08-14-2013, 11:57 PM #1
shadysmith
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here are a couple of saves for Ducktales Remastered. You should be able to come close to 100% with these. Any trophy missing from these saves are ones you need to do yourself:

Hard Mode: You must login or register to view this content. Just beat Mount Vesuvius and you'll get it. Sadly, I don't think there is a way to make a save for Extreme because the progress does not save until you beat the game. However, it might be possible to unlock Hard Mode using my next save, although I'm unsure. Be sure you get this trophy first, or else it won't look legit.

Extreme Mode: You must login or register to view this content. Select Mt. Vesuvius. You'll have 98 Lives and Max Hearts (8, as if you were playing Easy/Normal). You must get through the level in one shot, as death will bring you back to the beginning, but you shouldn't worry about losing all your lives over it, as it's not too hard. Just remember that hard pogo is forced on you (down + square or circle) and you'll be fine. The only checkpoints are when you reach the boss and after you beat the boss. Honestly, I had a harder time in the last part (where you must chase Magica, while the lava rises). Watch the ending and the trophy "Smarter than the smarties" will unlock.

Connoisseur of the Arts: You must login or register to view this content. Just buy the last item in the gallery. I think the last one was either in Music or TV Art 1.

You must login or register to view this content. Just play African Mines (the only selectable level) and go right. After you collect the key and go down the elevator, just go left through the secret passage to find the last heart container. You can also unlock "It's A Duck Blur" with this save. When you're going for the key, you'll see a slug next to a chest, which contains an invincibility coin. Simply go through the "maze", hitting the other enemies and you'll get it. You'll encounter a slug, bat, slug, bat and a slug. If you fail, just restart the level. You'll lose next to no progress. Also, this save makes getting "The Duck Who Would Be King" easier than my previous save, since all you'll need to do is get around 200-400 thousand dollars and beat the level.

Please let me know what else you can unlock with these saves.

You must login or register to view this content. EU 100% save. Be sure to thank smithy2009 for it.

Edit: If "The Duck Who Would Be King" doesn't unlock for you on the second save, then I recommend playing the Amazon level 2 or 3 times on the same save. You can easily net over $4,000,000 (especially if you collect the hidden treasure) on each run.

Edit 2: Added a save for "Bless Me Bagpipes", which can also unlock "It's a Duck Blur" and makes unlocking "The Duck Who Would Be King" less time consuming.
Last edited by shadysmith ; 08-21-2013 at 10:40 PM. Reason: Added Extreme save

The following 38 users say thank you to shadysmith for this useful post:

$$$ DANGER $$$, a366389, azp1, BASIA2001, Bigmac6097, BubbaDaBarb, ChrisBalrog, deavil, det0xxp2, Doidao66, Grumpy Old Men, hallofinjustice, Herrkulez, Lemons, mexi001, MUKKA, naqshbandi, Nasim_e14, Nive, NuclearArmpit, PC_, prototye76, ratt, rieks, riot_xtreme, rnr, saucisse, scazz90uk, selvin santos, sepgamer, setsae, simmo_316, SsurferR, tupacuk2000, Ungahs, xSOADx, zoules
08-15-2013, 01:01 AM #2
Ungahs
Can’t trickshot me!
Thanks for the long grind save for buying everything in the gallery.
08-15-2013, 05:04 AM #3
a366389
Pokemon Trainer
How many playthrough did you have to do to get the Connoisseur of the Arts trophy?
08-15-2013, 06:31 AM #4
ChrisBalrog
Pokemon Trainer
Damn, sound like that Extreme trophy was made to prevent getting it from save resigning. How hard is it?
08-15-2013, 07:46 AM #5
Originally posted by ChrisBalrog View Post
Damn, sound like that Extreme trophy was made to prevent getting it from save resigning. How hard is it?

It's very challenging, if you lose all your lives it's game over. It would be nice to see someone come at with a game genie save, maybe max hearts and max lives?
08-15-2013, 08:04 AM #6
Can't resign it with Bruteforce. Damn :(
08-15-2013, 09:40 AM #7
I used Bruteforce and it worked for me. I used the Connoisseur of the Arts save and finished the last level for trophy 2.
08-15-2013, 09:25 PM #8
shadysmith
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by a366389 View Post
How many playthrough did you have to do to get the Connoisseur of the Arts trophy?

Two playthroughs, but that's mostly because I played on easy first. I got most of the money from playing Amazon on hard mode over and over again, since each run gave me over $4,000,000 (secret treasure (worth $1,000,000, which replaces the heart container found on easier difficulties, and the difficulty multiplier, which was usually a bit above $600,000).

Originally posted by hallofinjustice View Post
It's very challenging, if you lose all your lives it's game over. It would be nice to see someone come at with a game genie save, maybe max hearts and max lives?

Well, the game supposedly saves after you've beaten the last level, so maybe said save could unlock Smarter Than The Smarties even after beating the story.

Originally posted by Seeker32 View Post
I used Bruteforce and it worked for me. I used the Connoisseur of the Arts save and finished the last level for trophy 2.

By "trophy 2", do you mean the "Tougher Than The Toughies" trophy for hard mode?
08-16-2013, 02:41 AM #9
ChrisBalrog
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by shadysmith View Post
Well, the game supposedly saves after you've beaten the last level, so maybe said save could unlock Smarter Than The Smarties even after beating the story.

Good thinking, maybe someone can test that?
08-16-2013, 03:36 AM #10
shadysmith
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by ChrisBalrog View Post
Good thinking, maybe someone can test that?

If Seeker did indeed get the trophy for hard mode on my Connoisseur save (still need him to confirm that, since I'm unsure what he meant by "Trophy 2"), then it's entirely probable that one could get the expert trophy the same way. Hopefully someone will share their save, cuz there's no way I can beat Expert (seriously, I can't get Hard Pogo, which you're forced to use, to cooperate for the life of me. x-x).

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo