Post: Dead Island Riptide Unlimited Ammo, Super Jump,etc...
04-23-2013, 02:20 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is a Mod for CFW.

Contains:
x2 jump height
x1.5 speed (so you are able to control it)
Dev M60 on Spawn
Unlimited Ammo
Spawn Level 70
All Trophies pop when you kick a zombie to death.
1 hit kill
1 hit level up weapons
Spawn with max cash
Unlimited Stamina
God Mode

You must login or register to view this content.

All Characters
Level 70
Dev M60
Max Cash
Max Skills
Chapter 1
John on Chapter 2 with some weapons.

Here is my Sam B Save that i beat the story with.
100+ inventory spots TIP: Don't go under 18 or it won't be unlimited any more.
All BluePrints + some Dev BluePrints
Lots of money
Lots of Legendary weapons
Lots of random dev/legendary weapons in storage
Lots of Craft parts over 100+ for each part.

If you notice any bugs just pm me or post here.

Warning: Do Not try to trade the Dev M60 you will freeze. You can drop it and have a friend pick it up and you wont freeze.

If you want the M60 or just want to help mod the game just message me on PSN.

Credit to ZeroFateHD For some of the legendary weapons in some of the saves.

I do not recommend doing this because its a great game...but some people love to cheat :evil:
Last edited by XxCOD5DEVILxX ; 04-30-2013 at 06:54 AM.

The following 77 users say thank you to XxCOD5DEVILxX for this useful post:

$$$ DANGER $$$, 150coyote, 19willy74, Cloud, Animal27, ATHx, BASIA2001, Biggustothed, BigTrain, ChangeMyNamePls, clark1226, Drug, DrunkMaster, Elduder, Fizzy Joon, Freikugel, SubwayMonkey, gametest-69, Glare, GreenTea101, HolyCreepsHacks, I'm Rudi, Beats, Im A Stig, Isaac Clarke, Ivy_xxx, jkidda, jkwxyz96, justeve, Lethal Hack, mark1, mcr1978, MEGANO5, mexi001, mk2020, MOHN, Mr. Revenge, muddy888, network10, NGU-xNiicKzHD, oxhernandez, pepino, Priiime, ProbablyRaging, Pseudo_Soldier, rajibpanca, reptil-1997, rhonliem, Rich Davies, riggstq, Ruri Gokō, ICS Vortex, SC58, Shisha, Sirprizer, skedd, skruff, Smexeh, sunshine333, SwordspiTTer, TeOzFTW, TG5112, tskwerl, Uncrwnd KNG, Untouchable_God, WhyUMadKid, X-GHOST-X, xenomage, xokumura18x, xSOADx, youngtek876, zebbidy, ZeroFateHD
04-24-2013, 09:13 AM #47
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by XxCOD5DEVILxX View Post
he used the CFW Mod by kicking one zombie to death and it gave him 90% trophies.
The Saves should only pop Level 50 trophy and level 70 trophy.

Also trying to get no fall damage working.

thanks for the heads up bro, i really hope u can put those mods on save for the OFW people, as i thought they were for OFW but now i realized its for CFW only :( cheers mate

Originally posted by UK1 View Post
I don't get the game till friday so can anyone confirm for me, I have a modded dead island 1 save with unlimited health, if I transfer the character to riptide does the unlimited health also transfer

well when u get the game please let us know if it works Smile
Last edited by Cloud ; 04-24-2013 at 09:16 AM.
04-24-2013, 09:28 AM #48
Uncrwnd KNG
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Strife View Post

well when u get the game please let us know if it works Smile

dosnt work, cause the god mode is stored in the profile not the char himself. and we can only import chars. self testet.
04-24-2013, 10:33 AM #49
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by Lightswords View Post
dosnt work, cause the god mode is stored in the profile not the char himself. and we can only import chars. self testet.

thanks for the info mate Winky Winky
04-24-2013, 04:18 PM #50
Not sure if I'm the only one having this issue but after downloading this mod the letters are all messed up and jibberish-y.
Any idea how to fix this or am I seemingly the only one? Great mod by the way! Letters messed up or not it's great. Thanks!
04-24-2013, 04:41 PM #51
Mershawn
Climbing up the ladder
anyway i can just get god mod and unlimited health? i dont want any trophies to pop or anything else and great mods bro
04-24-2013, 05:12 PM #52
Freikugel
Do a barrel roll!
Can someone make a mod for chapter 2 with the Dev M60 weapon?
04-24-2013, 06:15 PM #53
Absolute Zero
Do your homework, fool.
It's cool and all that modding seems to happen so quickly, but is there ever a point where mods come out "too quickly"? I mean give this game a break guys, its only been out for about a day. I just got this game last night on PC and haven't played it yet. Cool mods, but I think that even if I had the game for ps3, I would p[lay the game like it's supposed to be played. Legit.
04-24-2013, 07:00 PM #54
justeve
< ^ > < ^ >
Great CFw mod it unlocked 90% of the trophies on a test.
Game looks better than the first one best mods so far thanks.
04-24-2013, 09:42 PM #55
i have 2 play the prologue 5 times so i can make chapter 1 characters so bare with me guys.
ill try and upload it later on tonight.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo