07-01-2013, 02:46 PM #1
SHAkA
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hotline Miami everything unlocked! this is glitch game some trophy wont unlock but this will save you alot play the first chapter and try to get A+ for gold trophy solve the puzzle and play epilogue and you get both Thats It? and This is It 2 gold Smile for the others here is the guide You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Warnning do not update the game!!!!! before you update you must get the A+ trophy

here is trophy for 60 to the car just play first chapter and finish it for the trophy to pop

LINK FIXED!
Last edited by SHAkA ; 05-28-2015 at 06:46 AM.

The following 69 users say thank you to SHAkA for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, $$$ DANGER $$$, Analeise, azizX, bejekas, BigTrain, Bizrrr, brd23, Carbonox35, coma199402, Dean7, drexyl, Ember2012, Gabberhard, gigarata, Gravey, Grumpy Old Men, gsepp, GYNOUGH, hallofinjustice, Harvester51, Herrkulez, in4x, Iseppina, ishotboston, isigo, Jaytech, jhonatan garcia, jobone233, keeks7, L-Griever, Lemons, Mago de Oz, mark1, mexi001, mister-mistery, Mnemonic7, Monkeydad1977, NegativeZEN, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, PapaHacks, PatrickVZ, PC_, PEMDAS, Pferd, pierro76600, Platina, poetic410, popteodor, reptil-1997, rieks, scarfac, scratch_pervert, SecAnswer, sephic, shalashaska, simmo_316, sonicfan20036, Space_Honky, Stephen., Ungahs, UzuNARUKi, VercettiCool, vitalij, X-GHOST-X, XGan, xplicit1, xSOADx
07-27-2014, 11:56 PM #164
Originally posted by Nannobot View Post
Just to clearify, Delete everything Hotline Miami from console, Start game, Update game, Play a bit, exit, delete my save, put in 60 to car save you have included, Play first chapter, 60 to car trophy will pop.

Delete 60 to car save after pop, use Get a Life and Zoo Keeper, play first Chapter, Get A Life trophy will pop.

Am I correct in this? Or Does one still have to use Bruteforce save first? I am rather new to bruteforce save and I have tinkered with it, but if it is needed, a point by point with these 2 saves would be greatly apreciated. Thank you for the 2 saves and will try get them to work while I wait for a reply. Ta
Just install the game, download the patch, download savegame and resign it with Bruteforce (if you don't know how, You must login or register to view this content. is a step-by-step guide) then copy the resigned save on your ps3 and play the first chapter. P.S. I can also resign it for you but need at first param.sfo from one of your saves.
Last edited by MegaTTTron ; 07-28-2014 at 12:08 AM.
07-30-2014, 11:31 PM #165
shalashaska
I am error
Originally posted by shalashaska View Post
anyone knows how to delete update form game, nothing found on game data in xmb

ok thnx Smile it worked Winky Winky
08-25-2014, 12:27 PM #166
Anyone having trouble with game freezing when loading, I used brute force to reassign. Then when I was copying it over noticed there was two param.sfo. Not the back up it created the original was still there. I only copied the recent updated one, finally it worked. I'm on t update 1.01 as well.
08-26-2014, 02:42 AM #167
this save game really works, but I can't get the trophy for 60 to car, I'll try it to do it by my own
09-08-2014, 04:33 PM #168
gaijin87
Save Point
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
Hotline Miami everything unlocked! this is glitch game some trophy wont unlock but this will save you alot play the first chapter and try to get A+ for gold trophy solve the puzzle and play epilogue and you get both Thats It? and This is It 2 gold Smile for the others here is the guide You must login or register to view this content.

Warnning do not update the game!!!!! before you update you must get the A+ trophy

here is trophy for 60 to the car just play first chapter and finish it for the trophy to pop

For karma trophy (die 1000) which save I download?
09-08-2014, 04:35 PM #169
SHAkA
League Champion
the one behind the picture

The following user thanked SHAkA for this useful post:

gaijin87
01-17-2015, 12:03 AM #170
jameshird85
Vault dweller
Amazing save. I just need 'Always On Top' can anyone please re upload this? thanks in advance
01-17-2015, 08:35 AM #171
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by jameshird85 View Post
Amazing save. I just need 'Always On Top' can anyone please re upload this? thanks in advance

i upload the saves again.

The following user thanked SHAkA for this useful post:

jameshird85
01-18-2015, 01:24 AM #172
jameshird85
Vault dweller
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
i upload the saves again.

Thank you very much it worked a charm!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo