03-05-2013, 08:17 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

This is my save save for the "The Professional" trophy (Fully mod and completely upgrade all weapons)

You must login or register to view this content.

Just go to a fire camp an buy the last 2 shotgun upgrades.

Trophies unlocked with my save: Now We're Getting Serious and The Professional.

Edit 1) New save

This is my save for the "No Stone Left Unturned" trophy ( Find all documents, relics and GPS caches)

Just finish the game and the collectibles trophy pops and the trophy for finishing the game will pop at the same time. (the trophies for the 25 and 75% collectibles will NOT pop, i'm sorry for this)

Edit 2) New Save

This is the save for the "Former Adventurer" Trophy( Incapacitate 25 enemies with dodge counter)

Just continue the game and make 7 Dodge counters and trophy pops. (don't kill the ennemis just put them down)

The Credits for this save goes to killerman876

Edit 3) Useful Links

Here is a link to a thread with many saves for kill trophies

And here a very nice Thread for the "Inconceivable" trophy (Complete all challenges)

And here is a nice Thread for the ''Lethal'' trophy (Purchase all skills in all categories) and for the ''Intellectually Superior'' trophy (Complete all optional tombs)

Prestige 3 lvl 58 Reached, i just got the Damn "Shopaholic" Trophy and my platinum, so i will not upload more saves now but i update my post if other users post their saves on my thread

Edit 4)

And here is a profil save at prestige 3 lvl 58

You can get the very long "Shopaholic"[/COLOR] Trophy with this save.

This save works only for CFW users

Massive Thanks to: Ryan Tom Hill for this Amazing save

Edit 5)

Here is a nice glitch to unlock "The GENERAL"[/COLOR] character without prestige.

How to unlock the General before 3rd prestige You need to have one survivor character not bought yet. Then, go to the character selection screen and go to the Solarii section and put the selector box over the general. Switch back to the survivor side and put the box over a character you can buy, but haven't bought yet. Now hit " triangle" and "X" at the same time on the controller. You'll switch to the Solarii side and it will ask if you want to buy the survivor character you were hovering over before. The thing is, let's say you're hovering over a character that costs 3000 and you hit yes on the general, it will take away 10000 instead and actually highlight the locked character.

And an another Big Thanks to Ryan Tom Hill For Finding This Amazing Video

The Glitch is now tested and yes it allow you to unlock the "SHOPAHOLIC" Trophy at lvl 60. You must first buy all upgrades and than as last unlock the General and Shopaholic trophy pops
Last edited by DragonSlayer67 ; 05-07-2013 at 06:49 PM. Reason: New Save

The following 69 users say thank you to DragonSlayer67 for this useful post:

A75G, A86, Cloud, Alexay, ambis, Analeise, BASIA2001, bejekas, bigburt82, blastman, brd23, brownie_1, chupalosky, deathproof, DiFool, dix-76, djim, DJR_Supreme, Elena Fisher, elite2011, EnSTro, Eventyret, evildrake, firsttimebs, Gabberhard, giovanni82, gogeta62, hammy2009, Hatchet Harry, Herrkulez, Im A Stig, isigo, jhonatan garcia, Jhonatan Raisen, katartack, killerman876, koz3bal, Malark5, mzaslam, p311, PizzaLord, PS4-USA, ratt, RTISYOURNEMESIS, Ruri Gokō, Ryan Tom Hill, sancho22, shalashaska, Shark008, simmo_316, socia, Sp1tFire92, SuperFist1, tareksadoon, TG5112, The_Fallen, TheVixen, Ungahs, VLR, wakawaka21, Walshy_1992, Westers, X-GHOST-X, xSOADx, Yuki_240sx
06-30-2013, 02:37 PM #128
PapaHacks
Do a barrel roll!
:\
Originally posted by DragonSlayer67 View Post

This is my save save for the "The Professional" trophy (Fully mod and completely upgrade all weapons)

Just go to a fire camp an buy the last 2 shotgun upgrades.

Trophies unlocked with my save: Now We're Getting Serious and The Professional.

Edit 1) New save

This is my save for the "No Stone Left Unturned" trophy ( Find all documents, relics and GPS caches)

Just finish the game and the collectibles trophy pops and the trophy for finishing the game will pop at the same time. (the trophies for the 25 and 75% collectibles will NOT pop, i'm sorry for this)

Edit 2) New Save

This is the save for the "Former Adventurer" Trophy( Incapacitate 25 enemies with dodge counter)

Just continue the game and make 7 Dodge counters and trophy pops. (don't kill the ennemis just put them down)

The Credits for this save goes to killerman876

Edit 3) Useful Links

Here is a link to a thread with many saves for kill trophies

And here a very nice Thread for the "Inconceivable" trophy (Complete all challenges)

And here is a nice Thread for the ''Lethal'' trophy (Purchase all skills in all categories) and for the ''Intellectually Superior'' trophy (Complete all optional tombs)

Prestige 3 lvl 58 Reached, i just got the Damn "Shopaholic" Trophy and my platinum, so i will not upload more saves now but i update my post if other users post their saves on my thread

Edit 4)

And here is a profil save at prestige 3 lvl 58

You can get the very long "Shopaholic"[/COLOR] Trophy with this save.

This save works only for CFW users

Massive Thanks to: Ryan Tom Hill for this Amazing save

Edit 5)

Here is a nice glitch to unlock "The GENERAL"[/COLOR] character without prestige.

How to unlock the General before 3rd prestige You need to have one survivor character not bought yet. Then, go to the character selection screen and go to the Solarii section and put the selector box over the general. Switch back to the survivor side and put the box over a character you can buy, but haven't bought yet. Now hit " triangle" and "X" at the same time on the controller. You'll switch to the Solarii side and it will ask if you want to buy the survivor character you were hovering over before. The thing is, let's say you're hovering over a character that costs 3000 and you hit yes on the general, it will take away 10000 instead and actually highlight the locked character.

And an another Big Thanks to Ryan Tom Hill For Finding This Amazing Video

The Glitch is now tested and yes it allow you to unlock the "SHOPAHOLIC" Trophy at lvl 60. You must first buy all upgrades and than as last unlock the General and Shopaholic trophy pops

I resign your profile save from bles to blus because my tomb raider is us version , and when i try start the game the screen stay black after checking trophy data help :(
06-30-2013, 02:42 PM #129
PapaHacks
Do a barrel roll!
Hi i try your tomb raider profile save , i had to resign from bles to blus but when i start tomb raider the screen stay black after checking trophy data . Help :(
07-02-2013, 03:24 PM #130
martychaud
Save Point
Thank you; d
09-30-2013, 01:11 AM #131
zeromus126
Save Point
Forgive these newb questions but I can't seem to figure out what I'm doing wrong. I'm DL'ing the save, resigning it via Xploder, and then the game doesn't even recognize the save file. I've figured that it must be a PAL vs NTSC thing......as the saves are all PAL and my PS3 is NTSC w/ OFW. The thought of doing some of these TR saves is kinda intimidating....I'd like to just be able to boot-up a save and have the trophies pop/or at least be near the trophy goal.
09-30-2013, 09:05 AM #132
Originally posted by zeromus126 View Post
Forgive these newb questions but I can't seem to figure out what I'm doing wrong. I'm DL'ing the save, resigning it via Xploder, and then the game doesn't even recognize the save file. I've figured that it must be a PAL vs NTSC thing......as the saves are all PAL and my PS3 is NTSC w/ OFW. The thought of doing some of these TR saves is kinda intimidating....I'd like to just be able to boot-up a save and have the trophies pop/or at least be near the trophy goal.

Hi, you used the solo saves or the MP save?
12-25-2013, 10:17 PM #133
thnx bro but Edit 4 doesnt work it freeze my ps
01-07-2014, 12:19 AM #134
shalashaska
I am error
works perfect , nice job Smile
03-06-2014, 10:10 AM #135
Edit 4 doesnt work it freeze
03-11-2014, 10:08 AM #136
NeoFrost
Gym leader
Does anyone have a copy of the profile save that's been converted to US region? I'd try to convert it myself but every time I've tried converting things, even non-copy protected saves, it never works out and I get errors or data corrupt or that sorta thing. Thanks.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo