Post: Wipeout HD + Fury Offline Trophies (HD + Fury campaigns + Stats Life + many others!)
06-25-2013, 09:40 PM #1
Dannyman
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everybody! :p
Today I bring you some savegames that, together, will net you most of the offline trophies for Wipeout HD + Fury DLC!
All the event/track-based trophies will still need to be done legit, but the most time-consuming ones will be achieved with this savegames Winky Winky

[table=width: 100%, class: outer_border]
[tr]
[td="bgcolor: #008000"][size SIZE=5][center][u][b][color COLOR=#D3D3D3]Download[/color][/b][/u][/center][/size][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]
[url=https://www.mediafire.com/download/r71tmsg19ismwua]HD Elite Campaign Legend + Stats Life[/url]
[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td="bgcolor: #A9A9A9"]
[url=https://www.mediafire.com/download/gsbbwc78djs73q9]Fury Campaign Legend US[/url] [right]Big thanks to $$$ DANGER $$$ for this savegame![/right]
[url=https://www.mediafire.com/download/ziqdqkjx1t22hcz]Fury Campaign Legend EU[/url]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

[table=width: 100%, class: outer_border]
[tr]
[td="bgcolor: #808080"][size SIZE=5][center][u][b][color COLOR=#D3D3D3]Trophies[/color][/b][/u][/center][/size][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]
I'll put the steps for each trophy following the XMB order.

For the first save (HD Elite Campaign):
[spoiler]
[list]
[*]Enter the HD campaign and chose any track you think is easier/best for you. You can complete it in Easy difficulty, as long as you get the gold medal. Turn your Auto Pilot on, and during the race try doing at least one barrel roll, and absorving one item. After it's done you'll get:
> [color COLOR=#8B4513]Uplift
> Warped
> Frenzy
> Vertigo
> Head Rush
> Speed Freak
> Dropzone
> Meltdown[/color]
> [color COLOR=#808080]Campaign Legend[/color]
> [color COLOR=#DAA520]Elite Campaign Legend[/color]
> [color COLOR=#8B4513]Rookie Reward[/color] [b](If you raced with the Pilot Assist on)[/b]
> [color COLOR=#8B4513]1 Gold Medal won, 86 to go...[/color]
> [color COLOR=#8B4513]Happy Accident?[/color] [b](If you've done a barrel roll)[/b]
> [color COLOR=#8B4513]Keep Rollin'[/color] [b](If you've done a barrel roll)[/b]
> [color COLOR=#8B4513]Sponge[/color] [b](If you've absorved an item)[/b]

[*]Next just go to [b]Options > Extras > Statistics[/b]. As soon as you enter the stats screen you'll get:
>[color COLOR=#8B4513]Stats Life[/color]
[/*][/*][/list]
[/spoiler]
For the second save (Fury Campaign Legend):
[spoiler]
[list]
[*]Go to the campaign but this time select the Fury Campaign. Again, chose any event you think is easier for you and get a gold medal on it. After you finish it you'll get:
> [color COLOR=#8B4513]Mercenary[/color]
> [color COLOR=#808080]WipEout® Disciple[/color]
> [color COLOR=#DAA520]Livery Liberation[/color]
> [color COLOR=#8B4513]Fury Campaign Legend[/color]
[*]After that connect a second controller, go to the Racebox, chose [b]Race, Phantom class, Elite difficulty[/b] and chose one of the original game tracks and win it. In the end you'll recieve:
>[color COLOR=#8B4513]Thanks for the Memory[/color]
>[color COLOR=#8B4513]Gemini[/color]
>[color COLOR=#DAA520]Arcade Perfect[/color]
[/*][/*][/list]
[/spoiler]
All the other offline trophies are based on a certain mode or a especific action, so you must do them by yourself. Most of them are easy, though (excluding the gold ones xD).
I still think there are other trophies that can be unlocked from the savegames, but I haven't tested them yet. So if someone could test both saves to see if anything else pops, I'll update the thread with all the new information Smile
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
So this is it.. For now haha. Please test these savegames and give some feedback afterwards. If anyone needs any further help just let me know! Winky Winky

Special thanks to $$$ DANGER $$$ for the Fury Campaign savegame, and to Cofeiini for helping me with the thread organization Happy
Last edited by Dannyman ; 06-29-2013 at 03:52 PM.

The following 27 users say thank you to Dannyman for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, armmyperez, bigburt82, Cofeiini, darkvanini, darthtaj1, Diego_kyo, DJR_Supreme, in4x, Iseppina, isigo, Lemons, mister-mistery, MusicGamer, Nintendohunter, OptimusSonic, rencas, reptil-1997, rieks, sajman777, saucisse, ShatterAngel, Soneco, TheVixen, volkanic, warhawks83, WillDemon

The following user groaned Dannyman for this awful post:

brd23
06-26-2013, 11:59 AM #11
Cloud
Life Savior
i dont want to be disrespectfull of ungratefull but this saves were already posted long ago in here You must login or register to view this content. ....

The following user groaned Cloud for this awful post:

oldcp65
06-26-2013, 01:15 PM #12
Dannyman
Are you high?
Originally posted by Strife View Post
i dont want to be disrespectfull of ungratefull but this saves were already posted long ago in here You must login or register to view this content. ....

I know there are/were a few plat saves around here, but from what I've seen none are sure to pop the Fury trophies (I might be wrong, though):
Originally posted by another user
Maybe a few FURY DLC trophies pop...

As I already said, that was the main purpose for this thread/ savegames, the Fury trophies, but then I've tested the save and got a lot more trophies than those, so I decided to make a thread with instructions for every one of them. Winky Winky
06-27-2013, 10:36 PM #13
Dannyman
Are you high?
Originally posted by sajman777 View Post
Is Xploder down for anyone else? and thanks for these TC.

If you're having problems with Xploder, you can always try using Bruteforce for resigning the savegames, it's really a great resigning tool as well Winky Winky

The following user thanked Dannyman for this useful post:

sajman777
06-28-2013, 05:19 AM #14
sajman777
Little One
Yeah the servers were done so its fine now. Saves worked great as well Smile so thankyou!

The following 2 users say thank you to sajman777 for this useful post:

Dannyman, TheVixen
06-29-2013, 03:30 PM #15
Dannyman
Are you high?
Originally posted by sajman777 View Post
Yeah the servers were done so its fine now. Saves worked great as well Smile so thankyou!

You're welcome ^^
06-29-2013, 04:48 PM #16
jkwxyz96
Bounty hunter
I think i'm going to do this game with your save thank you Smile
06-29-2013, 05:27 PM #17
Dannyman
Are you high?
Originally posted by jkwxyz96 View Post
I think i'm going to do this game with your save thank you Smile

Go ahead, don't forget to let us know if everything worked fine Winky Winky
03-01-2016, 10:51 AM #18
rencas
Haxor!
I am using this saves now. All other threads are dead. Regardless everything in here works like a charm. Smile

The following user thanked rencas for this useful post:

Dannyman
03-07-2016, 12:53 AM #19
Dannyman
Are you high?
Originally posted by rencas View Post
I am using this saves now. All other threads are dead. Regardless everything in here works like a charm. Smile

Thanks for the feedback! Let-me know if everything works like it should for you Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo