06-26-2013, 02:03 PM #1
Richard.
Won't be active..
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Closed, don't have the saves anymore and haven't used any myself in a long time so can't help.
Last edited by Richard. ; 07-16-2017 at 01:57 PM.

The following 62 users say thank you to Richard. for this useful post:

_olo_, -Warhawk-, $$$ DANGER $$$, ahmadalmotta, ASTDaywalker, atus, Awares, belga, BigTrain, broskiboy, cocodeshanel, CODHoster1337_, crydunt, cugno83, DarkByke, darnleyboi, devilhomer, dormin, Doudouet91, follower, Gabberhard, Gandalf, gemudake, giant mario, GodofHosting, gogeta62, Gravey, Grumpy Old Men, Hihi2442, JamesDRobbins, Jefferson, jhonatan garcia, jobone233, klycik, Kopfsalat, L-Griever, Lemons, mark1, MdMaynard, Nicolito_S, nooei12345, Oo_SKYLINE_oO, Plathunter8, Rex Evil, saucisse, Sha1tan, SHAkA, simmo_316, solidsnoova, TheCKU, TrophyHunterCat, UneducatedLogic, werdgawd, xadrianox, xiipord, xorissao, xSOADx, xXNoisiaXx
07-22-2014, 12:33 PM #83
Allright. Thank you very much. The saves are very useful.
07-22-2014, 07:25 PM #84
Hello,

I have tried constantly to use the saves and it just keeps coming up as my own save file. Every save does not work. Is there something I am doing wrong?
07-24-2014, 06:49 AM #85
vcesDiablo
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Richard. View Post
Got the Uncharted 2 one coming soon boys, keep an eye out.. I know they're old games but it doesn't matter, everythings a mess.

Could you do us a big favour for uncharted 2 please mate could you do the treasure's seprately so it looks legit? all i need is 90 & 100 left then the Hard & Crushing Difficulty Happy
08-06-2014, 07:44 AM #86
Originally posted by Richard. View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Yes yes, I'm uploading another old game save set where saves aren't mine. The reason I am uploading this is because I'm trying to help the Trophies and Gamesaves section a lot more and for obviously to help the people who need the help which could not be provided in the other thread where I got the saves from.
​Everything is better when organised.

If you're familiar with me and my threads on NGU then you will know that I keep everything up to date and help out everyone who asks for help. Yes it is another old game but who cares? It's a good game which many people still play and will play for a while to come.

I have been given the green light from Gandalf on this to as the user has been inactive for over a year.

The best thing about all of these saves is that you don't need a resigner :y: which means you only need a USB on hand and you're ready to go and it is only one file. All you have to do is move the USR-DATA from the save set into yours and blaaam done. So again for anyone who doesn't read..

You do not need a resigner for this game.
Basically I got all the saves from this thread.. Posted by Rud3Bo7

The Saves
Each save comes with a written guide for those who are unsure on what to do.

If you need help, as usual don't hesitate to ask me, although everything is pretty much simple and straight forward.

If anything is missing let me know as I am doing a playthrough right now

Crushing difficulty is a pain in the a$$, thanks a lot for this save!
09-07-2014, 01:23 AM #87
DeadlyMaddawg31
NextGenUpdate Elite
this save isn't working
09-14-2014, 12:15 PM #88
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by DeadlyMaddawg31 View Post
this save isn't working

They work absolutely fine.
09-15-2014, 09:37 AM #89
DeadlyMaddawg31
NextGenUpdate Elite
I can't get them to work
09-15-2014, 09:41 AM #90
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by DeadlyMaddawg31 View Post
I can't get them to work

All you have to do is copy the file into your own save, they work fine.
10-18-2014, 03:07 PM #91
broskiboy
N7 Vault Hunter
Awesome work on this save set for such an awesome game bud! Got trophies that arent in the saves out of the way, can't wait to get this plat! Thanks heaps brother Dancing

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo