Post: [UPDATE] Resident Evil 5 Platinum Save + Rapid Fire Mod + Infinite Grenade Launcher+
08-16-2013, 02:52 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
This is MINE Resident Evil 5 Modded/Plat Save with Max Points and Money and RAPID FIRE OH YEAH BABY and infinite grenade launcher , infinite herbs , infinite grenades ,infinite eggs , INFINITE ALL YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! xD Dancing !
[/B] [/COLOR] [/FONT] [/SIZE]

Updated Download Link BLES : You must login or register to view this content.
[/SIZE] [/COLOR] [/FONT]

Updated Download Link BLUS :
You must login or register to view this content.
[/SIZE] [/COLOR] [/FONT]
Last edited by RaffaS ; 09-19-2013 at 06:20 PM.

The following 23 users say thank you to RaffaS for this useful post:

bejekas, bidibini, braindead, brairfox, Dylan_The_Don, fallenon, follower, Gagliardi, LostSoulSiskel, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, NuclearArmpit, PC_, Rex Evil, Rippamax, Ruri Gokō, selvin santos, Soneco, SwordspiTTer, thesgtsw, wolfteam1218, xenomage, xSOADx
09-15-2013, 07:55 AM #20
Originally posted by Lava303 View Post
Working mod with DLC?

no. rapid fire and max points will only work on the story not including the DLC "Desperate Escape + Lost in Nightmare"
09-15-2013, 12:30 PM #21
Originally posted by uaeonly View Post
no. rapid fire and max points will only work on the story not including the DLC "Desperate Escape + Lost in Nightmare"

Why are you answering by me ? LOOOOOOOL xD
Last edited by RaffaS ; 09-18-2013 at 09:24 AM.
09-15-2013, 03:02 PM #22
UPDATED BABYS WITH INFINITE GRENADE LAUNCHER , EGGS , INFINITE HERBS , you already get the idea xD , infinite all !
09-16-2013, 06:42 PM #23
Originally posted by RaffaS View Post
Why in the fuck are you answering by me ? LOOOOOOOL xD

what do you mean answer by you??
09-18-2013, 09:25 AM #24
report me , ban me , what ever , uae only , but the questions are for me not for you , the post is mine , so don't answer by me , i dont like that , with that being said , go answer on another post.
09-18-2013, 10:17 AM #25
Originally posted by RaffaS View Post
report me , ban me , what ever , uae only , but the questions are for me not for you , the post is mine , so don't answer by me , i dont like that , with that being said , go answer on another post.

you don't need to be a drama queen about this. seems you are new to NGU and i amswered a question that was on the form and it was not addressed to you as if it was it would've been quote. the question was open to who used the save. the questions are not for you but were open for people to help if they knew the answer. yes the post was created by you but that doesn't make you a king/queen of the whole post.

Look at other posts if you don't believe me. no one takes ownership of posts if others are helping others.

If its your fist post please learn from others as we all did.

have a good one

The following 3 users say thank you to uaeonly for this useful post:

Alpenjodel61, danilo_BR, RaffaS
09-18-2013, 06:00 PM #26
yes im a newbie , and thanks for the explanation , sorry man (...)

The following user thanked RaffaS for this useful post:

uaeonly
09-19-2013, 03:31 AM #27
blus version please?
09-19-2013, 02:12 PM #28
Originally posted by Hacker View Post
blus version please?

You must login or register to view this content. there you go bro :vince:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo