10-02-2013, 06:53 PM #1
moecage
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
This is a save set for Dragon's Dogma and Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen.
US: You must login or register to view this content.
EU: You must login or register to view this content.

If you're using Dragon's dogma and are upgrading to Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen, the Dragon's dogma save you have on your system, will be converted to dark arisen. Please note that you can only have ( 1 ) dragon's dogma game save on your system at any time, make sure to back-up your old save before using one from the set.
Last edited by moecage ; 07-30-2016 at 10:32 PM. Reason: Why do you want to know everything ?

The following 33 users say thank you to moecage for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, alialkhafaji, Angelus Satani, BASIA2001, BigTrain, BubbaDaBarb, Bumcleaver, Danichin, dhabyani, dwessasss, Ember2012, gasit, gr82b67, JacksonSlade, Jakartacoc1, keeks7, kriss07, L-Griever, Mago de Oz, Mahmood0770, Methcakes, Morinohikari, NuclearArmpit, poetic410, rnr, saucisse, SHAkA, simmo_316, UzuNARUKi, Vaserax, Wirezendee, wolfteam1218, yy26jet
02-23-2016, 06:05 PM #20
moecage
I am error
You're welcome
07-30-2016, 10:28 PM #21
Wednesday 13
I am error
Thank you!
03-23-2017, 12:59 AM #22
Is there any save on the saveset that i can use as a starter save? With max stats?
03-23-2017, 05:04 AM #23
moecage
I am error
No starter in this set, but you can try this one. You must login or register to view this content.
01-24-2019, 08:18 AM #24
Originally posted by moecage View Post
You must login or register to view this content.
This is a save set for Dragon's Dogma and Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen.
US: You must login or register to view this content.
EU: You must login or register to view this content.

If you're using Dragon's dogma and are upgrading to Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen, the Dragon's dogma save you have on your system, will be converted to dark arisen. Please note that you can only have ( 1 ) dragon's dogma game save on your system at any time, make sure to back-up your old save before using one from the set.

Thanks for the save files but, the save file for "The Messiah" is broken, the console don't let it be copied(happens to me, don't know if happens to others) Also the same trophy is region EU in bruteforce description.
Last edited by Danichin ; 01-24-2019 at 08:18 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo