06-26-2013, 02:03 PM #1
Richard.
Won't be active..
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Closed, don't have the saves anymore and haven't used any myself in a long time so can't help.
Last edited by Richard. ; 07-16-2017 at 01:57 PM.

The following 62 users say thank you to Richard. for this useful post:

_olo_, -Warhawk-, $$$ DANGER $$$, ahmadalmotta, ASTDaywalker, atus, Awares, belga, BigTrain, broskiboy, cocodeshanel, CODHoster1337_, crydunt, cugno83, DarkByke, darnleyboi, devilhomer, dormin, Doudouet91, follower, Gabberhard, Gandalf, gemudake, giant mario, GodofHosting, gogeta62, Gravey, Grumpy Old Men, Hihi2442, JamesDRobbins, Jefferson, jhonatan garcia, jobone233, klycik, Kopfsalat, L-Griever, Lemons, mark1, MdMaynard, Nicolito_S, nooei12345, Oo_SKYLINE_oO, Plathunter8, Rex Evil, saucisse, Sha1tan, SHAkA, simmo_316, solidsnoova, TheCKU, TrophyHunterCat, UneducatedLogic, werdgawd, xadrianox, xiipord, xorissao, xSOADx, xXNoisiaXx
08-25-2013, 05:30 PM #20
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by scubasteveg11 View Post
When I load up the save, I do not have any grenades and I can't find any nearby.

Saying the save doesn't really help me to help you to be honest.
08-25-2013, 05:42 PM #21
Originally posted by Richard. View Post
Saying the save doesn't really help me to help you to be honest.

I figured it out. It was for the grenade hangman, I put it in the title of my post but not the body. Thank you for your quick response though.
08-25-2013, 05:56 PM #22
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by scubasteveg11 View Post
I figured it out. It was for the grenade hangman, I put it in the title of my post but not the body. Thank you for your quick response though.

So you did I apologise about that and yeah man forgot to rename the file which has the nade in the title and put it on grenade hangman! Sorry about that
09-09-2013, 10:37 AM #23
gogeta62
Little One
Hi,

You have the backup for the trophy finish the game in extreme ?
09-09-2013, 10:51 AM #24
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by gogeta62 View Post
Hi,

You have the backup for the trophy finish the game in extreme ?

It's all in there Smile
09-09-2013, 11:27 AM #25
Default Avatar
dekanus
thnxx
09-09-2013, 12:50 PM #26
gogeta62
Little One
Originally posted by Richard. View Post
It's all in there Smile

Yes, exact ^^ thanks.
09-19-2013, 09:48 AM #27
. as I mentioned, I had lost ALL my trophies when loading an old PS3 to a new one (on the old PS3 I never played or even connected it to the internet) so not wanting to spend all that time getting all those trophies again, your saveset was perfect!!
. I just finished it last night, you really did put some serious time & work into this saveset. Not only catgorizing the saves, you added really simply directions for each save on how/what to do. I really can't say enough how much I appreciate all your work, you saved me many hours of time. One of the best savesets I've seen. Thanks so much!!
09-19-2013, 11:36 AM #28
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by MdMaynard View Post
. as I mentioned, I had lost ALL my trophies when loading an old PS3 to a new one (on the old PS3 I never played or even connected it to the internet) so not wanting to spend all that time getting all those trophies again, your saveset was perfect!!
. I just finished it last night, you really did put some serious time & work into this saveset. Not only catgorizing the saves, you added really simply directions for each save on how/what to do. I really can't say enough how much I appreciate all your work, you saved me many hours of time. One of the best savesets I've seen. Thanks so much!!

It's not really me you should be thanking but the others that added them! I got them altogether tested them and then put guides in. I don't really know who the original uploader is so I couldn't tell you. Thanks for the kind words though.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo