07-01-2013, 02:46 PM #1
SHAkA
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hotline Miami everything unlocked! this is glitch game some trophy wont unlock but this will save you alot play the first chapter and try to get A+ for gold trophy solve the puzzle and play epilogue and you get both Thats It? and This is It 2 gold Smile for the others here is the guide You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Warnning do not update the game!!!!! before you update you must get the A+ trophy

here is trophy for 60 to the car just play first chapter and finish it for the trophy to pop
You must login or register to view this content.

LINK FIXED!
Last edited by SHAkA ; 05-28-2015 at 06:46 AM.

The following 69 users say thank you to SHAkA for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, $$$ DANGER $$$, Analeise, azizX, bejekas, BigTrain, Bizrrr, brd23, Carbonox35, coma199402, Dean7, drexyl, Ember2012, Gabberhard, gigarata, Gravey, Grumpy Old Men, gsepp, GYNOUGH, hallofinjustice, Harvester51, Herrkulez, in4x, Iseppina, ishotboston, isigo, Jaytech, jhonatan garcia, jobone233, keeks7, L-Griever, Lemons, Mago de Oz, mark1, mexi001, mister-mistery, Mnemonic7, Monkeydad1977, NegativeZEN, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, PapaHacks, PatrickVZ, PC_, PEMDAS, Pferd, pierro76600, Platina, poetic410, popteodor, reptil-1997, rieks, scarfac, scratch_pervert, SecAnswer, sephic, shalashaska, simmo_316, sonicfan20036, Space_Honky, Stephen., Ungahs, UzuNARUKi, VercettiCool, vitalij, X-GHOST-X, XGan, xplicit1, xSOADx
07-04-2013, 04:49 PM #11
GYNOUGH
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks for this save,helped me for A+ in all levels,for all weapons,all masks.....very good job e thank you again.
07-05-2013, 02:13 PM #12
JakeRobles
Little One
Originally posted by PatrickVZ View Post
I tried to resign for NPUB31200

brutforce says
"PARAM.SFO Hash Key Hash: FAIL
  • Console ID Hash: OK
  • Disc Hash Key Hash: FAIL
  • Authentication ID Hash: OK
  • #001 (SAVEDAT0):
  • Entry Index: 1
  • File Key Hash: FAIL"

• Thank you for trying Patrick, my xploder ran out. I don't get my saves haven't been resigning properly recently even when I still had xploder.

It's frustrating that xploder is limited, even though you payed for the effin' thing. What's worse is that these saves are locked.
    07-05-2013, 02:38 PM #13
    I actually got it resigned to NPUB31200 but the game freezes. Every time i tried to resign it would tell me that the game save was from another owner (not the ps3 when i copied it, but the actual game). However when i would resign it to me and leave the EU region the save would be alright. When I would change it, then the save would have issues. Not sure why though.
    07-05-2013, 03:22 PM #14
    SHAkA
    League Champion
    Originally posted by PatrickVZ View Post
    I actually got it resigned to NPUB31200 but the game freezes. Every time i tried to resign it would tell me that the game save was from another owner (not the ps3 when i copied it, but the actual game). However when i would resign it to me and leave the EU region the save would be alright. When I would change it, then the save would have issues. Not sure why though.

try to decrypt the save SAVEDAT0 when you do look for my name and change it to your see if it works !

The following user thanked SHAkA for this useful post:

PatrickVZ
    07-05-2013, 06:52 PM #15
    The thing that happens is when you modify the param.sfo file with either changing the region or changing the console ID it reports the following:
    Files:
  • #000 (PARAM.SFO):
  • Entry Index: 0
  • PARAM.SFO Hash Key Hash: FAIL
  • Console ID Hash: OK
  • Disc Hash Key Hash: FAIL
  • Authentication ID Hash: OK
  • #001 (SAVEDAT0):
  • Entry Index: 1
  • File Key Hash: FAIL

However if i assign it to my save console ID and encrypt it and then use PS3 Save Resigner to change the region code it works fine. the only thing that happens is the game will freeze on the ESRB rating screen.
  • 07-05-2013, 07:35 PM #16
    GYNOUGH
    Do a barrel roll!
    when i resigned this save i just change it the OWNER to me,then DECRYPTED ,change the BLES in EUROPE version ,ENCRYPT and SAVE IT....
    the game works fine and got some trophies....
    i use P'KG SAVE RESIGNER,not EXPLODER....
    07-06-2013, 03:56 AM #17
    Originally posted by GYNOUGH View Post
    when i resigned this save i just change it the OWNER to me,then DECRYPTED ,change the BLES in EUROPE version ,ENCRYPT and SAVE IT....
    the game works fine and got some trophies....
    i use P'KG SAVE RESIGNER,not EXPLODER....

The issue is that when changing the region the game save does not work. I used the KG Save resigner (PS3 Save Resigner). I also used Bruteforce. No luck in changing the region without the save becoming corrupt.
    07-06-2013, 06:40 AM #18
    dormin
    TAKASHI
    I resigned it to US no problem today used it worked perfect. Thanks a lot Shaka.

This save was not locked on my console so I just switched out all files but Param.SFO and it worked like a charm
    07-06-2013, 04:31 PM #19
    GYNOUGH
    Do a barrel roll!
    i dont know my friend...i remember this save it's EU....so i change only the owner first,then decrypt.
    after just encript again for change the BLES,cause this save i think it's EU save,and im in Italy,so i changed in EUROPE BLES,and then just encript without resign the file.....
    in KG Save resigner you can RESIGN or just DECRYPT and ENCRIPT.....so for some save it's just need to DECRIPT - ENCRIPT without use the option for resign....
    for example,2 weeks ago i try to resign DEUS EX HUMAN ,but dont wont to works....so i tried just to decrypt and encript the save without use the option for RESIGN,and it works wery well.....
    so i think you must only change the OWNER in you and then try only to DECRIPT ,change the BLES if you need,and then ENCRIPT...when you ENCRIPT ,the file will be saved automatically,otherwise just rename by yourself the folder of the save.game...
    i hope you understand,my english it's not perfect,sorry...im ITALIAN.....Smile

last things,for use this save,maybe you must change by yoursel the BLES in the game.config......
    in the KG SAVE RESIGNER,we have a file called GAME.CONFIG ,but in these folder there is only HOTLINE MIAMI US BLES CODE...
    so for use it,i changed manually by myself in to EUROPE BLES CODE......it's clear ?

look the BLES of your personal save,and then look in the folder GAME.CONFIG if there is in inn..if not ,you have to add and changed by yourself...just erase the actually BLES(in the game.config) in your BLES COUNTRY....because we can use " save set " only if it's already listed in the game.config....
    SPLINTER CELL HD ( for example ) it's not listed in the game.config ,so we can't use SPLINTER CELL HD SAVE DATA....
    the same will be for other games and maybe this is the problem for you...
    KG SAVE RESIGN it's very good,but only if the games will be added in the game.config
    sorry again for my bad english,i hope you understand. Smile
    this save it's ok and works well...try my suggest.
    Smile
    Last edited by GYNOUGH ; 07-06-2013 at 04:48 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
    All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo