Post: Resident Evil Revelations Save Set (Campaign and Raid Trophies)
06-09-2013, 12:21 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

This save set comes to you from me Xavier Magnus of Undeadsunset gaming with a lot of help from L-Griever and uaeonly. It contains saves at the end of episodes 3, 6, 9, 12. Those are the episodes give you trophies. It is worth noting that these are saves in infernal mode with the infinite rocket launcher including the last boss with no deaths. That's right there is a save here that will unlock all the ending trophies including Surviving Deep Darkness and The Vestibule of Hell as easy as you can aim a rocket and fire.

DOWNLOAD THE FILE FOR YOUR REGION AND USE THE FILE THAT YOU NEED, READ THE READ ME FOR MORE INSTRUCTIONS

I could list the tons of raid trophies you get include all leveling trophies the 10k kill trophy etc but I think I will just list what you can't get with this save because frankly there is some things you just have to do yourself in Resident Evil Revelations.

But that won't stop me from giving you some tips, you can also watch PowePyx's videos on youtube if you need the more visual approach

Living On The Edge (Stop An Enemy Bullet With Your Knife In Campaign Mode)
-This trophy can be earned pretty easily regardless anytime you see one of the enemies in the game that fire projectiles at you just swipe your knife at it and viola! It can not be done in Raid Mode

Die Another Day (Evade A Scagdead's Instant Death Attack in Campaign Mode)
-I did this with Chris in Episode 6-1 when you have to fight two scagdead's. There is a checkpoint right before the fight so you can retry at will until you get it. You can also do this in 3-2 in the promenade with the Comm's officer.

Triple Play (Defeat 3 enemies with One Shock Grenade in Campaign Mode)
-In Episode 5-2 throw a grenade in a hallway with the smaller ghiozzo fish. Get three of them together and its done

A Package Deal (Defeat A Scarmigilone as a whole without killing both parts of its body separately in campaign mode)
-The game is littered with these, use a rocket launcher and blow one to smitherenes

Dynamic Duo (Land A Fully charged physical attack on an enemy as the same time as your partner)
-Got to do this online with a buddy, use a pulse grenade for an instant and and both of you punch the enemy in the mouth

Legendary Find (Obtain A Super Rare Weapon in Raid Mode)
-See next trophy for tips

Legends Are Made, Not Born (Obtain All Super Rare Weapons)
-You can keep refreshing the shop hoping they pop up for sale but the easiest way to do this is use the present codes to unlock Drake, Murasama, High Roller, and Hydra and send them to yourself via RE.net

Present Codes:
bioterrorism - Pale Rider Lv.3 slot 5
raymond - Drake Lv.3 slot 6
originaleleven - Muramasa Lv.3 slot 6
zombie - High Roller "Speed Load" Lv.1 slot 5

I think I have done all that I can here for this game = )

Go Thank the other User's that put work into this as well

L-Griever's Thread for Raid Mode

UAEOnly's thread for the campaign trophies
Last edited by xaviermagnus ; 06-09-2013 at 11:48 PM.

The following 30 users say thank you to xaviermagnus for this useful post:

150coyote, Analeise, andy619, bejekas, BigTrain, BRAIAN12345, Gabberhard, john connor 84, keeks7, L-Griever, lawless___, Lemons, Mago de Oz, MdMaynard, meikemann, mzaslam, nekkator1, raperorapero, Sanyi, Sodic12, Soneco, SwordspiTTer, TG5112, TheForce, uaeonly, Ungahs, warhawks83, xSOADx, Yuki_240sx, yy26jet
06-09-2013, 04:35 AM #2
save data is corrupted for the raid mode :(
06-09-2013, 05:10 AM #3
150coyote
Do a barrel roll!
thanks don't have game but thanks
06-09-2013, 06:33 AM #4
what version the US or BLES?
06-09-2013, 08:07 AM #5
WOW
That's awesome :y: ,,, really thank you
I will try it
06-09-2013, 08:11 AM #6
Great save but the Raid Mode isnt working keeps saying corrupt data.
06-09-2013, 12:13 PM #7
L-Griever
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by robmoore79 View Post
Great save but the Raid Mode isnt working keeps saying corrupt data.

Robmoore79 please before you post always say the save region so we will know what is wrong. By the way which save did you use? Also what did you do when you downloaded it? Are you new on PS3 save? You may have copied double folder for example BLES.....->BLES....
06-09-2013, 12:24 PM #8
No im not new to PS3 save and it is BLES and BLUS ive tried and i didnt copy double folders mate
Originally posted by Griever View Post
Robmoore79 please before you post always say the save region so we will know what is wrong. By the way which save did you use? Also what did you do when you downloaded it? Are you new on PS3 save? You may have copied double folder for example BLES.....->BLES....

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

I also downloaded it in to a folder for my PS3 saves and put it on a USB and then ran it through the Xploder and it keeps coming up corrupt data
06-09-2013, 02:31 PM #9
L-Griever
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by robmoore79 View Post
No im not new to PS3 save and it is BLES and BLUS ive tried and i didnt copy double folders mate

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

I also downloaded it in to a folder for my PS3 saves and put it on a USB and then ran it through the Xploder and it keeps coming up corrupt data

You don't need Xploder for that..That may be the problem for corrupt.
06-09-2013, 02:41 PM #10
So what do i tranfer over from the save to my save then mate
You don't need Xploder for that..That may be the problem for corrupt.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo