03-28-2013, 11:12 AM #1
Sonoro
I like anteaters
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hi everyone, i've been coding this savegame editor, don't judge it yet, cause the new version will include unlocks and other stuff. Don't delete any of the files in the folder or the program won't work.
You can easily modify your red orbs amount in few seconds and switch your difficulty.

You must login or register to view this content.

• Tutorial •
- Play a game in EASY mode on God of War Ascension and save the game (The game usually saves automatically each 2 minutes)
- Export your savegame from your PS3 to your USB Drive.
- Load your SaveGame into the program
- Edit your stuff
- Save and load it back on your PS3
- You're done. Enjoy.

• Download •

You must login or register to view this content.

• Thanks to: •

- Flatz -
- Aerosoul94 -
- Red-EyeX32 -
Last edited by Sonoro ; 03-29-2013 at 08:23 PM.

The following 44 users say thank you to Sonoro for this useful post:

631, a7meDz, andygee1987, BASIA2001, belfastguy, demonio5, Eggman85, Elk, Gandalf, gowhawx, Grumpy Old Men, HomeWorkPS, Im A Stig, imFearful, Isaac Clarke, K3ViNPwNz-, keeks7, ksandros, kuwait, maniakmach23, mark1, matt0897, Moefawkah, Nickolas47, NuclearArmpit, ozma, pablo201078, PC_, pepino, RussianProdigy, saso, ser, Sirprizer, SnaY, socia, SwordspiTTer, viniciusventrue2, X-GHOST-X, xSOADx, Yuki_240sx
04-07-2013, 03:20 PM #56
what does this do?
04-07-2013, 04:00 PM #57
zebbidy
Are you high?
Originally posted by jedibomber View Post
what does this do?

really have you not read the OP?
04-08-2013, 09:01 PM #58
Default Avatar
FBD
Originally posted by scorpius22 View Post
not working patch 1.03 bces01741

As it's working fine for me, I'll tell everyone how i did it (even though i sticked to the instructions of OP):

I'm on region code BCES01741 running (at the time of this writing) gow with latest updates 01.03F2.1

First i created a new profile, then started a new game in easy mode (i tried it later in normal mode and it worked too).
I played through the first few minutes (i read somewhere that you need to have at least 180 orbs - idk if thats necessary but its pretty easy to archive so meh). At the point where you drop into the prison (video sequence of one of those insects crawling through a door and "infecting" a prisoner) the games auto-saves. Quit the game and quit gow completely (ps3-menu).
Put an usb stick into your ps3 and use the savegame manager to copy the profile to usb. Select the profile, hit triangle, then select copy. Choose the usb drive as your target.
Put the usb stick into you pc, fire up the save editor and click on File -> Open, select the folder with all the savegame data (its called BCES[NUMBERS]-PROFDATA-[NUMBER] and is in the PS3/SAVEDATA folder) - the letters and numbers vary depending on your region settings and profile number.
You should get a message that the savegame was loaded successfully. Hit the MAX button and select File -> Save.
Safely remove the usb stick again and put it back into your ps3.
Use the savegame manager but select the usb drive first, you'll find your patched savegame, hit triangle again, select copy. Answer yes to overwrite the old savegame.
Then fire up GOW again and load the profile - done.

As is said in my previous post, i was not able to change the difficulty setting. But it actually worked for me using savegames in easy and normal modes. Also didn't work for me with advanced savegames - gow crashed badly while loading the savegame. I *suspect* it's because i already have several weapon upgrades.

Again, kudos to OP for this!

The following user thanked FBD for this useful post:

davekdash182
04-10-2013, 06:06 PM #59
xBGHCxVader
Do a barrel roll!
Didnt work for me. Patch 1.03 BCES01742 :(
04-10-2013, 06:31 PM #60
it works for me.
04-22-2013, 06:48 AM #61
been looking for this, thanks
04-23-2013, 05:18 AM #62