Post: Borderlands 2 - Overpower level 55 saves (All Characters!)
09-08-2013, 01:36 PM #1
Tustin
Balls of Steel
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello all, today i'm here to release some OP level 55 save files. This took a long ass time to get working but here they are. The saves come with a few weapons, shields and class mods set to OP level 55 already. You can always change/add weapons in Gibbed's using You must login or register to view this content..

You must login or register to view this content.

How to use:
1. Make a dummy save game or use one you already have (make sure to back it up)
2. Put it on your PC and decrypt with Bruteforce Save Data
3. Take whichever save file you want from the download and replace your SAVExxxx.SAV with SAVE0003.SAV
4. Go back into Bruteforce, click Update PFD full then Rebuild full. You shouldn't get any errors
5. Put the save back onto your PS3 and load it up on BL2
(Note: if you have a 3rd save game file already, you can always open it up in Gibbed's and change up the save game id)

Resources:
You must login or register to view this content.

Credits:
BL2 modding community for the weapon codes
Rick for developing Gibbed's Save Editor
blakwidowstang for Easy Player Data python script
Last edited by Tustin ; 09-08-2013 at 06:41 PM.

The following 10 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

Carbonox35, DS, jobone233, mexi001, ResistTheSun, setsae, SHAkA, Skipcity, SwordspiTTer, weatesand
09-08-2013, 03:01 PM #2
setsae
Climbing up the ladder
not bad , but one can be level 70 + use willow tree to edit with - it is so easy.

You must login or register to view this content. < level 70 siren Infinite Ammo & infinite Shield.
Last edited by setsae ; 09-08-2013 at 03:03 PM.
09-08-2013, 03:05 PM #3
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by setsae View Post
not bad , but one can be level 70 + use willow tree to edit with - it is so easy.

You must login or register to view this content. < level 70 siren Infinite Ammo & infinite Shield.

Not sure what you mean. Willow Tree hasn't been update in a few months. These are the new Overpower levels added just last week. Sure you can mod to level 72 with Gibbed's, but there's no public tool right now to mod your Overpower level.
09-08-2013, 03:08 PM #4
setsae
Climbing up the ladder
Mix-Up - good work on the OverPower / i wave !
Last edited by setsae ; 09-08-2013 at 03:46 PM.
09-08-2013, 03:31 PM #5

I don't understand why you are bringing up BL 1 , when this topic and overpower gamesave is for Borderlands 2.

Anyways TC , good job on the saves.
09-08-2013, 03:47 PM #6
setsae
Climbing up the ladder
o'duh - my bad ! lol - no wonder I felt level 55 was low & im sure Tustin was like wtf Smile hehe
09-08-2013, 03:48 PM #7
Tustin
Balls of Steel
o'duh - my bad ! lol - no wonder I felt level 55 was low & im sure Tustin was like wtf Smile hehe

:p Mistakes happen
09-08-2013, 04:36 PM #8
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
Not sure what you mean. Willow Tree hasn't been update in a few months. These are the new Overpower levels added just last week. Sure you can mod to level 72 with Gibbed's, but there's no public tool right now to mod your Overpower level.

If i send you my BL2 save can you resign it :fa:

Im on Mac so none of these programs work :fa:
09-08-2013, 04:44 PM #9
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by Pixie
If i send you my BL2 save can you resign it :fa:

Im on Mac so none of these programs work :fa:

Send me the save in a pm :P
09-09-2013, 12:43 PM #10
Will this work on xbox aswell ????

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.