Post: Grand Theft Auto V Full Saveset! No Resign Needed! 31/32 Story Trophies
09-26-2013, 06:46 AM #1
LaughTracks
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here's my GTA V full save set, EXCEPT 1 story trophy, which is "Three Man Army" which theres no save for it, but you can load any of theses saves call up your friends and go to airport and survive on a 3 or more star wanted level for 3 minutes..

BUT YOU MUST DELETE YOUR PROFILE SAVE because your profile save is registered on your ID and these saves are registered on a BLANK, dont worry about deleting your profile save its just the settings. which you can change them again.

and yes i know theres like 3 saves with CHEATS activated, BUT you can still get the trophies! i tested myself and my other three friends tested,

I used BruteForce, i Decrypted all the saves and registered them as BLANK users and then Encrypted them. so NO NEED FOR RESIGNING Happy

Credit: by me and
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

Tested: by me and three others, worked perfectly

[US Saveset]
Mega Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Mediafire Download: You must login or register to view this content.

[EU Saveset]
Mediafire Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Credit: You must login or register to view this content. thanks for making an EU version of my saveset! Smile

UPDATE: this ngu member uploaded the "Solid Gold, Baby" trophy !

Mega Download: You must login or register to view this content.

credit: You must login or register to view this content. thanks for your help man! i was actually in the progress of doing it, but now you uploaded, saves me time. thanks alot Smile

UPDATE #2: Download the Mediafire link, that has the solid gold and every other save. Happy

UPDATE #3: my friend You must login or register to view this content.
just released his Beast Save lol its actually a better save! the saves pops on load 'Alot of Cheddar' 'Multi-Disciplined' 'Show Off' 'San Andreas Sightseer' 'Close Shave' POPS ON FREAKIN LOAD! and finish the last mission in front of you and you get 'A Mystery, Solved' 'Career Criminal' 'Solid Gold, Baby' 8 trophies with this save with both gold trophies!

heres the Download link: You must login or register to view this content. his "Beast Save" lol all Credit goes to him. he spent 70+ hours. please give him a thanks

Originally posted by Robert1990 View Post
Thanks very much for the saves man. Tested and work 100%
Last edited by LaughTracks ; 10-18-2014 at 05:05 PM. Reason: updated.

The following 164 users say thank you to LaughTracks for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, {JC}Modz, 150coyote, abusaedan, Agamakus, Agent Beast, Ahmad Ali, anaconda2011, Analeise, Angelus Satani, Asian, atus, Baianco, bartvandelft97, BASIA2001, bexta74, bigburt82, BigTrain, BigZaNe2011, burnout4, C_MAN, CalicoWomack, Captain Harlock, carrera, chicane, ChrisBalrog, Cien, costagg77, Creepzoid 0___0, CronicImpulse, Dante dmc, DEDETOM, dix-76, dolby1, dolf1, DonGiuliiano, Doodle, dragak, dufruffo, DUMBLEDORE, EagleEye80, elite2011, EyeballGlare, Fapping Machine, Farva, Femme Fatale, Feraligatr92, Gabberhard, GamerHov, GodofHosting, Gommy, GTAKing99, hammy2009, Harvester51, Hellstenen, hooligan68, houdrummer, Im A Stig, ImPiffHD, ImSpeedOG, Ironseven7, Isaac Clarke, isigo, Bichote, JacobModz2015, Jasdeep, jatt510, Jaytech, jedt, jhonatan garcia, JonatasNuno, Jtripz, K3ViNPwNz-, kashiboy, khkudhgfjvbk, KipLaird, Klauss, KmartSecurity89, koz3bal, lolik, lordbongsnipa69, MaddDogg00, mambojambo85, mark1, mattyboy93, mauswanderer, meikemann, mexi001, Millennium_King, mister-mistery, MLGKitty, MOHN, Monkeydad1977, Moya13, MR_M5, Mr.Alfredo, muce75, mzaslam, NegativeZEN, nekstlevel and 64 other users.
09-26-2014, 06:34 AM #290
I'll test it when i am at home. Smile
10-05-2014, 03:01 PM #291
Default Avatar
bobbygo
How does this work I'm new to using other people's saves... Do I replace the Param files or something?
10-05-2014, 03:36 PM #292
Default Avatar
bobbygo
Got it to "work" and reached the place where it says it's corrupted (EU), any way to fix?
10-08-2014, 03:11 PM #293
LaughTracks
Little One
Would you guys want me to do this saveset again? On the new updates. Because this saveset is over a year old and was posted before gta online had even launched. So reply if yall would want me to do it again. Thanks.
10-08-2014, 05:29 PM #294
PR3D96
Keeper
I've got the whole saveset working, all you have to do is (if you live in EU) get the US saveset, change the BLUS (on the folder and in bruteforce) to your BLES code and just resign it. It should be working now (hopefully).

The following user thanked PR3D96 for this useful post:

LaughTracks
10-08-2014, 07:19 PM #295
This is awesome. Online trophies are a pain though
10-11-2014, 02:06 AM #296
LaughTracks
Little One
Originally posted by PR3D96 View Post
I've got the whole saveset working, all you have to do is (if you live in EU) get the US saveset, change the BLUS (on the folder and in bruteforce) to your BLES code and just resign it. It should be working now (hopefully).

My saves still work? If so why are people saying it don't work ? I know the EU saveset doesn't work because Im not from EU and I had someone change it to the EU so i added it on here. but people saying it corrupted. but if the US saveset works then Im not bothering on doing it again lol if someone can do change it to EU they on their own. THIS IS AMERICA lol
10-11-2014, 05:20 PM #297
sithxnew
Treasure hunter
bunch of em worked fine for me (BLUS). got a shit ton popping on load. thanks

The following user thanked sithxnew for this useful post:

LaughTracks
10-11-2014, 06:50 PM #298
M0j0
Haxor!
Is this inclusive all online trophies also?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo