Post: GTA V Beast Save 70Medals/100%/A Mystery Solved all at once + more!! :)
09-27-2013, 01:10 AM #1
maniyo
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello my fellow NGUers i made this save for this beautiful community it took me about 70hrs+ Happy

I know that i got a Save-set and i will be including the save over there as well but i just thought this Saves needs a Thread by its own Happy

This Savegame needs no Resigning what so ever i had it checked out twice!
If you still got any problems Try Starting a new game play through the first two missions and then try to load the save in worked for me on 2 different dummy accounts so it should work for you as well.

Important Notes:Never resign any GTA Saves to the 0015 Slot because it is the Auto-Save Game and it can give you a problem in which your game starts new on the first mission or corrupt data.
This Save is for the EU version if you need US please resign it yourself and if it worked you can send me a PM so ill add it onto thread Smile

Guide for the Save:
You will start of as Franklin.
Just Change once between the Characters and Back to Franklin so you will be able to see the last mission directly near by. Go there and Kill Dreyfuss and these Trophy´s should Pop:
Solid Gold, Baby!
Career Criminal
A Mystery, Solved
Also while Loading up the Game I had these Trophy´s Pop:
A Lot of Cheddar
Multi-Disciplined
Show Off
San Andreas Sightseer
Also you can Attain all of the Main Story Trophy's simply by reloading the specific Missions.

So enough Talking here is the Save my Friends Happy! : You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Gandalf ; 09-27-2013 at 11:30 AM. Reason: Removed request for thanks

The following 101 users say thank you to maniyo for this useful post:

Red, 605justin, 750z, A75G, azizX, bejekas, bigburt82, Boliberrys, Cardell Bailey, carrera, codmadz332, costagg77, crim, CYKApower, DarkKaz, DEathKIller123, DonGiuliiano, dragak, Drumma516, EagleEye80, Eduardopy, Elduder, Ember2012, EyeballGlare, fahd-939, FRAG, Guderian, Hadenkin, hammy2009, Harvester51, Herrkulez, hess47, HUYI82, Im A Stig, imcoolindian, Iruka66, ItzKitKat, Ivy_xxx, Bichote, jatt510, JazzyJ, jedt, john connor 84, JonatasNuno, Khemz, KipLaird, KmartSecurity89, LaughTracks, ljubomir_97, mark1, Master0wn3r, mauswanderer, Millennium_King, Mr.Alfredo, muce75, N7Elite, NegativeZEN, Nickolas47, oldcp65, Oo_SKYLINE_oO, panzernacker, Plathunter8, PO10C_, PS4-USA, Rich Davies, ronald809, ryohayabusa, Schrader, selvin santos, ser, setsae, Shabiku, Shin84, slyjak, socia, solidsnoova, Stephen., sunil88, Swifter, Sys, T101, teehee01, The1997, Toxicbloke, uaeonly, Ungahs, vapid, VercettiCool, way9000, weatesand, xenomage, xNiightmare317, Yolo Brahs !, Ypex, yy26jet, yzaasn and 1 other user.
12-19-2013, 01:40 AM #65
xv4xv4x
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks for this man it worked perfectly! Great post.
12-19-2013, 09:58 AM #66
No shit? Does this work?! You're a legend mate. On it.
12-24-2013, 07:34 PM #67
Dinosawrz
Save Point
Thank you very much ♥ Worked like a charm Smile
01-07-2014, 07:20 PM #68
Hi,

does anyone have a savegame for this trophies?:
From beyond the stars
waste management
altruist acolyte
wanted: alive or alive
close shave

thanks
Last edited by KingJamesGER ; 01-07-2014 at 07:26 PM.
01-08-2014, 04:52 PM #69
EViLHoM3r
Do a barrel roll!
Do you replace the whole file or what? sorry i suck at this lol
Originally posted by maniyo View Post
Hello my fellow NGUers i made this save for this beautiful community it took me about 70hrs+ Happy

I know that i got a Save-set and i will be including the save over there as well but i just thought this Saves needs a Thread by its own Happy

If you still got any problems Try Starting a new game play through the first two missions and then try to load the save in worked for me on 2 different dummy accounts so it should work for you as well.

Important Notes:Never resign any GTA Saves to the 0015 Slot because it is the Auto-Save Game and it can give you a problem in which your game starts new on the first mission or corrupt data.
This Save is for the EU version if you need US please resign it yourself and if it worked you can send me a PM so ill add it onto thread Smile

Guide for the Save:
Just Change once between the Characters and Back to Franklin so you will be able to see the last mission directly near by. Go there and Kill Dreyfuss and these Trophy´s should Pop:
Solid Gold, Baby!
Career Criminal
A Mystery, Solved
A Lot of Cheddar
Multi-Disciplined
Show Off
San Andreas Sightseer
Also you can Attain all of the Main Story Trophy's simply by reloading the specific Missions.

So enough Talking here is the Save my Friends Happy! : You must login or register to view this content.
01-13-2014, 08:21 PM #70
"solid gold" and "close shave" didnt pop up for me. any help? i tried erase the profile, the updates and nothing.
Last edited by Eruyome ; 01-14-2014 at 07:46 AM.
02-01-2014, 07:38 AM #71
It says for me "You did not create this save game data. File cannot be loaded." Someone help
02-01-2014, 12:18 PM #72
ImElectroHouse
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by maniyo View Post
Hello my fellow NGUers i made this save for this beautiful community it took me about 70hrs+ Happy

Guide for the Save:
Solid Gold, Baby!
Career Criminal
A Mystery, Solved
A Lot of Cheddar
Multi-Disciplined
Show Off
San Andreas Sightseer

now i have the platinum big thanks
02-01-2014, 03:27 PM #73
Boliberrys
^^ Sexy ^^
Awesome saveset.
I cant wait to use it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo