10-21-2013, 06:08 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Starter Save - Here is a save that I made that starts you out at the very beginning of the game with the starter characters maxed out as well as max money. You do not need any dlc to use this save. You must login or register to view this content.

I see that no one has started a trophy save set for Disgaea D2 so I figured that I should. I have noticed that most trophies will pop over and over again so I tried my save on a dummy account and I got 10 trophies to pop in less than 5 minutes. You should be able to get more trophies than that from my save by just playing around. Just one more time of whatever pops the trophy. Here is some of the trophies that you can get by using my save: "The Damage of 100,000,000 Exploding Suns", "100,000 Points of Pain", "Baby's First Ride", "2 Become 1", "Public Display of Affection", "Buried by Rocks at Night", "Jumping Juggernaut", "Team Attack Tactician", "Raiders of the Lost Chest", "Great Conversationalist", etc... Also, I have the free dlc as well as the Fuka & Desco dlc which you will probably have to have to use this save.

First thing that you do is jump a couple of times and talk to a couple of people and you will get a couple of trophies. Then go to a level and only use just the first 10 people in my party. First thing you do is you have Fuka mount Desco and do the "Death Co." move and you will get a bunch of trophies. Then bring out the other 8 people and have them do team attacks when they attack bad guys. You will get more trophies for that. Then beat the level and you will get the "Buried by Rocks at Night" trophy.

Please let me know what other trophies that you got with this save, thanks. Here's the link to download my save (US) You must login or register to view this content.

Here is a save from Setsae Episode 1-6 trophy saves You must login or register to view this content.

Here is my latest save. With this one I am on level 90 in the item world. Just go into the item "REDDOG BEER" and complete the last 10 levels and you will get "God Slayer, Item" and you might get "Gimme the Loot!". Also, you can use this save to get all of the other trophies that I have listed already. You must login or register to view this content.

I'm going to list all of the trophies that you should be able to get with this save and if one of these trophies does not work please let me know and I will delete it from the list. Any trophies that I have not listed on here you should be able to get doing a new game+ with this game save and a little bit of work. You can also check out Setsae's save. If any of you come out with some really good trophy saves I will add them to here and I'll make sure that you get full credit for them. That's fine if you use my game save to do it. More power to you.

100,000 Points of Pain
2 Become 1
A Main Character is You!
Attack Interceptor
Baby's First Ride
Bringer of Life
Buried by Rocks at Night
Cheater, Cheater, Pumpkin Eater
Combo Commando
Gimme the Loot!
God Slayer, Item
Greasing the Wheels
Great Conversationalist
Jumping Juggernaut
Marathon Demon
Ooh La Laharl!
Opportunist Extraordinaire
Plank Walker
Pringer X-Terminator
Prinnies of Mass Destruction
Public Display of Affection
Raiders of the Lost Chest
Stacking the Deck
Team Attack Tactician
The Damage of 100,000,000 Exploding Suns
The End of the Rainbow
The New Disgaea Anime
Ultimate Destroyer
Voter Intimidation

Here is the save that will get most people their platinum trophy for this game! This save is for "Item Hoarder" and "Special Voyeur" trophies. The two hardest trophies to get in this game!
You must login or register to view this content.

Just buy any weapon from the weapon shop and exit out. You will get Item Hoarder for doing that. Then go do battle and do any special move for any character and watch the animation. The Special Voyeur trophy will then pop.
Last edited by Monkeydad1977 ; 10-29-2013 at 08:22 AM.

The following 12 users say thank you to Monkeydad1977 for this useful post:

DarthEder, Gabberhard, gvargas, isigo, Last Doctor, mexi001, NuclearArmpit, p311, Seeker32, selvin santos, setsae, VercettiCool
10-24-2013, 01:02 AM #11
Right now I'm working on a save for the "God Slayer, Item" and the "Gimme the Loot!" trophies. The "Gimme the Loot!" trophy is if you get lucky and go to a bonus stage and the "God Slayer, Item" trophy is for defeating the item general on floor 100. Once I get to floor 90 I will post the save on here so hopefully while your completing the last 10 floors you will get lucky and go to a bonus stage. I should hopefully get this save on here tonight. Also, has anyone tried beating Pringer X using my game save? You just go to the land of Prinnies and fight Pringer X. You should get "Pringer X-Terminator" and "Ultimate Destroyer".
10-24-2013, 08:10 PM #12
xros
Little One
does any one have a save to unlock Battle of Words trophy
10-24-2013, 08:32 PM #13
setsae
Climbing up the ladder
@ Monkeydad , I will do the other chapter saves for later , buddy ole'pal !

The following user thanked setsae for this useful post:

Monkeydad1977
10-24-2013, 08:54 PM #14
Originally posted by xros View Post
does any one have a save to unlock Battle of Words trophy

Start a new game+ using my newest save by going to the time traveler in the throne room. The first time that they talk in battle the trophy should pop.

Also, I just added a starter save. It starts you out at the very beginning of the game with the first 5 starting characters maxed out as well as maxed out HL. You do not need dlc to use this save. Happy
Last edited by Monkeydad1977 ; 10-24-2013 at 09:07 PM.
10-26-2013, 01:40 AM #15
barrywhite
Save Point
GREAT! helped a lot Happy
10-26-2013, 03:07 AM #16
question???
can i use the starter save with the disk game not the psn game?
10-26-2013, 03:26 AM #17
setsae
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by flamehaze87 View Post
question???

sure , tho it may be a different game code is all.
10-26-2013, 11:32 AM #18
Originally posted by flamehaze87 View Post
question???

That's what I have is the disc game. All the saves I have made are from the disc version of the game.
10-29-2013, 12:36 AM #19
"Item Hoarder" and "Special Voyeur" trophies are done! I just added a brand new game save that will hopefully get most people their platinum trophies. Enjoy! Happy

For everyone who gets their platinum please join PSNProfiles You must login or register to view this content. I am number 14 on the platinum list. I would really like to see all of you on the platinum list as well! Awesome face
Last edited by Monkeydad1977 ; 10-29-2013 at 10:41 PM.

The following user thanked Monkeydad1977 for this useful post:

setsae

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo