Post: Resident Evil: Revelations Raid Mode All S Ranks + Rocket Launcher with Infinite Ammo
05-26-2013, 11:03 PM #1
Stephen.
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Here's the save for Raid Mode, every stage has an S Rank. Also, you now have Infinite Ammo for the Rocket Launcher which basically kills any enemy with one shot. (btw anyone who doesn't know, you can shoot the ground near you and you won't get damaged)

You must login or register to view this content.

Just complete the first stage on Chasm, Trench & Abyss to get:
First Circle Traveler
Midland Traveler
Seventh Circle Traveler
First Circle Overseer
Midland Overseer
Seventh Circle Overseer

This should make the Ghost Ship stage a little easier.
If you revert your level back to 29 and play the Ghost Ship then you don't have to fight the bonus boss at the end, thanks to the user: Friday15 for pointing this out! Smile

Credit goes to: sector576 for the original save, which I finished the rest of the Abyss stages with S Ranks and added inf ammo for the Rocket Launcher.

Originally posted by MEGANO5 View Post
This will also give following trophies
1- ON YOUR WAY --->rank 1
2- MOVING UP---> rank 10
3- REACHING HIGHER----->rank 20
4- RISING THE BAR ----> rank 30
5- METEORIC RISE----> rank 40
6- TOP OF MY GAME ----> rank 5
7- THAT'LL LEAVE A MARK ----> inflect 100.000 damage point to one enemy
Last edited by Stephen. ; 06-01-2013 at 05:08 AM.

The following 54 users say thank you to Stephen. for this useful post:

150coyote, Cloud, andrea202, Arles, BASIA2001, bejekas, bigbow, BRAIAN12345, ChrisBalrog, deavil, fabrixio, fantom_dragon, Gabberhard, Gagliardi, Grumpy Old Men, Herrkulez, Hklj, HUYI82, Im A Stig, Isaac Clarke, jhonatan garcia, jobone233, KingTaino, kittyrinarex, L-Griever, Mago de Oz, masterofhunter, MEGANO5, mexi001, Mocha_Man81, nekkator1, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, PC_, rasetsu, Robowarrior1982, selvin santos, sephyroth89, SHAkA, shizumanagi, SwordspiTTer, tskwerl, UAE_BOY90, uaeonly, Ungahs, UnwrittenFayt, VercettiCool, WillDemon, wolfteam1218, xorissao, xSOADx, Yknip, Yuki_240sx
05-26-2013, 11:09 PM #2
Originally posted by FireFistFury View Post
Here's the save for Raid Mode, every stage has an S Rank. Also, you now have Infinite Ammo for the Rocket Launcher which basically kills any enemy with one shot. (btw anyone who doesn't know, you can shoot the ground near you and youwhitw won't get damaged)

You must login or register to view this content.

Just complete the first stage on Chasm, Trench & Abyss to get:
First Circle Traveler
Midland Traveler
Seventh Circle Traveler
First Circle Overseer
Midland Overseer
Seventh Circle Overseer

I tried the Ghost Ship and it was easy using the Rocket Launcher but when I went up against the final FINAL Boss (when you're about to hit the gold emblem) the Rocket Launcher did no damage and when I stopped spamming I died within one hit by him. Anyone know how to defeat him?

Credit goes to: sector576 for the original save, which I finished the rest of the Abyss stages with S Ranks and added inf ammo for the Rocket Launcher.

Works great! Got my platinum thanks to you! How do you like the thread? Lol I'm new
05-26-2013, 11:10 PM #3
Stephen.
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Man81 View Post
Works great! Got my platinum thanks to you! How do you like the thread? Lol I'm new

Glad I helped Smile There's a Thanks button on the bottom right of the original post :P
05-26-2013, 11:25 PM #4
Glad I helped Smile There's a Thanks button on the bottom right of the original post :P

And the boss only takes damage when his heart is exposed. The launcher works fine as long as you shoot hime when his hearts open. If not it will just knock him back and do no damage.
He has 3 phases and his 2nd one is probably the hardest. However since the rocket doesn't damage you its very easy

The following user thanked Mocha_Man81 for this useful post:

Stephen.
05-26-2013, 11:27 PM #5
MEGANO5
Dawn Of The Legion
This will also give following trophies
1- ON YOUR WAY --->rank 1
2- MOVING UP---> rank 10
3- REACHING HIGHER----->rank 20
4- RISING THE BAR ----> rank 30
5- METEORIC RISE----> rank 40
6- TOP OF MY GAME ----> rank 5
7- THAT'LL LEAVE A MARK ----> inflect 100.000 damage point to one enemy

You can go to STORE which can be found from RAID main menu from there go to the bag with $$ mark
there will be a lot of stuff to buy choose the ones that cost 1500.000 I think and another trophy pop
Last edited by MEGANO5 ; 05-26-2013 at 11:35 PM.

The following user thanked MEGANO5 for this useful post:

Stephen.
05-26-2013, 11:33 PM #6

I tried the Ghost Ship and it was easy using the Rocket Launcher but when I went up against the final FINAL Boss (when you're about to hit the gold emblem) the Rocket Launcher did no damage and when I stopped spamming I died within one hit by him. Anyone know how to defeat him?

What is the Final, final boss? not checked this out yet but may do if i can't do them myself.

EDIT: nevermind just read post about heart so i know which one.
05-26-2013, 11:34 PM #7
Originally posted by dragon View Post
What is the Final, final boss? not checked this out yet but may do if i can't do them myself.

Jack norman
05-27-2013, 02:59 AM #8
lol my save i was going to post has pirate jill and s rank on trench and chasm. i havent tried abyss with out a partner. it took me 2hrs to beat him. btw infinite rpg save is a good thing and bad it's great that you beat it but it sucks because if more and more people have the infinite rpg it will break online. so if you use it please stay out of online.
Last edited by Quien Gonzalez ; 05-27-2013 at 03:02 AM.

The following user thanked Quien Gonzalez for this useful post:

uaeonly
05-27-2013, 03:07 AM #9
weli
Bounty hunter
nice save

gotta download it
05-27-2013, 03:47 AM #10
KingTaino
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Quien
lol my save i was going to post has pirate jill and s rank on trench and chasm. i havent tried abyss with out a partner. it took me 2hrs to beat him. btw infinite rpg save is a good thing and bad it's great that you beat it but it sucks because if more and more people have the infinite rpg it will break online. so if you use it please stay out of online.

post your save i want pirate jill!!!!

The following user thanked KingTaino for this useful post:

sweet_jill-_-

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo