Post: Bioshock Infinite City in the Clouds DLC Complete Save Set
09-01-2013, 04:26 AM #1
Burgundy85
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); First and foremost, please rep and thank You must login or register to view this content. for his hard work providing the most difficult trophy! 60 Blue Ribbons was definitely a challenge. But I also wanted to add another save to make this boring DLC as easy as possible!

You must login or register to view this content. (by Myself)

Sergeant-at-Arms
In CitC, got a kill with each weapon and vigor (except Bucking Bronco).

The Ol' One-Two
In CitC, used all eight different vigor combos to deliver the killing blow on an enemy.

You must login or register to view this content. (by You must login or register to view this content.)

Friendly Skies
Defeated all 15 waves in The OPS Zeal.

Duke or Dimwit?
Defeated all 15 waves in Duke and Dimwit Theater.

Rooftop Ruffian
Defeated all 15 waves in Raven's Dome.

Hand of the Prophet
Defeated all 15 waves in Emporia Arcade.

Museum Curator
In CitC, unlocked all Gallery items. (Buy the Handyman Model for $500)

You must login or register to view this content. (by You must login or register to view this content.)

Blue Ribbon Champ
In CitC, completed all Blue Ribbon Challenges. (Complete any challenge)

Originally posted by mark1 View Post

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Burgundy85 ; 02-09-2014 at 02:22 AM.

The following 36 users say thank you to Burgundy85 for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, Ajpostali, albertolini83, armmyperez, Awares, BigTrain, BubbaDaBarb, Carbonox35, deathproof, DesperateAsshole, Drakefast, fenicce, Gugenot, J-Woww, jedt, kinlop, Liongooder, mark1, Monkeydad1977, Nischter, notspock, oldcp65, Platina, poetic410, Raiki, ratt, Sarkoth, stevemoore08, SwordspiTTer, taRa3, thebestplayer, TheForce, thursday21987, VercettiCool, Xeronhs, Yuki_240sx
09-16-2013, 07:48 PM #11
Originally posted by MrCostari View Post
Awesome! Thanks for making a whole save set and giving me credit for it aswell, I appreciate it!

For any questions regarding the Ultimate Starter Save and/or Blue Ribbon Champ trophy, you can always ask me too!

Thank you very much, that helps Smile
No, you need to use the Blue Ribbon Champ save for that. Just do the first wave challenge in OPS Zeal, very easy challenge.

Thank you very much, that helps Smile
09-16-2013, 07:50 PM #12
Originally posted by MrCostari View Post
Awesome! Thanks for making a whole save set and giving me credit for it aswell, I appreciate it!

For any questions regarding the Ultimate Starter Save and/or Blue Ribbon Champ trophy, you can always ask me too!

No, you need to use the Blue Ribbon Champ save for that. Just do the first wave challenge in OPS Zeal, very easy challenge.

I ment no disrespect, if it came off like that im sorry. Im on my phone an my phone is a shitbrick.
09-17-2013, 06:31 AM #13
Platina
Little One
Originally posted by warhawks83 View Post
I ment no disrespect, if it came off like that im sorry. Im on my phone an my phone is a shitbrick.

DW about it. It's okay, I have a shitbrick of a phone too. Smile
Let me know if the save(s) worked for you.

The following user thanked Platina for this useful post:

J-Woww
09-19-2013, 04:29 AM #14
Thank you for the saves.
10-11-2013, 11:14 AM #15
Great job! Thank you guys!
11-17-2013, 10:40 PM #16
Steski24
Do a barrel roll!
Blue Ribbon trophy won't seem to pop for me. :(

However it did give me Sergeant-at-Arms when I didn't kill anyone with a gun for some reason.
11-19-2013, 10:41 PM #17
Steski24
Do a barrel roll!
Any help??
11-23-2013, 05:57 PM #18
thanks
11-24-2013, 08:24 PM #19
Default Avatar
TG5112x
Thank you

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.