02-17-2013, 09:23 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
So here's my save from Port Royale 3!
The trophy for getting 4.000.000 gold and keeping a route active for 365 days should pop instantly, because well you have 30.000.000 and the route has been active for around 5-10 years I don't know what other trophies pop but maybe trophy for finishing any tutorial. Here's how to get other trophies quickly:
1. Set sail to New Orleans, this pops 1 trophy.
2. Enter the shipyard, buy a ship, select it, make it a convoi and rename it, then sell it again, this should pop 3 trophies.
3. Enter the church and pray 10 times, this pops another trophy.
4. Enter the shipyard again, buy all available ships, go to the water tower and add the ships from the left to the right into your convoi. Then sail to Port Royale, do the same thing. Look at the menu to the right below the minimap and choose the menu with the 3 big frames, then push d-pad down to equip your most powerful ships. Then attack a ship with white sails and choose automatic battle, this should pop another 2 trophies.
5. Attack another ship with white sails, this time manual battle. Hold L1 for the whole battle to speed up the otherwise super slow battle. Press square to activate boarding, then drive directly into an enemy ship and hold square. Keep in the ring around the enemy ship until the circle is fully green. Once you boarded the ship, another trophy should pop.
Please tell me if you can get other trophies easy with this save, thanks.

Features:
+ tutorial done
+ at beginning of the trading campaign
+ good reputation to all nations
+ instead of the usual 30.000 gold, this save has 30.000.000 gold

I hope this helps some people getting started well Smile

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by uprisen257 ; 10-03-2013 at 06:46 PM.

The following 12 users say thank you to uprisen257 for this useful post:

Andyman88, BornOfOsiris, Bumcleaver, dart3978, isigo, Mago de Oz, Mercury001, moecage, nimdude, saucisse, ser, Uncrwnd KNG
02-18-2013, 03:51 PM #2
Fly Away
Do a barrel roll!
thanks wht trophies pop with this?
02-18-2013, 11:22 PM #3
All in all it's just a save with a shit load of money, but I guess the trophy for getting 4.000.000 gold and keeping a route active for 365 days should pop instantly, because well you have 30.000.000 and the route has been active for around 5-10 years Happy I don't know what other trophies pop but maybe trophy for finishing any tutorial. Here's how to get other trophies quickly:
1. Set sail to New Orleans, this pops 1 trophy.
2. Enter the shipyard, buy a ship, select it, make it a convoi and rename it, then sell it again, this should pop 3 trophies.
3. Enter the church and pray 10 times, this pops another trophy.
4. Enter the shipyard again, buy all available ships, go to the water tower and add the ships from the left to the right into your convoi. Then sail to Port Royale, do the same thing. Look at the menu to the right below the minimap and choose the menu with the 3 big frames, then push d-pad down to equip your most powerful ships. Then attack a ship with white sails and choose automatic battle, this should pop another 2 trophies.
5. Attack another ship with white sails, this time manual battle. Hold L1 for the whole battle to speed up the otherwise super slow battle. Press square to activate boarding, then drive directly into an enemy ship and hold square. Keep in the ring around the enemy ship until the circle is fully green. Once you boarded the ship, another trophy should pop.
Last edited by uprisen257 ; 02-18-2013 at 11:25 PM.

The following user thanked uprisen257 for this useful post:

mexi001
01-06-2014, 07:36 PM #4
mzwei
Save Point
In the South-West corner is an Pirate hideout - just atack and you get another trophie.
04-03-2015, 06:42 PM #5
Im having a problem with this save. Its missing the save.dat file and corrupts every time i try to use it. Anyone have one that works?
06-06-2015, 07:37 PM #6
Port Royale 3: Gold is BLES01868
but anybody has the key for BSD?
can't resign it, after changing region.
04-28-2017, 07:37 PM #7
obaaid
Do a barrel roll!
it will be free at ps plus m i will try it
05-03-2017, 01:49 AM #8
moecage
I am error
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by moecage ; 05-12-2017 at 04:07 AM.
05-05-2017, 02:42 AM #9
Did all of the listed trophies unlock for you? For some reason, when I tested this a couple of years ago, the trophy for having an active route for so many days didn't unlock for me... Guess I can try checking this converted save and see what happens.
05-11-2017, 10:36 PM #10
Originally posted by moecage View Post
I converted the save to US and it works. You must login or register to view this content.

hate to ask but how did you resign to your profile? I can't get it to work with KG or Bruteforce.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo