07-01-2013, 02:46 PM #1
SHAkA
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hotline Miami everything unlocked! this is glitch game some trophy wont unlock but this will save you alot play the first chapter and try to get A+ for gold trophy solve the puzzle and play epilogue and you get both Thats It? and This is It 2 gold Smile for the others here is the guide You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Warnning do not update the game!!!!! before you update you must get the A+ trophy

here is trophy for 60 to the car just play first chapter and finish it for the trophy to pop

LINK FIXED!
Last edited by SHAkA ; 05-28-2015 at 06:46 AM.

The following 69 users say thank you to SHAkA for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, $$$ DANGER $$$, Analeise, azizX, bejekas, BigTrain, Bizrrr, brd23, Carbonox35, coma199402, Dean7, drexyl, Ember2012, Gabberhard, gigarata, Gravey, Grumpy Old Men, gsepp, GYNOUGH, hallofinjustice, Harvester51, Herrkulez, in4x, Iseppina, ishotboston, isigo, Jaytech, jhonatan garcia, jobone233, keeks7, L-Griever, Lemons, Mago de Oz, mark1, mexi001, mister-mistery, Mnemonic7, Monkeydad1977, NegativeZEN, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, PapaHacks, PatrickVZ, PC_, PEMDAS, Pferd, pierro76600, Platina, poetic410, popteodor, reptil-1997, rieks, scarfac, scratch_pervert, SecAnswer, sephic, shalashaska, simmo_316, sonicfan20036, Space_Honky, Stephen., Ungahs, UzuNARUKi, VercettiCool, vitalij, X-GHOST-X, XGan, xplicit1, xSOADx
07-06-2013, 04:46 PM #20
GYNOUGH
Do a barrel roll!
; "Hotline Miami"
[NPUB31200]
;disc_hash_key=
secure_file_id:*=D6EB51DA7EA831EBF5DCA6CE5BC8A6F2

this is the game BLES included in KG SAVE RESIGN ,and it's different from this save set "" NPEB01341 ""
maybe you must change the NPUB31200 into this SAVE SET BLES NPEB01341.
i did it and the save works.
this is the best i can do for you and everyone have problem Winky Winky
07-07-2013, 11:12 PM #21
JakeRobles
Little One
Thank you Gynough, can you upload your save?

Also, if I may ask, can you do the same for this deadly premonition save below?
Resign Gillfigno's Retail USA save to Jonny Tanna's PSN USA Save

Deadly Premonition - 99 Percent, Right Zach (USA) by Gillfigno

Deadly Premonition - Jonny Tanna PSN Blank Save NPUB31179-00
Last edited by JakeRobles ; 10-21-2013 at 05:11 PM. Reason: Re-uploaded files
07-10-2013, 04:10 PM #22
GYNOUGH
Do a barrel roll!
Hi my friend,i dont know how i can upload my save,but my save it's the same you find here from @SHAKA...
you told me you have the KG SAVE RESIGNER , so you have just to go in your "GAME.CONFIG " and change the BLES CODE....then resign this save from @SHAKA and it's ok.....easy

you find the game.config in the folder of the KG SAVE RESIGNER...
the same it's for DEADLY PREMONITION,you just need to resign....
im sorry but i dont know how upload save on this site...
but it's easy to do by yourself if you have KG SAVE RESIGNER....just change the owner and resign..
you are european ? if you are european,just change the U.S.A. BLES in EUROPE BLES for use it....
if you want i can write exactly wath you have to do for resign by yourself...
07-11-2013, 04:18 PM #23
brd23
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
Hotline Miami everything unlocked! this is glitch game some trophy wont unlock but this will save you alot play the first chapter and try to get A+ for gold trophy solve the puzzle and play epilogue and you get both Thats It? and This is It 2 gold Smile

figured it out. great save set
Last edited by brd23 ; 07-18-2013 at 08:35 PM.
07-11-2013, 07:32 PM #24
GYNOUGH
Do a barrel roll!
i suggest you to do legit by yourself....
when i used this save i don't get this trophy...i tried many times to go in the car,but nothing pop up...so i play with my personal save,and i have finished 2 times the entire game plus the bonus chapter and i got it.
07-12-2013, 06:20 PM #25
JakeRobles
Little One
Originally posted by GYNOUGH View Post
Hi my friend,i dont know how i can upload my save,but my save it's the same you find here from @SHAKA...
you told me you have the KG SAVE RESIGNER , so you have just to go in your "GAME.CONFIG " and change the BLES CODE....then resign this save from @SHAKA and it's ok.....easy

you find the game.config in the folder of the KG SAVE RESIGNER...
the same it's for DEADLY PREMONITION,you just need to resign....
im sorry but i dont know how upload save on this site...
but it's easy to do by yourself if you have KG SAVE RESIGNER....just change the owner and resign..
you are european ? if you are european,just change the U.S.A. BLES in EUROPE BLES for use it....
if you want i can write exactly wath you have to do for resign by yourself...

The Deadly premonition save is for the retail game and not the psn one, but was hoping someone can resign the retail save for the PSN one.

To upload your save, just put it in a zip file and upload to mediafire.com or senspace.com

Let me know if you can Smile
07-12-2013, 11:28 PM #26
GYNOUGH
Do a barrel roll!
ok,i let you know if i can do it..
but my save will be EUROPEAN SAVE (im from Italy)and you need to change the BLES CODE in the game.config , cause in KG SAVE RESIGNER there is a BLUS CODE only for the American version....you understood ? anyway you also need to change it the BLES inside the game.config for use my saveset or this save set.
if you go in the game.config you find all games listed,and this is for Hotline miami :
"Hotline Miami"
[NPUB31200] ------------------------> Change manually into [ NPEB01341 ]
;disc_hash_key=
secure_file_id:*=D6EB51DA7EA831EBF5DCA6CE5BC8A6F2

you must change the BLUS CODE NPUB31200 into BLES CODE NPEB01341.....and then you can use my save.
07-15-2013, 08:04 PM #27
reptil-1997
Gym leader
brutforce
"PARAM.SFO Hash Key Hash: FAIL
  • Console ID Hash: OK
  • Disc Hash Key Hash: FAIL
  • Authentication ID Hash: OK
  • #001 (SAVEDAT0):
  • Entry Index: 1
  • File Key Hash: FAIL"

:/
  • 07-18-2013, 05:35 PM #28
    GYNOUGH
    Do a barrel roll!
    i dont have BRUTEFORCE,i dont know how works,i didn't know nothing about BRUTEFORCE......
    i only use PS3 SAVE RESIGNER.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
    All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo