09-10-2013, 10:52 PM #1
ryu2050
Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi NGU recently I brought bioshock along with dlc on psn.When searching for the dlc saves in this forum I saw that all the dlc saves are there except for these:-

1.The ‘I’ in Team” – Pacifist--Rescued the Little Sister in “The ‘I’ in Team” without destroying any Machine Gun Turrets.(one of hardest trophy in the entire game + dlc as its purely based on precise timing and luck)

2.“A Shocking Turn of Events” – Master Electrician--Charged up the Ferris Wheel 9 different times in “A Shocking Turn of Events”(while this save is there but it does not gives the trophy instantly and requires for you to find a list of things which is very confusing.I have eliminated these and made this one the easiest)

As bioshock 1 game doesnot check anything so no xploder, cfw or any resigner is required.

Steps

1.Go to the appropriate dlc like The ‘I’ in Team.Its very important
2.start the dlc
3.manually save
4.Quit to xmb
5.copy the save to usb
6.replace the files
7.Copy back to ps3
8.Trophy

Save 1 guide
just cross the beam and rescue the little bitch:p
trophy pops
1.“The ‘I’ in Team” - Rescuer
2.“The ‘I’ in Team” – Pacifist

You must login or register to view this content.

Save 2 guide
load up and equip the crossbow and fire the electic bolt.Press the lever.Next load up the chemical flamethrower and fire it.press the lever.Ding trophy pops
1.“A Shocking Turn of Events” – Master Electrician
2.“A Shocking Turn of Events” - Rescuer

The following 13 users say thank you to ryu2050 for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, Cloud, andrea202, ChandlerForrest, ChateauLatour, DoomFlake, J-Woww, mark1, NeoFrost, RageSoul51, ratt, SHAkA, tskwerl
09-11-2013, 03:11 AM #2
NeoFrost
Gym leader
Nice work. I got 100% legit on this a few years ago before I joined up with this wonderful community, but I remember those DLC trophies being a massive pain in the ass (especially the 15 minute speed run one). I'm sure others on here will appreciate the contribution.

The following user thanked NeoFrost for this useful post:

ryu2050
05-16-2015, 08:12 PM #3
dormin
TAKASHI
Does anyone have the original save set for the game? (base game?) the one uploaded in the index is closed for some reason.
05-17-2015, 10:07 AM #4
SHAkA
League Champion
i will be using the saves many thanks.

The following user thanked SHAkA for this useful post:

ryu2050
08-02-2015, 12:42 PM #5
Originally posted by dormin View Post
Does anyone have the original save set for the game? (base game?) the one uploaded in the index is closed for some reason.

look on the last page (page 14) in the comment section. cezares_2013 reuploaded all main-game saves.

A lot of people complained about a freezing loading screen with Ultimate Rapture Edition. I had the same issue at first, but i fixed it!! All yoh ave to do is deinstall the game with the DLC and reinstall it without DLC... The DLC for some reason makes the game freeze when you use the saves from the save-set. Create a new save game and use it this with the "mainsave.bsg" data found in the save-set.
Last edited by sagittarus ; 08-02-2015 at 12:45 PM.

The following user groaned sagittarus for this awful post:

oldcp65

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo