03-26-2013, 12:53 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello guys! here is my save game INVERSION, I left him missing two matches in assault to get the platinum, although I have completed all other requirements of the game, I do not know if it will work as platinum save, I can not tell if the comletar these two matches you win the trophies of the campaign mode, but it is almost certain that they will get the trophies online mode, as well as trophies and challenges of wapon rank test .... and tell me what happens there ok ... here's a tip .... always share ... never cheat ....

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by freedysagas ; 03-27-2013 at 10:50 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to freedysagas for this useful post:

Mago de Oz, Wednesday 13
03-26-2013, 03:21 PM #2
Originally posted by freedysagas View Post
hello guys! here is my save game INVERSION, I left him missing two matches in assault to get the platinum, although I have completed all other requirements of the game, I do not know if it will work as platinum save, I can not tell if the comletar these two matches you win the trophies of the campaign mode, but it is almost certain that they will get the trophies online mode, as well as trophies and challenges of wapon rank test .... and tell me what happens there ok ... here's a tip .... always share ... never cheat ....

english dude!
03-27-2013, 10:51 PM #3
Originally posted by Jaytech View Post
english dude!

sorry....i paste a wrong text on google translater..kkkkkkkk
03-27-2013, 11:11 PM #4
mazdafreak
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Jaytech View Post
english dude!

hello guys
here is my save from the game INVERSION. I have left 2 missing matches in assault to get the platinum (I'm assuming this is an online mode? I don't have the game). I have completed all the other requirements for the game so I do not know they there are any other trophies that will pop. I dont know if you complete those 2 matches in assault that you will get the trophies for complete the campain mode. I'm almost certain that you will get throphies for the online mode, challenge and weapon rank test.

Let me know which other trophies pop up.
Here's a tip: always share never cheat
12-02-2013, 09:50 PM #5
CC453
Keeper
Dose this game save still work?
12-02-2013, 09:53 PM #6
Originally posted by CC453 View Post
Dose this game save still work?

The link still works, but there hasn't been any confirmation of trophies popping by using it.
07-01-2014, 11:29 PM #7
CC453
Keeper
Okay so I tried the save but when I loaded up it keeps telling me the save data has been damaged, so I guess the same doesn't work or I'm just doing something wrong. I used Bruteforce Savedata 4.6 btw.
Last edited by CC453 ; 07-02-2014 at 12:50 AM.
05-19-2015, 06:46 PM #8
the save work´s, I´m using now and all trophies pop, got 1 kill and all lvl trophies pop, complete 2 matches on assault and get all the trophies online.
05-20-2015, 04:34 AM #9
DeadlyMaddawg31
NextGenUpdate Elite
Can someone help me with this game
06-02-2015, 09:02 PM #10
what exactly u need?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo