03-12-2013, 03:01 PM #29
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by Daneshi View Post
Awesome job on this save. Just one request though, can you make saves for all 5 starting positions?

Thanks

i will do that no problem but when im free tho as im busy man.
03-12-2013, 03:38 PM #30
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
i will do that no problem but when im free tho as im busy man.

Of course, no worries. I think that one of your older saves was in the US, and this latest one is in Africa - so that is two down so far.

Thanks again for all the work and effort that goes into these.
03-12-2013, 04:51 PM #31
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by Daneshi View Post
Of course, no worries. I think that one of your older saves was in the US, and this latest one is in Africa - so that is two down so far.

Thanks again for all the work and effort that goes into these.

all done mate download on my first post.

The following user thanked SHAkA for this useful post:

drexyl
03-12-2013, 06:50 PM #32
Just tested the Asia save and it starts in north America mate. Not sure about the others. The mods are better I think, less damage and the amount of space you can move is mad! Nice one!
all done mate download on my first post.
03-12-2013, 06:58 PM #33
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by drexyl View Post
Just tested the Asia save and it starts in north America mate. Not sure about the others. The mods are better I think, less damage and the amount of space you can move is mad! Nice one!

you sure about asia ive done them all i can re do it tomorrow tho.
03-12-2013, 07:04 PM #34
Yeah, I tried it twice. Just tested the Europe one and it's ok. Still fuckin' sweet job mate :y: , only a couple of trophies left for platinum and the, " continental fellow " one is a grind.

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

you sure about asia ive done them all i can re do it tomorrow tho.
Last edited by drexyl ; 03-13-2013 at 09:25 AM.
03-12-2013, 07:18 PM #35
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by drexyl View Post
Yeah, I tried it twice. Just tested the Europe one and it's ok. Still fuckin' sweet job mate :y: , only a couple of trophies left for platinum and the, " continental fellow " one is a bitch.

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

Ok mate ill get that done tomorrow Smile shame you not on cfw I would like to have the platinum save from you.
03-12-2013, 09:29 PM #36
I'll check these out tomorrow and see how it goes. Am near the end of my Impossible run - thanks to your save it has cut the time needed down to just a few hours. Having already completed XCom on impossible on Steam I didn't think my luck would hold out for the console version so your saves are an absolute god send!
03-12-2013, 10:56 PM #37
brd23
Bounty hunter
I was able to edit the param.sfo for my console but KG resigner doesn't have XCom disc hash. any chance someone has that?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo