06-18-2013, 07:32 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Back with a vengeance! This time I know what I'm doing.

[TR="bgcolor: #6699ff"]
[/TR]
[TR="bgcolor: #99ccff"]
[/TR]
Notes

You shouldn't need to resign these files. If PS3 warns about wrong user, you can ignore it.
If all else fails, try using my ".ps3savepatch" at the bottom of this post.

• High Score doesn't affect trophies and locked levels don't affect medal related trophies.
  • Graveyard - Free Play is locked to allow obtaining Tourist and Friend of Bruce. Gain score on The Woods - Free Play to unlock.
  • Total kill count is increased to 100 000 and various other "stats" modified to make getting trophies easier.
  • There's also "Dev Medals" obtained for each weapon and zombie type. Not necessary, but it's good to assert your dominance with this game.
  • If problems occur, check that your game and save versions match:

• DLC files are mainly for version 1.03 with "In Space ..." installed, but are compatible with Non-DLC games. (Downloads will be updated at a better time)
    • NPEB00061 files are for version 1.00. (for some reason this version doesn't exist in any database)
    • Version 1.00 save file (704 bytes) is nearly five times smaller than version 1.03 save file (3 576 bytes).
    • Currently, only update is 1.03. Saves will be modified to accommodate this change.

Zombie Sushi related stuff is included, you just need to figure out how to enable that DLC. Cool Troll

[TR="bgcolor: #66CC33"]
[TD="align: center"]Downloads[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="bgcolor: #66CC44"]
[/TR]

[TR="bgcolor: #66CC66"]
[TD="align: center"]DLC SAVES
Choose these if you have "In Space..." DLC

[TR="bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]
[TD="width: 50%"]You must login or register to view this content.

[/URL][/TD]
You must login or register to view this content. [/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/URL][/TD]
[/TABLE]
[/URL][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]

[/TABLE]
[/URL][/TD]
[/TABLE]
[/URL][/TD]
[/TABLE]
[/URL][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="bgcolor: #000000"]
Contributors: Cofeiini , Isaac Clarke , selvin santos [/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="bgcolor: #00CCCC"]

[TR="bgcolor: #00CC99"]
[TD="align: center"]Non-DLC SAVES
Choose these if you don't have DLC
[/TR]

[/TABLE]
[/URL][/TD]
[/TABLE]
[/URL][/TD]
[/TABLE]
[/URL][/TD]
[/TABLE]
[/URL][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]

[/TABLE]
[/URL][/TD]
[/TABLE]
[/URL][/TD]
[/TABLE]
[/URL][/TD]
[/TABLE]
[/URL][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]

[/TABLE]
[/URL][/TD]
[/TABLE]
[/URL][/TD]
[/TABLE]
[/URL][/TD]
[/TABLE]
[/URL][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="bgcolor: #000000"]
Contributors: Cofeiini , Dannyman , Pferd , reptil-1997 [/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

[TR="bgcolor: #FFFF33"]
[TD="align: center"]Trophies[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="bgcolor: #FFFF66"]
[TD="bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]
You must login or register to view this content.100,000 Zombies killed.You must login or register to view this content.

Changed total zombies killed to exactly 100 000.
Just start a match and kill one zombie.

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="width: 20%, bgcolor: #CD7F32, align: center"]You must login or register to view this content.
Murder On The Dance Floor
[/TD]
You must login or register to view this content.1000 Zombies sent dancing.You must login or register to view this content.

Dance Gun appears after you reach a certain round during a match.
The game displays a message when that happens.

[/TD]
[TD="width: 20%, bgcolor: #CD7F32, align: center"]You must login or register to view this content.
Brain Surgery
[/TD]
You must login or register to view this content.100 Brains sucked.You must login or register to view this content.

You start Challenge "Zombie Bait" with Brain Gun.

[/TD]
Texas Style
[/TD]
You must login or register to view this content.100 Chainsaw Combos.You must login or register to view this content.

Chainsaw appears pretty early in some levels.
The game displays a message when that happens.

[/TD]
Dynami-Te-He
[/TD]
You must login or register to view this content.1000 Zombies blown up.You must login or register to view this content.

Same as "Brain Surgery".
Except you get dynamite in any level. It's just much easier in "Zombie Bait".

[/TD]
Tourist
[/TD]
You must login or register to view this content.All Arcade levels unlocked.You must login or register to view this content.

With my files, you just need to gain some score on The Woods - Free Play.
Seriously. Just get 10 points from a zombie and be done with this.

[/TD]
[TD="width: 20%, bgcolor: #C0C0C0, align: center"]You must login or register to view this content.
Friend of Bruce
[/TD]
You must login or register to view this content.All levels unlocked.You must login or register to view this content.

Same as above.

[/TD]
d6 Commends You
[/TD]
You must login or register to view this content.All Bronze medals.You must login or register to view this content.

Obtain a NEW Bronze Medal.
That's why there are multiple different files. One easy level is left empty just for that.

[/TD]
d6 Respects You[/TD]
You must login or register to view this content.All Silver medals.You must login or register to view this content.

Same as above, just little harder.

[/TD]
d6 Admires You
[/TD]
You must login or register to view this content.All Gold medals.You must login or register to view this content.

Same as above, just much harder.

[/TD]
[TD="width: 20%, bgcolor: #FFD700, align: center"]You must login or register to view this content.
Friend of d6

[/TD]
You must login or register to view this content.All Developer medals.You must login or register to view this content.

Notoriously difficult to obtain.
Check the YouTube videos next to the links for good strategies. Choose the one that seems easiest to you.

[/TD]
- BZB: In Space -
No Time To Bleed
[/TD]
You must login or register to view this content.Get 100 Gatling Gun combos on the Engine Room.You must login or register to view this content.

Gatling Gun appears early during the match.

[/TD]
- BZB: In Space -
Transporter Accident
[/TD]
You must login or register to view this content.Transport 1000 Zombies off the Mothership Bridge.You must login or register to view this content.

You need to get 3 kill combos to activate the "Big Red Button" and walk over it.

[/TD]

Extinction

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

[TR="bgcolor: #999999"]
[/TR]
[TR="bgcolor: #888888"]
[/TR]
Research notes

[TD="align: center, width: 50%"]A ".ps3savepatch" file. Use with Bruteforce Save Data.
Contains annotations and comments, if you want to mess with it.
You must login or register to view this content.

[/URL][/TD]
[TD="align: center, width: 50%"]Each individual entry is it's own separate "Code", which clutters the list.
That's why ".ps3savepatch" is bit more simple to use.
You must login or register to view this content.[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

After adding the ".ps3savepatch" file to your Bruteforce collection, decrypt your save and select "Apply Cheats".
You can choose any. Keep in mind that cheats are applied in top-to-bottom order.

The cheat file is basically in two parts: First you unlock what you want. Then you remove medals from the level you want to use for getting Friend of d6.
All of this can be done in one go. I tested with "● Developer Medals" and "● The Woods - Free Play: No Medals" active. The latter overwrote what it was supposed to.

I've annotated this example list with "//" to clarify it's usage.

• Arcade Completion Flags
  • Developer Medals
  • Combos and Kills Related Stuff
  • Score Related Stuff
  • Unlock Everything
  • The Woods - Free Play: No Medals
  • The Woods - Timed: No Medals
  • The Woods - Defend Daisy: No Medals
  • The Woods - Survival: No Medals
  • (Repeated for EVERY Level and Challenge)

// Used to mark every level completed, except for The Woods - Free Play and Graveyard - Free Play.
// Unlocks all medals, even the ones from Zombie Sushi.
// Sets most values to either unlock "Dev Medal" or trophies.
// Not necessary, makes reading the data on savefile much easier. My files have every "High" score set to 420.
// Vision Modes, Artwork, Character Bios, Music Player and Challenges.
// If you wanna try to get Dev medal on this level and mode.
// Same thing, different mode.
// Same as above.
// Last for this level. Still same as above.
// I chose NOT to include every 63 entries here. You can find rest in the file or my research notes.

About Zombie Sushi:
Some unfinished parts can be found inside the game.
There's some kind of weapon named "Sakura Wind", which was to going to be used on a challenge.
Two Arcade levels; Shrine and Castle.
Only working game mode is Survival on either level. It's just The Woods with some changes to zombie and weapon spawning.
Shrine's Big Red Button activates a Lightning Event. Visual effects work, but there's no sound. Castle's event is just rain, like on The Woods.
None of the challenges work, yet savedata contains medals and scores for them.

I've included medal and unlock related options in my ".ps3savepatch" and research notes.[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Originally posted by Cofeiini
Let me know, if you would like to have some other level or challenge empty for unlocking the medals.
Last edited by Cofeiini ; 11-28-2015 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Major updates. More to come.

The following 26 users say thank you to Cofeiini for this useful post:

AB210, BASIA2001, Dannyman, Drumma516, Gabberhard, Geektrophies, gloomysunday, Isaac Clarke, isigo, khkudhgfjvbk, LaughTracks, mark1, mcr1978, Mr.Alfredo, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, p311, Pferd, PounDJo0DoGz0r, reptil-1997, Road_house, selvin santos, Space_Honky, thehobliks, Unreal_Gamer, VercettiCool, xSOADx
06-18-2013, 11:52 PM #11
Could you send me a link to your file in a private message? It would be easier to manage those files if they were on the original post.
06-18-2013, 11:52 PM #12
Isaac Clarke
< ^ > < ^ >
got it. Smile
06-19-2013, 12:08 AM #13
Thanks! I got your link and added it to the list.
I think I'm done for today. See you all tomorrow.
06-19-2013, 03:59 AM #14
WOW.... Testing RN!!

Amazing....:nerd:

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

Ok... Works 100 %...

Thanks for the save dude... !!!

The following user thanked selvin santos for this useful post:

Cofeiini
06-19-2013, 07:56 AM #15
thehobliks
Do a barrel roll!
can you make a save where you can unlock the developer medals on the level called Zombie Bait? I don't have the outer space dlc and really don't wanna buy it for this stupid game. thanks!
06-19-2013, 08:33 AM #16
Originally posted by thehobliks View Post
can you make a save where you can unlock the developer medals on the level called Zombie Bait? I don't have the outer space dlc and really don't wanna buy it for this stupid game. thanks!

Sure. Check back in an hour. I should have it up by then. I just woke up so I'm bit slow right now. :yawn:

EDIT:
Now it's uploaded. I tested it a little bit. At least it's the correct level.

Originally posted by selvin

Ok... Works 100 %...

Thanks for the save dude... !!!

Excellent. Cool Man (aka Tustin)
I'll add you as a tester.
Last edited by Cofeiini ; 06-19-2013 at 09:09 AM.
06-19-2013, 12:25 PM #17
Pferd
Keeper
Great job, but sadly it doesent work for me. I have the german version [NPEB00061] of the game.
I can copy the savegame to the PS3, but when I load the game it looks like a brand new savegame (nothing unlocked).
06-19-2013, 01:04 PM #18
Mr.Alfredo
Samurai Poster
Thank you for this. :y:
06-19-2013, 01:29 PM #19
Originally posted by Pferd View Post
Great job, but sadly it doesent work for me. I have the german version [NPEB00061] of the game.
I can copy the savegame to the PS3, but when I load the game it looks like a brand new savegame (nothing unlocked).

Check back in 10 minutes, I'll upload a German version of the save file. Thanks for the Game ID, it makes this much easier.

EDIT: It's done. File verified successfully and should be good to go.

Originally posted by Mr.Alfredo View Post
Thank you for this. :y:

Great Smile Just to clarify: It does work for you? I would like to get as may confirmations as possible.
Last edited by Cofeiini ; 06-19-2013 at 01:43 PM.

The following user thanked Cofeiini for this useful post:

selvin santos

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo