Post: ►★Saints Row 3 Save-Set. All Trophies for Platinum★◄
07-09-2013, 10:39 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Here's Save-Save for Saints Row 3 , i have uploaded all saves for platinum.

All story trophies & other trophies created & made by me.

All activities, Collectibles and more created & made by soad08.

Rest of the trophies created & made by GGT.

Well' Here's the Save-Set

Don't worry about SAVES because i added guide for all trophies inside my original folder.

Created saves by me : "All Story Trophies" you will earn :

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. Dead Presidents

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. The Welcome Wagon

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. We're Takin Over

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. Opulence, You Has It

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. Tower Defense

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. Kuh, Boom.

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. Gotta Break Em In

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.Gellin' Like Magellan This isn't story trophy.

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. Heart Nyte BlaydeI

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. kill-deckers.exe

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.Titanic Effort

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. Once Bitten...Braaaaaaains

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. Murderbrawl 31

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.Too Close to the Son

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.Gangstas... In Space!

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. Who Loves Ya Baby This isn't story trophy.

For "Who Loves Ya Baby" trophy If you can't get it with my save , simply follow this tip thanks to ( Alex for the tip ); i got who loves ya baby with Saints Row the Third The Full Package.rar Save i fighted with gang alot and brutes come i think i have killed about 6-10 times without pressing traingle on them and i got it..

OR by another way: i found a nice easy way to get "who loves you baby" simply load soad08 collectable save then do the last mayhem mission a couple times, once you reach 5 stars the brutes will start showing up and you have unlimited ammo so its an easy spot to do this you need about 12 for the trophy

Also awesome tip Space_Honky

Created saves by me : "Other Trophies" you will earn :

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. A Better Person

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. Go Into the Light

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. Jumped In

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. Owe My Balls

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. Stay Classy Steelport

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. Bo-Duke-En

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. The American Dream

All these trophies in one folder with a guide You must login or register to view this content.

NOTE: i'm uploaded in my folder save for "Love/Hate Relationship" trophy you don't need to use it , if you want this trophy Go to "The rest of the trophies" by GGT !

Created saves by soad08 : "All Activities , Collectibles & more". you will earn :

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.Hanging With Mr. Pierce

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.Mourning Stars

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.Hack The Planet

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You're the Best...

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. Bright Lights, Big City

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. Ouch.

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. Tune In, Drop Off

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. And Boom Goes the Dynamite

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. Fence Killa 2011

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. Your Backseat Smells Funny

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. Double Dose of Pimping

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. Porkchop Sandwiches

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. Tank You Very Much

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. Have a Reality Climax

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. Getting the Goods

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.Life of the Party

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. Haters Gonna Hate - Just kill a few Gang members

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. Cowboy Up - Fully upgrade one weapon

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. Pimped Out Pad - Upgrade last Strongholds

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. Flash the Pan

All these trophies here You must login or register to view this content.

Original thread for a save You must login or register to view this content.

Sometimes you can't access "continue" when you load a save of soad08, if so use this save You must login or register to view this content. .

Original thread for a save You must login or register to view this content. by joshy1028

How to do earn them ?! very simple load the save ...
Open the map then you will see in your map Activities ( Side missions ) all you have to do complete them until you get these trophies not all.

Check out thread soad08 for more info of the collectibles trophies.

Created saves by : GGT "Rest of the trophies" you will earn :

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. Love/Hate Relationship
Load the save for "Third and 30" in thread of GGT then follow this tip ( Great tip Alex ); it was very very easy with this save just reply the mission snatch and then go to one of the Hos there should be a rival gang members attacking you just go to near them and then just press left button and boom trophy pop up.

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. Everything is Permitted

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Hi-Jack It

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. Shake and Bake

You must login or register to view this content. (Silver Trophy) You're My Hero!

You must login or register to view this content. (Bronze Trophy) Gender Equality

You must login or register to view this content. (Gold Trophy) Third and 30

All these trophies here You must login or register to view this content. with a guide.

If you have trouble with save "Third and 30" try this....

OK- i resigned a save to my profile & changed region to EU so now should work

Here's save You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.Kingpin

ALL TROPHIES ARE DONE!!!!
Finally Congrats because you got Platinum Saints Row 3 "Kingpin"

Code for regions:

EU Digital : BLES01342S03

US : BLUS30666S02

GERMANY : BLES01343S03

JP : BLJM60396

In the end, I hope you enjoyed within a Save-Set
Last edited by jobone233 ; 07-26-2013 at 04:25 PM.

The following 44 users say thank you to jobone233 for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, (Alex), $$$ DANGER $$$, Callum x, cronos002, CYKApower, Dalmin, El_Tito, ELiTE_KiLLER-86, Flappy Bird, gatekeeper1122, gloomysunday, GYNOUGH, Isaac Clarke, jim16127, JohnnBbravo, jomy, Jordan G., KingSwitchY, mark1, mexi001, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, p311, Pack, PC_, Pferd, raperorapero, reptil-1997, Rex Evil, rieks, scienide, Shisha, simmo_316, Space_Honky, SwordspiTTer, taka, taker394, TheForce, Virgil1701, ViRolloTutti, xSOADx, YenooR, zayneisaacs
07-09-2013, 08:33 PM #11
gloomysunday
Bounty hunter
Thanks was looking for story saves, I was stuck because I did all the stories but my game kept messing up after I did a mission in Act 2.
07-09-2013, 11:30 PM #12
Originally posted by gloomysunday View Post
Thanks was looking for story saves, I was stuck because I did all the stories but my game kept messing up after I did a mission in Act 2.

You're welcome, Good luck with a saves.

The following user thanked jobone233 for this useful post:

Dalmin
07-10-2013, 02:31 AM #13
RichHomieQuan
Are you high?
Just what I needed thanks
07-10-2013, 06:48 AM #14
Dalmin
Bounty hunter
Everything is good, thanks a lot !!!

The following user thanked Dalmin for this useful post:

jobone233
07-10-2013, 12:20 PM #15
(Alex)
lvl1 ExtremelyTrustworthy
Please Reupload SR3.rar File and does this file also contains story trophies? beacuse i didnt see a link in story trophies
07-10-2013, 12:34 PM #16
Allicks
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Alex
Please Reupload SR3.rar File and does this file also contains story trophies? beacuse i didnt see a link in story trophies

The save you're referring too has the story saves in as well. I downloaded the save today so it's working.
07-10-2013, 12:48 PM #17
Sebi0310
Pokemon Trainer
please reupload the sr3.rar file for the story trophies!! it shows this message on the mediafire website: File Belongs to Non-Validated Account.
The resource you are trying access belongs to an account that has not yet been validated

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.
07-10-2013, 04:46 PM #18
Originally posted by Alex

I reuploaded it the file SR3.rar , & Yes it have all story trophies & Other trophies
07-10-2013, 04:48 PM #19
Originally posted by Sebi0310 View Post
please reupload the sr3.rar file for the story trophies!! it shows this message on the mediafire website: File Belongs to Non-Validated Account.
The resource you are trying access belongs to an account that has not yet been validated

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

I reuploaded it , Go download everything is fine!
Last edited by jobone233 ; 07-10-2013 at 04:55 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo