Post: Bioshock Infinite City in the Clouds DLC Complete Save Set
09-01-2013, 04:26 AM #1
Burgundy85
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); First and foremost, please rep and thank You must login or register to view this content. for his hard work providing the most difficult trophy! 60 Blue Ribbons was definitely a challenge. But I also wanted to add another save to make this boring DLC as easy as possible!

You must login or register to view this content. (by Myself)

Sergeant-at-Arms
In CitC, got a kill with each weapon and vigor (except Bucking Bronco).

The Ol' One-Two
In CitC, used all eight different vigor combos to deliver the killing blow on an enemy.

You must login or register to view this content. (by You must login or register to view this content.)

Friendly Skies
Defeated all 15 waves in The OPS Zeal.

Duke or Dimwit?
Defeated all 15 waves in Duke and Dimwit Theater.

Rooftop Ruffian
Defeated all 15 waves in Raven's Dome.

Hand of the Prophet
Defeated all 15 waves in Emporia Arcade.

Museum Curator
In CitC, unlocked all Gallery items. (Buy the Handyman Model for $500)

You must login or register to view this content. (by You must login or register to view this content.)

Blue Ribbon Champ
In CitC, completed all Blue Ribbon Challenges. (Complete any challenge)

Originally posted by mark1 View Post

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Burgundy85 ; 02-09-2014 at 02:22 AM.

The following 36 users say thank you to Burgundy85 for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, Ajpostali, albertolini83, armmyperez, Awares, BigTrain, BubbaDaBarb, Carbonox35, deathproof, DesperateAsshole, Drakefast, fenicce, Gugenot, J-Woww, jedt, kinlop, Liongooder, mark1, Monkeydad1977, Nischter, notspock, oldcp65, Platina, poetic410, Raiki, ratt, Sarkoth, stevemoore08, SwordspiTTer, taRa3, thebestplayer, TheForce, thursday21987, VercettiCool, Xeronhs, Yuki_240sx
11-28-2013, 11:02 PM #20
JD84
Keeper
Hmm very weird! When I load the save the Handyman model is already bought in the gallery! In fact, everything is already bought so its impossible for me to get the museum curator trophy! Tried loading te save multiple times...same result! Ofcourse I can start fresh and grind it out but that was just what I was trying to prevent cuz I hate this horde mode! Any ideas???
11-28-2013, 11:54 PM #21
JD84
Keeper
Originally posted by JD84 View Post
Hmm very weird! When I load the save the Handyman model is already bought in the gallery! In fact, everything is already bought so its impossible for me to get the museum curator trophy! Tried loading te save multiple times...same result! Ofcourse I can start fresh and grind it out but that was just what I was trying to prevent cuz I hate this horde mode! Any ideas???

Haha nevermind!! Apparently there are two handyman models of 500$....I'm ashamed of my stupidity! Thanks for the saves!
12-06-2013, 11:46 PM #22
Blue Ribbon Champ isn't popping for me. Any suggestions?

Edit: Nevermind, I forgot to delete my profile save. Thanks!
Last edited by thursday21987 ; 12-07-2013 at 12:00 AM.
12-07-2013, 04:26 PM #23
Awesome, thank you guys. Quick question: Do I need to finish the 60 waves before using the Blue Ribbon Challenges save? I tried using it before finishing the waves and the trophy didn't pop up... Any ideas?
02-07-2014, 08:21 AM #24
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by Burgundy85 View Post
First and foremost, please rep and thank You must login or register to view this content. for his hard work providing the most difficult trophy! 60 Blue Ribbons was definitely a challenge. But I also wanted to add another save to make this boring DLC as easy as possible!

You must login or register to view this content. (by Myself)

Sergeant-at-Arms
In CitC, got a kill with each weapon and vigor (except Bucking Bronco).

The Ol' One-Two
In CitC, used all eight different vigor combos to deliver the killing blow on an enemy.

Friendly Skies
Defeated all 15 waves in The OPS Zeal.

Duke or Dimwit?
Defeated all 15 waves in Duke and Dimwit Theater.

Rooftop Ruffian
Defeated all 15 waves in Raven's Dome.

Hand of the Prophet
Defeated all 15 waves in Emporia Arcade.

Museum Curator
In CitC, unlocked all Gallery items. (Buy the Handyman Model for $500)

Blue Ribbon Champ
In CitC, completed all Blue Ribbon Challenges. (Complete any challenge)

Thanks to both of you guys for this... just played it without any saves and the DLC is pure trash!!

I just played the 1st arena and completed the 1st wave... no trophy :argh:
Last edited by BigTrain ; 02-07-2014 at 08:42 AM.
02-08-2014, 07:14 PM #25
mark1
I defeated!
Originally posted by Burgundy85 View Post
Ultimate Starter Save

I have a save here at the very beginning of the DLC (nothing done/bought), it has MAX money and infinite health, hope people find it useful.

I tested and finished the first 15 waves and the health cheat works the same as it does in the main game.
Last edited by mark1 ; 02-08-2014 at 08:18 PM. Reason: wrong link!!

The following 3 users say thank you to mark1 for this useful post:

Awares, Burgundy85, RageSoul51
02-08-2014, 08:07 PM #26
Originally posted by mark1 View Post
I have a save here at the very beginning of the DLC (nothing done/bought), it has MAX money and infinite health, hope people find it useful.

I tested and finished the first 15 waves and the health cheat works the same as it does in the main game.

Wrong link.It's NFS MW

The following user thanked RageSoul51 for this useful post:

mark1
02-08-2014, 08:18 PM #27
mark1
I defeated!
Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post
Wrong link.It's NFS MW

Sorry about that! Try it now.

The following user thanked mark1 for this useful post:

RageSoul51
02-08-2014, 08:24 PM #28