07-21-2013, 10:59 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi this is my v3 save heres a video

This save has All followers with god mode and mysterious stranger magnum, god mode, unlimited ammo, unlimited action points, all stats on 10, all skills on 100, Modded megaton house, super mutant behemoth in inventory, super mutant behemoth in minefield, secret weapons like pulsons revolver, mysterious stranger magnum, missile launcher with no name, liberty prime laser and bomb, Fire hydrant, Sonora Cruz's 10mm pistol its the 10mm pistol that does 115 in damadge, Radioactive gore its the thing that feral ghoul reavers throw, sentry bot gatling laser, sentry bot minigun, Vertibird missile launcher, Fawkes Gatling Laser, Charons Shotgun but it doesnt have any ammo will fix that soon, granade launcher, Shirek, Radioactive spit, and some other weird weapons. There are some armors that is pretty weird but funny too. Its just fun too mess around with so download it

The following 15 users say thank you to snillet99 for this useful post:

cielphantomhive, Elduder, GodofHosting, HTM22, IDontModLobbies, joshuamz, Kaptnkaos5, prototye76, sandyset, stievy29, storiform, thedraper, TheForce, yagyesh
07-25-2013, 06:36 PM #11
I had already beaten FO3 back in the day and don't have my save bc it was on PC not PS3, but I got the GOTY for cheap bc I never player the DLC. If I used this save, would it be at a point I can start the DLC? I really don't want to play the whole game again to get up to the DLC levels.
Last edited by Birls15 ; 07-25-2013 at 06:40 PM.
07-26-2013, 03:22 PM #12
Originally posted by snillet99 View Post
Hi this is my v3 save heres a video

This save has All followers with god mode and mysterious stranger magnum, god mode, unlimited ammo, unlimited action points, all stats on 10, all skills on 100, Modded megaton house, super mutant behemoth in inventory, super mutant behemoth in minefield, secret weapons like pulsons revolver, mysterious stranger magnum, missile launcher with no name, liberty prime laser and bomb, Fire hydrant, Sonora Cruz's 10mm pistol its the 10mm pistol that does 115 in damadge, Radioactive gore its the thing that feral ghoul reavers throw, sentry bot gatling laser, sentry bot minigun, Vertibird missile launcher, Fawkes Gatling Laser, Charons Shotgun but it doesnt have any ammo will fix that soon, granade launcher, Shirek, Radioactive spit, and some other weird weapons. There are some armors that is pretty weird but funny too. Its just fun too mess around with so download it

Thanks! I love Fallout 3 and this just made things better! I have been playing Fallout constantly again. I'm hooked on it again, lol. Smile
09-16-2013, 03:56 AM #13
wheres the link? i cant find it! PLZ HELP SOS
11-26-2013, 10:40 AM #14
SargeMines
I am error
The bad part is that this will not work on the GOTY version :/
03-23-2014, 09:30 PM #15
I tryed it but fallout 3 game of the year edition and its not lettinge load it HELP
06-12-2016, 03:31 PM #16
bengab
Gobble
Hi...thanks. I tried it and it's stuck on the loading screen...doesn't go into the game. Any help would be appreciated.
08-12-2017, 10:27 PM #17
i have the game of the year and i tried to use but when i click on low i dident see it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo