08-13-2013, 02:44 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everyone,

Don't you just hate it when you need to download 500 MB for a ''patch'' while you are fully aware that it isn't a patch at all, just some dlc you have to pay for?

Well, today is payback time! They force us to download the DLC, then we should get to PLAY the DLC!

Today I present to you: DARK SOULS Artorias of the Abyss for FREE!
And everyone likes free stuff...

My save enables you to play the DLC without you having to buy it (for the ''small'' price of 15$) . As long as you make sure you have the latest patch 1.09 installed, you are set!

DO NOTE:

Using this save means discarding your old save. So maybe you don't want to mess up what you worked for all those hours, I would suggest playing it on an alt account.

LINK: You must login or register to view this content. WORKING

This save includes: 1900 HP
160 Stamina
All weapons?!
Most rings
All armor
Level 120, max everything (99)
First playthrough, NO BOSSES DEFEATED
(All items to be found in bottomless box)

That means this save gives an unfair advantage online (stats-wise) so DON'T USE THIS ONLINE PVP PLEASE!

You do need to resign this save with Xploder, Bruteforce, KG resigner or any other resigner you happen to use... (business as usual)

PS: You may want to change your armor when using this save, as it only shows the head of your character otherwise!

If you have troubles resigning, make sure your version corresponds with the save region!
And to help you along even further:

; "Dark Souls™"
[BLUS30782/BLUS30807/BLES01396/BLES01402/BLES01765/BLJM60993/BLAS50387/BLJM60517/BLAS50528/BLAS50397]
;disc_hash_key=
secure_file_id:*=0123456789ABCDEFFEDCBA9876543210

And please no crying over how I am ruining the online, as I easily could have edited the save to have godmode and infinite stamina, along with custom weapons with infinite power!

EDIT: Forgot to give a tutorial, so here it goes..

#1 Load savefile
#2 Load profile #1
#3 You will spawn in Anor Londo, Smough and Ornstein are still alive, so you will have to defeat them in order to get the Lord Vessel which enables you to travel between bonfires!
#4 Talk with big breast lady to receive the Lord Vessel
#5 Go to the bonfire, and travel to Sanctuary Gardens
#6 Profit! If you happen to die, you will respawn in Anor Londo, but because you have the lord vessel you will be able to fast travel to any of the DLC bonfires!

SECOND UPDATE: I have decided to upload my GODMODE/INFINITE STAMINA + Secret armor & Secret Items save
so here it is:

This save includes: INFINITE HP
INFINITE Stamina
ALL WEAPONS (not as many dupes as first save)
All rings
All armor (Even secret armors like Elite Cleric Armor+5)
Level 700, max everything (99)
(All items to be found in bottomless box or inventory)

And for this save you don't even need to obtain the Lord Vessel anymore as it should be in your possesion already!

Another note: This GODMODE save won't ruin the PvP part of Dark Souls as that is way out of the level range, so unless someone can hack the level back to 120, it won't harm the PvP (and if he/she can do that, he/she probably has infinite health already)
Last edited by Ishimura ; 08-15-2013 at 03:47 PM.

The following 19 users say thank you to Ishimura for this useful post:

abusaedan, Crazy Steve, cronos002, Daneshi, DeadlyMaddawg31, drawmaster, frozenking, gloomysunday, guhjorn, Im A Stig, JPClyde, p311, Platina, rjneid, Smokin420, SwordspiTTer, TheCKU, tut1971, xenomage
08-15-2013, 05:07 AM #20
You do know that people who invade, invade inf up.
So that inf hp/stamina(not really inf) can still be invaded by someone who is SL1.
08-15-2013, 05:28 AM #21
jerrmy12
At least I can fight
Originally posted by domthybomb View Post
You do know that people who invade, invade inf up.
So that inf hp/stamina(not really inf) can still be invaded by someone who is SL1.

eh, they would still stand no chance anyways 1V125
08-15-2013, 05:33 AM #22
Originally posted by jerrmy12 View Post
eh, they would still stand no chance anyways 1V125

I was just giving an extreme. A 125 can still invade that 750. Also max SL is 709-713 depending on the char you start with.
08-15-2013, 05:36 AM #23
jerrmy12
At least I can fight
Originally posted by domthybomb View Post
I was just giving an extreme. A 125 can still invade that 750. Also max SL is 709-713 depending on the char you start with.

i know
08-15-2013, 10:05 AM #24
PvP isn't the focus of these saves anyway, my level 750 save can't invade a level 120, it may happen the other way around but atleast
the most common way of PvP-ing is blocked..

I don't see the problem really...
08-15-2013, 01:11 PM #25
soccerdude84
Do a barrel roll!
how did you hack the save to get infinite hp? does it work on ofw like the demon's souls god mode?
08-15-2013, 02:00 PM #26
Originally posted by soccerdude84 View Post
how did you hack the save to get infinite hp? does it work on ofw like the demon's souls god mode?

The save currently isn't working, but I am fixing that problem atm... and once I reupload the save, it should work exactly like demon's souls god mode..
08-15-2013, 03:47 PM #27
Originally posted by soccerdude84 View Post

I updated the OP again, the second and first saves are tested and WORKING now Winky Winky
08-16-2013, 08:04 AM #28
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Ishimura View Post
Hey everyone,

Don't you just hate it when you need to download 500 MB for a ''patch'' while you are fully aware that it isn't a patch at all, just some dlc you have to pay for?

Well, today is payback time! They force us to download the DLC, then we should get to PLAY the DLC!

Today I present to you: DARK SOULS Artorias of the Abyss for FREE!
And everyone likes free stuff...

My save enables you to play the DLC without you having to buy it (for the ''small'' price of 15$) . As long as you make sure you have the latest patch 1.09 installed, you are set!

DO NOTE:

Using this save means discarding your old save. So maybe you don't want to mess up what you worked for all those hours, I would suggest playing it on an alt account.

This save includes: 1900 HP
160 Stamina
All weapons?!
Most rings
All armor
Level 120, max everything (99)
(All items to be found in bottomless box)

That means this save gives an unfair advantage online (stats-wise) so DON'T USE THIS ONLINE PVP PLEASE!

You do need to resign this save with Xploder, Bruteforce, KG resigner or any other resigner you happen to use... (business as usual)

PS: You may want to change your armor when using this save, as it only shows the head of your character otherwise!

If you have troubles resigning, make sure your version corresponds with the save region!
And to help you along even further:

; "Dark Souls™"
[BLUS30782/BLUS30807/BLES01396/BLES01402/BLES01765/BLJM60993/BLAS50387/BLJM60517/BLAS50528/BLAS50397]
;disc_hash_key=
secure_file_id:*=0123456789ABCDEFFEDCBA9876543210

And please no crying over how I am ruining the online, as I easily could have edited the save to have godmode and infinite stamina, along with custom weapons with infinite power!

EDIT: Forgot to give a tutorial, so here it goes..

#1 Load savefile
#2 Load profile #1
#3 You will spawn in Anor Londo, Smough and Ornstein are still alive, so you will have to defeat them in order to get the Lord Vessel which enables you to travel between bonfires!
#4 Talk with big breast lady to receive the Lord Vessel
#5 Go to the bonfire, and travel to Sanctuary Gardens
#6 Profit! If you happen to die, you will respawn in Anor Londo, but because you have the lord vessel you will be able to fast travel to any of the DLC bonfires!

SECOND UPDATE: I have decided to upload my GODMODE/INFINITE STAMINA + Secret armor & Secret Items save
so here it is:

This save includes: INFINITE HP
INFINITE Stamina
ALL WEAPONS (not as many dupes as first save)
All rings
All armor (Even secret armors like Elite Cleric Armor+5)
Level 700, max everything (99)
(All items to be found in bottomless box or inventory)

And for this save you don't even need to obtain the Lord Vessel anymore as it should be in your possesion already!

Another note: This GODMODE save won't ruin the PvP part of Dark Souls as that is way out of the level range, so unless someone can hack the level back to 120, it won't harm the PvP (and if he/she can do that, he/she probably has infinite health already)

Thanks a lot mate! I'll give this a try when I'm home!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo