Post: Wipeout HD + Fury Offline Trophies (HD + Fury campaigns + Stats Life + many others!)
06-25-2013, 09:40 PM #1
Dannyman
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everybody! :p
Today I bring you some savegames that, together, will net you most of the offline trophies for Wipeout HD + Fury DLC!
All the event/track-based trophies will still need to be done legit, but the most time-consuming ones will be achieved with this savegames Winky Winky

[table=width: 100%, class: outer_border]
[tr]
[td="bgcolor: #008000"][size SIZE=5][center][u][b][color COLOR=#D3D3D3]Download[/color][/b][/u][/center][/size][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]
[url=https://www.mediafire.com/download/r71tmsg19ismwua]HD Elite Campaign Legend + Stats Life[/url]
[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td="bgcolor: #A9A9A9"]
[url=https://www.mediafire.com/download/gsbbwc78djs73q9]Fury Campaign Legend US[/url] [right]Big thanks to $$$ DANGER $$$ for this savegame![/right]
[url=https://www.mediafire.com/download/ziqdqkjx1t22hcz]Fury Campaign Legend EU[/url]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

[tr]
[td="bgcolor: #808080"][size SIZE=5][center][u][b][color COLOR=#D3D3D3]Trophies[/color][/b][/u][/center][/size][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]
I'll put the steps for each trophy following the XMB order.

For the first save (HD Elite Campaign):
[spoiler]
[list]
[*]Enter the HD campaign and chose any track you think is easier/best for you. You can complete it in Easy difficulty, as long as you get the gold medal. Turn your Auto Pilot on, and during the race try doing at least one barrel roll, and absorving one item. After it's done you'll get:
> [color COLOR=#8B4513]Uplift
> Warped
> Frenzy
> Vertigo
> Head Rush
> Speed Freak
> Dropzone
> Meltdown[/color]
> [color COLOR=#808080]Campaign Legend[/color]
> [color COLOR=#DAA520]Elite Campaign Legend[/color]
> [color COLOR=#8B4513]Rookie Reward[/color] [b](If you raced with the Pilot Assist on)[/b]
> [color COLOR=#8B4513]1 Gold Medal won, 86 to go...[/color]
> [color COLOR=#8B4513]Happy Accident?[/color] [b](If you've done a barrel roll)[/b]
> [color COLOR=#8B4513]Keep Rollin'[/color] [b](If you've done a barrel roll)[/b]
> [color COLOR=#8B4513]Sponge[/color] [b](If you've absorved an item)[/b]

[*]Next just go to [b]Options > Extras > Statistics[/b]. As soon as you enter the stats screen you'll get:
>[color COLOR=#8B4513]Stats Life[/color]
[/*][/*][/list]
[/spoiler]
For the second save (Fury Campaign Legend):
[spoiler]
[list]
[*]Go to the campaign but this time select the Fury Campaign. Again, chose any event you think is easier for you and get a gold medal on it. After you finish it you'll get:
> [color COLOR=#8B4513]Mercenary[/color]
> [color COLOR=#808080]WipEout® Disciple[/color]
> [color COLOR=#DAA520]Livery Liberation[/color]
> [color COLOR=#8B4513]Fury Campaign Legend[/color]
[*]After that connect a second controller, go to the Racebox, chose [b]Race, Phantom class, Elite difficulty[/b] and chose one of the original game tracks and win it. In the end you'll recieve:
>[color COLOR=#8B4513]Thanks for the Memory[/color]
>[color COLOR=#8B4513]Gemini[/color]
>[color COLOR=#DAA520]Arcade Perfect[/color]
[/*][/*][/list]
[/spoiler]
All the other offline trophies are based on a certain mode or a especific action, so you must do them by yourself. Most of them are easy, though (excluding the gold ones xD).
I still think there are other trophies that can be unlocked from the savegames, but I haven't tested them yet. So if someone could test both saves to see if anything else pops, I'll update the thread with all the new information Smile
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
So this is it.. For now haha. Please test these savegames and give some feedback afterwards. If anyone needs any further help just let me know! Winky Winky

Special thanks to $$$ DANGER $$$ for the Fury Campaign savegame, and to Cofeiini for helping me with the thread organization Happy
Last edited by Dannyman ; 06-29-2013 at 03:52 PM.

The following 27 users say thank you to Dannyman for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, armmyperez, bigburt82, Cofeiini, darkvanini, darthtaj1, Diego_kyo, DJR_Supreme, in4x, Iseppina, isigo, Lemons, mister-mistery, MusicGamer, Nintendohunter, OptimusSonic, rencas, reptil-1997, rieks, sajman777, saucisse, ShatterAngel, Soneco, TheVixen, volkanic, warhawks83, WillDemon

The following user groaned Dannyman for this awful post:

brd23
06-25-2013, 10:08 PM #2
Originally posted by Dannyman View Post
Hi everybody! :p
Today I bring you some savegames that, together, will net you most of the offline trophies for Wipeout HD + Fury DLC!
All the event/track-based trophies will still need to be done legit, but the most time-consuming ones will be achieved with this savegames Winky Winky

[tr]
[td="bgcolor: #008000"][size SIZE=5][center][u][b][color COLOR=#D3D3D3]Download[/color][/b][/u][/center][/size][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]
[url=https://www.mediafire.com/download/r71tmsg19ismwua]HD Elite Campaign Legend + Stats Life[/url]
[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td="bgcolor: #A9A9A9"]
[url=https://www.mediafire.com/download/gsbbwc78djs73q9]Fury Campaign Legend US[/url] [right]Big thanks to $$$ DANGER $$$ for this savegame![/right]
[url=https://www.mediafire.com/download/ziqdqkjx1t22hcz]Fury Campaign Legend EU[/url]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

[tr]
[td="bgcolor: #808080"][size SIZE=5][center][u][b][color COLOR=#D3D3D3]Trophies[/color][/b][/u][/center][/size][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]
I'll put the steps for each trophy following the XMB order.

For the first save (HD Elite Campaign):
[spoiler]
[list]
[*]Enter the HD campaign and chose any track you think is easier/best for you. You can complete it in Easy difficulty, as long as you get the gold medal. Turn your Auto Pilot on, and during the race try doing at least one barrel roll, and absorving one item. After it's done you'll get:
> [color COLOR=#8B4513]Uplift
> Warped
> Frenzy
> Vertigo
> Head Rush
> Speed Freak
> Dropzone
> Meltdown[/color]
> [color COLOR=#808080]Campaign Legend[/color]
> [color COLOR=#DAA520]Elite Campaign Legend[/color]
> [color COLOR=#8B4513]Rookie Reward[/color] [b](If you raced with the Pilot Assist on)[/b]
> [color COLOR=#8B4513]1 Gold Medal won, 86 to go...[/color]
> [color COLOR=#8B4513]Happy Accident?[/color] [b](If you've done a barrel roll)[/b]
> [color COLOR=#8B4513]Keep Rollin'[/color] [b](If you've done a barrel roll)[/b]
> [color COLOR=#8B4513]Sponge[/color] [b](If you've absorved an item)[/b]

[*]Next just go to [b]Options > Extras > Statistics[/b]. As soon as you enter the stats screen you'll get:
>[color COLOR=#8B4513]Stats Life[/color]
[/*][/*][/list]
[/spoiler]
For the second save (Fury Campaign Legend):
[spoiler]
[list]
[*]Go to the campaign but this time select the Fury Campaign. Again, chose any event you think is easier for you and get a gold medal on it. After you finish it you'll get:
> [color COLOR=#8B4513]Mercenary[/color]
> [color COLOR=#808080]WipEout® Disciple[/color]
> [color COLOR=#DAA520]Livery Liberation[/color]
> [color COLOR=#8B4513]Fury Campaign Legend[/color]
[/*][/list]
[/spoiler]
All the other offline trophies are based on a certain mode or a especific action, so you must do them by yourself. Most of them are easy, though (excluding the gold ones xD).
I still think there are other trophies that can be unlocked from the savegames, but I haven't tested them yet. So if someone could test both saves to see if anything else pops, I'll update the thread with all the new information Smile
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
So this is it.. For now haha. Please test these savegames and give some feedback afterwards. If anyone needs any further help just let me know! Winky Winky

Special thanks to $$$ DANGER $$$ for the Fury Campaign savegame, and to Cofeiini for helping me with the thread organization Happy

Thanks for the save, Ill test it as soon as possible. Smile

The following user thanked -Warhawk- for this useful post:

Dannyman
06-25-2013, 10:11 PM #3
Dannyman
Are you high?
Originally posted by Warhawk
Thanks for the save, Ill test it as soon as possible. Smile

No problem bud, just be sure to let me know what you've got Winky Winky
06-25-2013, 10:42 PM #4
Good work! :y:
Now I wish I had access to my Wipeout HD. I guess either my PS+ offer ended or Sony messed-up again. :confused:

... and to Cofeiini for helping me with the thread organization Happy

I didn't think I warranted enough respect for this. :embrassed:
The organizing is great. Makes it more easy to read.

The following user thanked Cofeiini for this useful post:

Dannyman
06-25-2013, 10:49 PM #5
Dannyman
Are you high?
Originally posted by Cofeiini View Post
Good work! :y:
Now I wish I had access to my Wipeout HD. I guess either my PS+ offer ended or Sony messed-up again. :confused:

I didn't think I warranted enough respect for this. :embrassed:
The organizing is great. Makes it more easy to read.

I can't remember Wipeout being at ps+, I got mine from the Welcome Back program after all the hacker attacks to sony :p Anyways, I think the servers are under maintenance roght now, so maybe tomorrow you'll be able to access your "download link" for the game Winky Winky
And yes, you deserved the credit, I don't think I'd find out about these nice features if it wasn't for you, so.. Thanks! Happy
Last edited by Dannyman ; 06-25-2013 at 10:53 PM.
06-25-2013, 11:51 PM #6
mister-mistery
Do a barrel roll!
The save posted on this thread pops exactly the same... You must login or register to view this content.

The following user groaned mister-mistery for this awful post:

oldcp65
06-26-2013, 12:37 AM #7
Thanks for the saves, much appreciated
06-26-2013, 07:14 AM #8
Dannyman
Are you high?
Originally posted by mistery View Post
The save posted on this thread pops exactly the same... You must login or register to view this content.

Well, that save was in the Questions and Inquires forum so I haven't seen it, and when I've searched for a save I haven't found any 1 to pop Stats Life or Fury Campaign Legend. That was the objective of this thread, all the other tropies that pop are an extra Winky Winky Besides, I think my thread is much more organized than the others on here and with clear instructions on what to do to get the trophies

Originally posted by Nintendohunter View Post
Thanks for the saves, much appreciated

No problem, if you test it be sure to leave me some feedback afterwards Smile
Last edited by Dannyman ; 06-26-2013 at 07:17 AM.
06-26-2013, 09:30 AM #9
sajman777
Little One
Is Xploder down for anyone else? and thanks for these TC.
06-26-2013, 10:29 AM #10
mister-mistery
Do a barrel roll!
Well, that save was in the Questions and Inquires forum so I haven't seen it, and when I've searched for a save I haven't found any 1 to pop Stats Life or Fury Campaign Legend. That was the objective of this thread, all the other tropies that pop are an extra Winky Winky Besides, I think my thread is much more organized than the others on here and with clear instructions on what to do to get the trophies

Yeah you're right, the save was well hidden, it will be easier for those who search a save for the Fury trophies Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo