06-12-2013, 07:00 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

This is my first contribution here Happy i restarted playing "X-Men Origins: Wolverine Uncaged Edition", and noticed that i had some glitched trophies, such as: "You can't hide", "A Day's Work" and "Drop Dead".

So i couldn't find anywhere the saves i needed so i didn't have to start a new game, so i started a fresh new game and the trophies poped, at least two of them :P (the 500 kills i'm still working on it)

For the "Drop Dead" trophy it's easy, just throw 10 enemies of high areas, the very best to do this is at the 1st level, if you have this glitch just start a new game, i was at 36 enemies killed that way and no trophie!!!

Now for the saves Happy

Just replay the 1st mission and lounge 2 times and the trophy pops, if you wan't you can activate feral senses and berserk for the trophies that require those kind of killings (already have more than 50 kills in berserk, so if you whant that trophy this save doesn't suit you)

Save 1 - 250 Lunges aka "You can't hide"

Save 2 - 50 kills in berserk aka "Bloodlust"

Just kill 4/5 enemies while in berserker mode and the trophy pops (not tested!)

Save 3 - 500 kills aka "A Day's Work" and Slaughter House

Finally! lol just kill 7 enemies for a day's work a rip 13 members for slaugter house, and if you whant you can go for the blenber trophy, just 80 more to go Smile

note that there is already a save for the 2000 kills, it doesn't pop the 500 if you don't already have it, i know, i tested it :/ so i'm assuming that this is the same for the trophies that require x amount of some kind of kills, like the 50 and 150 kills in berserk, if you don't have the 50 kills trophy its possible it won't pop when you reach 150 kills....

Save 4 - Untouchable

for this trophy to pop just do one more counter Smile

Save 5 - Weapon X - kill 150 enemies in berserker mode and Heightened Senses- kill 200 enemies in feral senses

just kill one more and the berserker pops, for the heightened senses just kill 40 enemies Smile

Save 6 - Shotgun epic fail

just kill one more ghost with is own shotgun and the trophy pops Happy

Save 7 - Boomerang, hot potato and shotgun epic fail (2)

Just kill 1 of each and the trohpy pops Happy

Save 8 - Fully loaded (this is from smithy2009)

Save 9 - What i do best (2000 kills) thanks to lava303

just kill some enemies and you're done Happy

Save 10 - Whatever it takes (kill 30 enemis with envoriment objects)

this one was glitchy as hell!! i killed over 40 dudes! only counted 29 lol just kill one more, with something like a spike or anything, and you're done Smile

This save are for the BLES uncaged edition of the game Happy tested by me in my real account!

soon some more saves, the 500 kills, and i'll make some more saves if i feel it's usefull, or if you have some request, now is the time Happy
Last edited by BigTrain ; 03-21-2015 at 11:27 PM.

The following 16 users say thank you to Jackal_1980 for this useful post:

dwessasss, Gagliardi, jhonatan garcia, KingTaino, Lemons, mark1, mister-mistery, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, PounDJo0DoGz0r, rieks, salinas05, scratch_pervert, TheForce, VercettiCool, xSOADx, XX-SNAKE-XX
06-18-2013, 10:29 AM #20
Originally posted by dellboy81 View Post
god ive had this for maybe 3 years now, still never finished it but got to maybe 2 trophies away from plat, all legit.

i think my only 1 left to do is beating the game on hardest setting

anyway i used the invincibility cheat to easily go through the game but you have to have it off for boss on hard and he sucks.

are there any saves here that would help?

wrong, you start the game, use the cheat then when its activated you exit to the main menu, now continue you're game with cheats on and the trophies will pop Winky Winky
Last edited by Jackal_1980 ; 06-18-2013 at 12:56 PM.
08-03-2013, 06:09 PM #21
desmayer
Do a barrel roll!
Are any of the bonus chaallenges open on these saves
08-19-2013, 12:07 AM #22
Originally posted by desmayer View Post
Are any of the bonus chaallenges open on these saves

what?

The following user thanked Jackal_1980 for this useful post:

Gagliardi
05-19-2014, 04:11 PM #23
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
Man, I only need WALKING DEATH....
Do you have any help?
tks
05-19-2014, 06:10 PM #24
Originally posted by dragao View Post
Man, I only need WALKING DEATH....
Do you have any help?
tks

Invincibility
While playing the game, press Square, X(2), Square, Triangle(2), Square, Circle(2), Square, R3. If you entered the code correctly, you will hear a sound. Although you will lose health you cannot die. Note: This code prevents trophies from being unlocked. To prevent this from happening, enable the code, then quit to the main menu. Select "Continue" or "Replay Mission", and you will now be able to unlock trophies with the code enabled.

Infinite rage
While playing the game, press Triangle, Square(2), Triangle, Circle(2), Triangle, X(2), Triangle, R3. If you entered the code correctly, you will hear a sound. Note: This code prevents trophies from being unlocked. To prevent this from happening, enable the code, then quit to the main menu. Select "Continue" or "Replay Mission", and you will now be able to unlock trophies with the code enabled.

Faster enemy reflex
While playing the game, press X(2), Square(2), Triangle(2), Circle(2), Triangle(2), Square(2), X(2), R3. If you entered the code correctly, you will hear a sound. You will gain double reflex with every kill. Note: This code prevents trophies from being unlocked. To prevent this from happening, enable the code, then quit to the main menu. Select "Continue" or "Replay Mission", and you will now be able to unlock trophies with the code enabled.

Read more: You must login or register to view this content.
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives

hope it helps Smile but the final boss on hard mode is kind of tricky, so just try it and if you lose try again until you win, you have to defeat him 3 times if i'm not mistaken Smile
05-19-2014, 06:19 PM #25
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
My problem was just that ....
I slipped and lost all my save ....
For that reason they'm looking for a save that has this trophy or that is on the last mission on Hard. (I prefer the first option .... hehehehe)
05-19-2014, 06:31 PM #26
My problem was just that ....
I slipped and lost all my save ....
For that reason they'm looking for a save that has this trophy or that is on the last mission on Hard. (I prefer the first option .... hehehehe)

can't help you there m8 :\
05-20-2014, 01:22 PM #27
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
you would at least have a save in the final battle on hard mode?
would not want to play the whole game again ....
05-20-2014, 05:18 PM #28
you would at least have a save in the final battle on hard mode?
would not want to play the whole game again ....

i can check it, but i don't think so...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo