOUR MODES SAVES IN HERE you saved a lot of my time

▼▼▼▼ LINK ▼▼▼▼ elser 1 thread

Epic tier 4 engineer [Classic]
Dead Link

Survival
Dead Link

▼This save below is mine▼

Aren't you thankful

I called this section the [ BENCH] as it gives the crafting related trophies there is only [ONE] save I made myself
to get them all in one-go so please for the BEST OUTCOME follow every guide/step

BENCH LINK : You must login or register to view this content.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: once you load the save choose ( continue from last save)
►►►►►GUIDE / WALKTHROUGH :

FULL HOUSE + STRAPPED
Load the save once your out of elevator turn left to the BENCH and do following

► WEAPON CRAFTING
► choose RIGHT WEAPON
► change [ATTACHEMENT 1] to [ SCOPE]

CIRCUIT EDGE

► WEAPON CRAFTING
► choose RIGHT WEAPON
► go to [UPGRADE CIRCUITS]
► see any of the 8 circuits and replace it with any desired one .... the point here is replacing it with whatever circuit

MASTER PLAN

► WEAPON CRAFTING
► choose RIGHT GUN
► go to the [ATTACHEMENT 1 FULL ZOOM SCOP] but dont press any button
► now press [ TRIANGLE] it will say ' blueprint successfuly created'
if not working then change that attach. with new loads from the list until u get it right.

EMT

► CRAFT ITEM
► scroll down to [ LARG MED PACK]
► press [X] to construct the item

RIG MASTER
This save have max everything it is a plain save what you are going to do is simply load the save and choose to contiune from last save
you'll be spwan in front of the kiosk suite

☰☰☰ DEAD SPACE ™➌ ☰☰☰ A-Z PLATINUM

Thank you for spending some time in here ...and I apologize for any delay but the hard..perfect work always find struggles.

By tomorrow I will continue posting the rest of all COLLECTIBLES and with it ☰☰☰ DEAD SPACE ™➌ ☰☰☰ is PLATINUM

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

New saves for
Survival + Epic tier 4 engineer
Save confirmed working : ☑

CREDIT TO [ZB4]

Also here is another SURVIVALIST save just in case
Save confirm working: ☑

from SCOTT THOMAS thanks for sharing this with us.

New save for the following collectibles again
Save confirm working : ☑

thank you FLOYD1369 for helping me out there.

➊ LOGS
➋ BLUEPRINTS
➌ ARTIFACTS
➍ CIRCUITS
➎ WEAPON PARTS

Here is the ultimate save that have them all

HOW-TO GET THEM GUIDE

First use POWERPYX video guide for [PROLOUGE -CHP1- CHP3 - CHP4 ] from here

➊ ARTIFACTS ... last collectible is from the [PROLOUGE] chapter ---->reffer to POWERPYX prolouge video
➋ LOGS ... last collectible is from [CHAPTER 1] ------> reffer to POWERPYX chapter 1 video skip to 0:18 its the audio log
➌ CIRCUITS ... last collectible is from [CHAPTER 3] -----> reffer to POWERPYX chapter 3 video skip to 0:33 its on the right
➍ BLUEPRINTS.. last collectible is from [CHAPTER 4] -----> reffer to POWERPYX chapter 4 video skip to 1:37 on video.
➎ WEAPON PARTS .. last colletible is from [CHAPTER 4] co-op mission C.M.S BRUSILOV skip to 7:40

CO-OP SECTION

Here it is guys

CO-OP TROPHIES

thanks to SANYI for the optional missions save

➊ Explorer ➋ Ghosts of the past

New save I just made for
➌ MEDIC
One more revive to your partner to get it
Last edited by ROCKY_southpaw ; 01-13-2018 at 09:05 AM. Reason: Editing more info/saves

The following 137 users say thank you to MEGANO5 for this useful post:

_olo_, $$$ DANGER $$$, Cloud, albert2wesker, albertolini83, ali aldhem, Awares, BASIA2001, Behdad, bejekas, Big_Jonny, BigTrain, blastman, brd23, Caliber001, CalicoWomack, Carbonox35, chaoszage, chapu23, consolaman, cronos002, crydunt, Dalmin, dazzer1892, deavil, DJR_Supreme, Dr3w92, Drakefast, DrSound, dufruffo, eagle120, faro123, feiticeira, fenicce, Fileover, floyd1369, Fly Away, gaijin87, Gian_, gloomysunday, GodofHosting, gogeta62, Grimmjow222, GYNOUGH, habolo96, Hatchet Harry, Herrkulez, hfgfeheryrjrfu, ibrakastuff, Im A Stig, Inferno67, IRoyxX, Isaac Clarke, iury000, jedibomber, jedt, jobone233, JPClyde, Jtripz, juhssarah, kenyuy, khkudhgfjvbk, king21, KingTaino, koz3bal, krustytoe, malachit75, Marconobi, mark1, masterofhunter, MdMaynard, Metamorphisis, mexi001, Mic1987, Mnemonic7, Mobstercrew, mr.lamb1974, mzaslam, Nicolito_S, NYdragon89, Ofatalchaos, pablo201078, PC_, pololastation, PS3Forum, PS4-USA, rebel_cause, rencas, reptil-1997, reuphong, Richard., Ripsta Bone, Robert1990, robertthebruce, Sasuke952, SayYO, scarfac, Scott Thomas, scratch_pervert and 37 other users.
08-31-2014, 09:45 AM #299
Originally posted by MEGANO5 View Post

☰☰☰ ☰☰☰ ☰☰☰ DEAD SPACE™➌ ☰☰☰ ☰☰☰ ☰☰☰

☰☰☰ HELLO, Fabruary 16 with an awesome exclusive A-Z platinum thread save pack that will set fire around NGU corners.☰☰☰

☰☰☰ As usual, I cover all game aspect concerning saves that will take you to the max earning trophies of that game 4 sure☰☰☰

☰☰☰ Here are details of what my DEAD SPACE™➌ will offer you in the next few minutes while reading through this thread ☰☰☰

➊ All chapters related trophies [with text guides included in the saves]
➋ All collectibles trophies [with all collectibles in ONE save + text guide including vid links]
➌ All missable trophies [with text guide + vid links included on each missable]
➍ All difficulity modes [with credit to its owners ]
➎ All BENCH/CRAFTING related trophies [with One save doing them all+ text guides included in the saves]
➏ All kills related trophies [with One /TWO saves doing them all + text guides]
➐ All left over trophies [e.g RIG MASTER]

Before using any of my saves I recommend you to switch to [Casual mode] as all my saves on Hard

These trophies are in its order of appearance in PS3 trophy menu

Strangers in a strange land
save : ☒
as this is the prologue there is no checkpoint you'll have to earn this trophy yourself

Space Odyssy
Chapter 3: load the save it will spawn you right in front of a destroyed corridor, you just have to survive debris and mines
@the end of the corridor there is a big hunk of spacecraft you need to open 1 door/airlock to get it press

The spacewalk is literally all of a minute or less

Cretical Mass
Chapter 6 : load the save it will spawn you in what look like a space cargo yard. there are two big vents you need to
keep them working as there are barrels / obstacles will block the vents also some creatures .. on your right there is
a replacement minigun/machine gun take control of it and start shooting the hell out of everything that on vents way.

Snow crash
Chapter 7: there are [2] saves I offered the 2nd one will get you the trophy all you have to do is take few steps forward.
if not working then load save [1] where you start taking control of the spacecraft and flying it through hell of bombs.shattered
stuff in the outer space [this save will give you also SPACE ACE trophy if only you managed to shoot 70 targets on your way
after that the spacecraft will crash on the land ..take few steps forward and the trophy will appear.

Intestinal Fortitude
Chapter 12: Load the save and take the elevator to get you out of the facility as soon you exit elevator, you'll see ur friends
are being arrested a cutscene will start, as soon it over the [MIND HIVE]monester will show and as he looks huge the fact you
can get done of him in less than 4 minutes if following my guide in here

► He will start the fight using his long legs to strike you just roll away the opposite side of his strike
► this will triger him to spit an orange blobs you need to shoot them all fast if not it will hatches black feeders.
► during this, you 'll have to shoot the HIVE MIND large yellow heart. this will triger him to suck you towards his mouth.
► while you're being sucked shoot the four yellow sacks around its mouth he will let go of you. repeat this process few times
► Finally he will suck you for real this time & you'll be inside of his stomach, there are 3 tenticle nests u need to shoot
► each nest will fire sort of explosive organs avoid them take all of the 3 nests down and the monester will spit u out.
Done .... you have defeated him.

Watch this vid

Hydra
Chapter 13: there is nothing much to mention in here regarding this beast just try to stick with these guides
► Do not spend much time fighting necros/ or even facing the beast freez him/them when u get chance
► Activate the regenirator and try to lure the beast int olaser lights ...

Watch this vid

Together as one
Chapter 15: Load the save ..you are now in the lab where you have to reassemble ROSETTA [or in other words the alien]
ROSETTA is sliced into 9 lab samples the 1st & the 9th samples are unmovable means u can only move the rest
it would be confusing if I start to explain how to guide u through this assembling that's why I brough this video to u
make sure you stand exactly where this guy stands [ carver should be on ur right side while u facing ROSETTA
Pause the vid everytime he move a sample so u get what he's doing

Infernal Machine
save:☑ You must login or register to view this content.
Chapter 18: Load the save it will spwn you in front of the outer body of the Infernal Machine there are 3 batteries u need to
collect in order to get inside the machine.. those batteries have alien sympol on each of them .. to get this trophy done the
right way please

Shoot for the moon
Chapter 19: obviousely this is the last boss fight [on hard mode] so do not change it if you are up for the [any diff trophy]
though you can use other saves from other diff modes .. cant provide vid as this fight is already knowen by lot of us.

BEFORE I START THIS SECTION ... SPECIAL THANKS TO
[LIGHTSOWRDS / FLOYD1369]
for helping me on the co op collectibles.
And we still collecting them.. should be out tomorrow

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT WE DID THEM IN SORT OF HURRY SO IF THERE IS MISSING COLLECTIBLES PLEASE
INFORM ME IN HERE

As NGU won't let me post more than 2 vids please reffer to POWERPYX website
for any confusing / more explaining

LINK POWERPYX : You must login or register to view this content.

Saves : ☒ ARTIFACTS [gov+s.c.a.f+ Unitologist]
CIRCUITS
BLUEPRINTS
LOGS
WEAPONS

Reason: I still need to make sure of some collectibles that should not disturb the course of trophies
should be set ready tomorrow.
UPDATE: Please reffer to the UPDATES section @ the buttom of this thread for the save I just made

saves : ☑ Alien artifacts
Reason : 99 % Alien artifact
Guide : collect the last alien artifact on chapter 19 before the moon fighting (CONFIRMED WORKING 100%)

Please make sure you switch saves to casual ...

Drill sergeant
save:☑

Under a buck

Hungry

My buddy + metal detector
just activate the bot on any two locations once the waves are turning full blue cirlces press R1

Space Ace

There is always PING [Must play optional mission Reaper Barracks on chapter 14]

Weedkiller

THANK YOU
[ elser1 ]
FOR GEVING ME THE PERMISSION TO POST YOUR MODES SAVES IN HERE you saved a lot of my time

▼▼▼▼ LINK ▼▼▼▼ elser 1 thread

Epic tier 4 engineer [Classic]

Survival

▼This save below is mine▼

Aren't you thankful

I called this section the [ BENCH] as it gives the crafting related trophies there is only [ONE] save I made myself
to get them all in one-go so please for the BEST OUTCOME follow every guide/step

BENCH LINK : You must login or register to view this content.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: once you load the save choose ( continue from last save)
►►►►►GUIDE / WALKTHROUGH :

FULL HOUSE + STRAPPED

► WEAPON CRAFTING
► choose RIGHT WEAPON
► change [ATTACHEMENT 1] to [ SCOPE]

CIRCUIT EDGE

► WEAPON CRAFTING
► choose RIGHT WEAPON
► go to [UPGRADE CIRCUITS]
► see any of the 8 circuits and replace it with any desired one .... the point here is replacing it with whatever circuit

MASTER PLAN

► WEAPON CRAFTING
► choose RIGHT GUN
► go to the [ATTACHEMENT 1 FULL ZOOM SCOP] but dont press any button
► now press [ TRIANGLE] it will say ' blueprint successfuly created'
if not working then change that attach. with new loads from the list until u get it right.

EMT

► CRAFT ITEM
► scroll down to [ LARG MED PACK]
► press [X] to construct the item

RIG MASTER
This save have max everything it is a plain save what you are going to do is simply load the save and choose to contiune from last save
you'll be spwan in front of the kiosk suite

☰☰☰ DEAD SPACE ™➌ ☰☰☰ A-Z PLATINUM

Thank you for spending some time in here ...and I apologize for any delay but the hard..perfect work always find struggles.

By tomorrow I will continue posting the rest of all COLLECTIBLES and with it ☰☰☰ DEAD SPACE ™➌ ☰☰☰ is PLATINUM

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

New saves for
Survival + Epic tier 4 engineer
Save confirmed working : ☑

CREDIT TO [ZB4]

Also here is another SURVIVALIST save just in case

from SCOTT THOMAS thanks for sharing this with us.

New save for the following collectibles again
Save confirm working : ☑

thank you FLOYD1369 for helping me out there.

➊ LOGS
➋ BLUEPRINTS
➌ ARTIFACTS
➍ CIRCUITS
➎ WEAPON PARTS

Here is the ultimate save that have them all

HOW-TO GET THEM GUIDE

First use POWERPYX video guide for [PROLOUGE -CHP1- CHP3 - CHP4 ] from here

➊ ARTIFACTS ... last collectible is from the [PROLOUGE] chapter ---->reffer to POWERPYX prolouge video
➋ LOGS ... last collectible is from [CHAPTER 1] ------> reffer to POWERPYX chapter 1 video skip to 0:18 its the audio log
➌ CIRCUITS ... last collectible is from [CHAPTER 3] -----> reffer to POWERPYX chapter 3 video skip to 0:33 its on the right
➍ BLUEPRINTS.. last collectible is from [CHAPTER 4] -----> reffer to POWERPYX chapter 4 video skip to 1:37 on video.
➎ WEAPON PARTS .. last colletible is from [CHAPTER 4] co-op mission C.M.S BRUSILOV skip to 7:40

CO-OP SECTION

Here it is guys

CO-OP TROPHIES

thanks to SANYI for the optional missions save

➊ Explorer ➋ Ghosts of the past

New save I just made for
➌ MEDIC
One more revive to your partner to get it

Thanks so much Megano5! finally got platinum! I made a post for some missing trophies that I did to contribute to this thread :
Electric Lawnmower - Kill 30 enemies using an electrified Ripper blade.
Shootbang - Kill 30 Soldiers with head shots.
Close Encounter - Kill 10 alien Necromorphs.
Axes High - Kill 30 enemies using Fodder axes.
09-05-2014, 03:18 PM #300
Hi just wondering would these work for the Dead Space 3 HDD version also??? nigga
09-14-2014, 04:28 PM #301
Yo,

easyiest way to get Ghosts of the Past??

Thx
09-21-2014, 07:28 PM #302
aloo68
Save Point
Dead space 3 hdd digital hard core save help plaese
09-21-2014, 07:49 PM #303
aloo68
Save Point
please reffer to the UPDATES section down the buttom of thread
09-26-2014, 07:53 AM #304
NeoFrost
Gym leader
Originally posted by aloo68 View Post
please reffer to the UPDATES section down the buttom of thread

I was wondering the same thing myself, actually. I downloaded the save at the bottom of the post, but there's no instruction text included in the .zip file. Do we need to actually complete another mission, or does it auto pop? I haven't started the game yet myself, but I'll be getting around to it shortly within the next week or so.
Last edited by NeoFrost ; 09-27-2014 at 07:59 AM.
09-27-2014, 03:34 PM #305
Zero4ph
I defeated!
can I please request 100% save for both Pure Survivalist and Hardcore mode thanks in advance.
09-27-2014, 09:23 PM #306
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
you guys need to read the topic ...
the saves are there ...
I left ready a save for hardcore already modded
all saves are working perfectly for disk as digital version .... so need to resign.
10-01-2014, 05:31 PM #307
Any chance of that classic Mode GameSave for PSN not the BLES/BLUS if you cud put up a new 1 that'll be help cheers dude

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo