Post: Bioshock Infinite City in the Clouds DLC Complete Save Set
09-01-2013, 04:26 AM #1
Burgundy85
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); First and foremost, please rep and thank You must login or register to view this content. for his hard work providing the most difficult trophy! 60 Blue Ribbons was definitely a challenge. But I also wanted to add another save to make this boring DLC as easy as possible!

You must login or register to view this content. (by Myself)

Sergeant-at-Arms
In CitC, got a kill with each weapon and vigor (except Bucking Bronco).

The Ol' One-Two
In CitC, used all eight different vigor combos to deliver the killing blow on an enemy.

You must login or register to view this content. (by You must login or register to view this content.)

Friendly Skies
Defeated all 15 waves in The OPS Zeal.

Duke or Dimwit?
Defeated all 15 waves in Duke and Dimwit Theater.

Rooftop Ruffian
Defeated all 15 waves in Raven's Dome.

Hand of the Prophet
Defeated all 15 waves in Emporia Arcade.

Museum Curator
In CitC, unlocked all Gallery items. (Buy the Handyman Model for $500)

You must login or register to view this content. (by You must login or register to view this content.)

Blue Ribbon Champ
In CitC, completed all Blue Ribbon Challenges. (Complete any challenge)

Originally posted by mark1 View Post

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Burgundy85 ; 02-09-2014 at 02:22 AM.

The following 36 users say thank you to Burgundy85 for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, Ajpostali, albertolini83, armmyperez, Awares, BigTrain, BubbaDaBarb, Carbonox35, deathproof, DesperateAsshole, Drakefast, fenicce, Gugenot, J-Woww, jedt, kinlop, Liongooder, mark1, Monkeydad1977, Nischter, notspock, oldcp65, Platina, poetic410, Raiki, ratt, Sarkoth, stevemoore08, SwordspiTTer, taRa3, thebestplayer, TheForce, thursday21987, VercettiCool, Xeronhs, Yuki_240sx
09-01-2013, 06:37 AM #2
Nice work man, will the ultimate starter save work with the US version?
09-01-2013, 07:22 AM #3
Burgundy85
Little One
Originally posted by deathproof View Post
Nice work man, will the ultimate starter save work with the US version?

Of course, just copy everything in both files into your files except the .SFO, keep your .SFO

The following user thanked Burgundy85 for this useful post:

deathproof
09-01-2013, 06:43 PM #4
Originally posted by ButtaBurg View Post
Of course, just copy everything in both files into your files except the .SFO, keep your .SFO

Awesome man!
09-03-2013, 10:06 PM #5
MXNlink
Bounty hunter
What makes the ultimate starter save an Ultimate Starter save? Just curious.
09-03-2013, 10:25 PM #6
Burgundy85
Little One
Originally posted by MXNlink View Post
What makes the ultimate starter save an Ultimate Starter save? Just curious.

Your health, shield, vigors and weapons are fully upgraded, which makes playing through the 60 waves much easier.
09-04-2013, 07:14 AM #7
MXNlink
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by ButtaBurg View Post
Your health, shield, vigors and weapons are fully upgraded, which makes playing through the 60 waves much easier.

Oh sweet. Than this is what I need. Thanks so much bud.
09-04-2013, 03:59 PM #8
"For The Ol' One-Two, you just need to kill an enemy with Devil's Kiss + Possession (Make sure you use Devils Kiss first or else this combo is ineffective)" This isnt working for me...

Edit: It worked now, but I had to use Possession first, not Devils kiss as described with the save.
Last edited by LUFC1919 ; 09-04-2013 at 04:14 PM.

The following user thanked LUFC1919 for this useful post:

deathproof
09-16-2013, 04:45 PM #9
So when using the ultimate starter save all you need to do is finish one challenge an it pops? Sorry have many questions but feel there's not enough information provided.
09-16-2013, 06:03 PM #10
Platina
Little One
Awesome! Thanks for making a whole save set and giving me credit for it aswell, I appreciate it!

For any questions regarding the Ultimate Starter Save and/or Blue Ribbon Champ trophy, you can always ask me too!

Originally posted by warhawks83 View Post
So when using the ultimate starter save all you need to do is finish one challenge an it pops? Sorry have many questions but feel there's not enough information provided.

No, you need to use the Blue Ribbon Champ save for that. Just do the first wave challenge in OPS Zeal, very easy challenge.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo