05-31-2013, 04:10 PM #1
the_pro054
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU
today i show you how to hack your trophys without a risk of ban in Sony Black's Tutorial u must go online with cfw to sync there is a risk of console and account ban thats why i do now a TUT how to do it without ban risk all credits for the tut goes to Sony Black i just found a way how to do it without ban and want to share it with you guys. this tool is not found or made by me..Sony Black help with some fixes and found a better way to use it..all credits goes to jpn dev DarkAutism

WHAT WE NEED
-cfw 3.55 or higher but you can use what u want ( u need a ps3 with NOR Chip if you have NAND you need progskeet and not E3 Flasher )
-this tool for pc/laptop TrophyIsGood
-any ftp server to connect ps3 with pc/laptop
-your consoleid (real consoleid) can show it on MM system information Attention u cant use a console id with PSiD Patch if u not want to get banned you will se it later u need a ps3 that has never banned
-your ps3 userid (000000XX)
-netframework 3.5 or higher must be installed on your pc/laptop.. (works for me on W7 64)
-and a little working brain
-E3 Flasher to Downgrade your PS3 back to CFW if you synced your trophys to hack more trophies

TEXT TUT
-start and load the game you want to unlock the trophys, then end the game u can do so many u want do all your games because you must downgrade your ps3 to hack again Winky Winky
-open any ftp server to connect ps3 with pc/laptop
-go to dev_hdd0 > home > 00000XX > trophy > NPWRXXXXX _ XX and copy the trophy folder to your desktop
-then open PS3TrophyIsGood > pfdtool folder from the download
-open global.conf with notepad
-put your ps3 userid 00000XX on user_id=
-put your real consoleid (MM system information show it) on console_id=
-save notepad and exit
-open PS3TropyIsGood.exe
-drag and drop your trophy folder over the app
-after its load the trophy folder you will be see all trophys they are locked
-now you can give unique timestamps or click on advance > Instand Platinum
-then click refresh > file > save > close file > close
-place your patched trophy folder back to his place..MAKE ALL TIME BACK UP OF YOUR FILES
-start the game again, let it load, then exit game and go to trophy on xmb..at this time its only shows 100% without unlocked.
-Now comes the different part beetween Sony Black's Tutorial and this

!!!!! but be patient. only do this step if you have a hardware flasher to downgrade back to cfw 3.55!!!!!!!!

You Must Update to OFW 4.41 ( via internet or usb )

-if you now on OFW then check your trophys if all there then just sign in into PSN and then sync the trophys at the end comes up a error just sync again and then check your trophy level Smile

then u have your trophys without any risk of ban

if you think now WTF but im now on OFW i cant hack again trophys thats why you need a E3 Flasher to downgrade back and then do the same Winky Winky

If you dont know how u can downgrade your ps3 look on youtube or google

Enjoy your trophys without any risk of ban.

CREDITS TO SONY BLACK for the Tutorial I JUST CHANGED ALL THINGS for do it without ban because in the Tutorial from Sony Black there is a Ban risk

Attention:

Please only do it if you can downgrade your ps3 again to CFW

if you still do it without have a E3 Flasher and cant downgrade again its your own fault !!!!!

Here you can Download The Tool

You must login or register to view this content.

Please Visit Sony Black's Thread

You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan

[url]https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/8234e2b4144e7f697f586213e41ebb1d7159199b6cdf5a15f4 a62b4b013f42ba/analysis/1362855140/[/url]

Sony Black's Video Tutorial ( Please Note thats the Tutorial for how to do it with CFW there is a chance to get banned if u not want get banned but dont understand my tut watch his video follow sony blacks tut till to sync your trophys. at this point upgrade to OFW 4.41 and then sync your trophys

but be patient. only do this step if you have a hardware flasher to downgrade back to cfw 3.55

Maybe you love your account and not want to get the account banned Winky Winky

Have Fun Happy
Last edited by BigTrain ; 01-25-2015 at 09:14 AM. Reason: Removed Dead Video Link

The following 5 users say thank you to the_pro054 for this useful post:

bejekas, DiFool, Egg_Shen, Fizzy Joon, le0n

The following 11 users groaned at the_pro054 for this awful post:

^TPP^, Friday15, Kyoshiro, Mr.Alfredo, pedrobandicoot, Richard., ryu2050, Script Kiddie, Swifter, WASTEDFREEDOM, xkoeckiiej
05-31-2013, 04:12 PM #2
xkoeckiiej
At least I can fight
Originally posted by pro054 View Post
Seriously? -.-

You didn't change all things
only the update to ofw then downgrade with E3.

The following user thanked xkoeckiiej for this useful post:

xCrazyGuyNL
05-31-2013, 04:20 PM #3
the_pro054
Pokemon Trainer
Yeah i not say that i changed all i sad that i changed all things on how to do it without ban

Sorry i think thats because of my bad english :(
05-31-2013, 04:27 PM #4
SonyBlack
League Champion
its a good idea but you must rephrase a little bit more different like "follow sony blacks tut till to sync your trophy. at this point upgrade to ofw 4.41 and then sync your trophys". but be patient. only do this step if you have a hardware flasher to downgrade back to cfw 3.55

somethink like that..my english is bad to Winky Winky

The following user thanked SonyBlack for this useful post:

PC_
05-31-2013, 08:14 PM #5
Nice Dude
05-31-2013, 08:49 PM #6
Cesei
Banned
Its abit obvious that u can do this but who wants to do all that just to sync trophies lol downgrading 24/7 you will eventually end up messing up the PS3.
06-01-2013, 01:57 AM #7
the_pro054
Pokemon Trainer
Maybe someone love his account then he do it Smile like me
06-01-2013, 12:39 PM #8
4Rocky
Keeper
I would do this because my main accoutn got banned.

I want buy a new PS3 CFW console from a serious seller ( I know one), I get a console which was never used with CFW.

Then I do all my trophies for me, that I already have with my banned account.

After I am finished, I update to OFW 4.41, sync the trophies, and sell this console.

and I have my account back (the trophies) without a risk of bann?

but I have to register the account on the ps3 before doing the trophies, right? just not login.

and then the question: is there any risk of bann if u just register ur account on a cfw console, without signing in....?
Last edited by 4Rocky ; 06-01-2013 at 12:42 PM.
06-01-2013, 11:38 PM #9
Egg_Shen
Do a barrel roll!
You rock! :y:
06-01-2013, 11:53 PM #10
unostar
Pokemon Trainer
Nice post. Good idea. :y:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo