Post: Batman: Arkham Origins - Near Platinum (All Campaign, Challenges, Riddles) [26th Nov]
11-05-2013, 10:49 PM #1
Steski24
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Welcome to my Arkham Origins trophy thread. Smile
This is my first trophy thread, so please be gentle.

Huge thank you to You must login or register to view this content. for the New Game+ completion, all gadget upgrades, and all combat challenges saves.
Also a big thank you to everyone else who contributes to this thread.

You must resign the save files for them to work.
The PARAM.SFO has been removed from some save files for account safety, you'll have to use/create your own.
(i.e. using Bruteforce)

Confirmed working trophies are in green, untested are in orange, not working are in red, mixed results are salmon.
The included trophies and how to get them are as follows:

Save 1 - Various You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
Load the save data and press Continue Story, not New Game Plus.
"One down, several to go" & "Clean streets" - Automatically pops.
"Around the World" - Travel to any fast travel location.
"Thanks, old friend" - Go to the Batcave and speak to Alfred.
"Personal Trainer" - Play and complete any combat training program (you don't have to get 3 trophies).
"Crime fighter" - Stop a crime in progress.

If you need these 2 trophies then exit to the main menu, and press Continue New Game Plus.
"Flawless Display" - Defeat Shiva without taking a hit (note that this is on NG+, so there won't be any counter icons).
"Crime Scene Investigator" - Finish the last crime scene casefile.

Download:
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Note: Going to the main menu and starting/continuing I Am The Night mode will not obtain the "Give Them Something to Believe" and "Perhaps Sooner, Perhaps Later" trophies. They can both be unlocked with different saves below.
(Thanks to You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content. for this information).

Save 2 - Legend of the Dark Knight You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
Load the savedata and press either Continue Story or New Game Plus.
"Worst Nightmare" & "Legend of the Dark Knight" - Complete the Worst Nightmare rank 15 challenge. (Easiest place to do this is on The Final Offer boat, using the Remote Claw to pull 2 enemies over the ledges.)

Download:

Save 3 - I Am The Night You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
Load the savedata and press Continue - I Am The Night.
"Perhaps Sooner, Perhaps Later" & "I Am The Night" - Go through the door in front of you and then into the Chapel to defeat the Joker.

Download:

Save 4 - Give Them Something to Believe You must login or register to view this content. (courtesy of You must login or register to view this content.)[/B]
Load the savedata and press Continue - New Game Plus.
"Give Them Something to Believe" - Go through the door in front of you and then into the Chapel to defeat the Joker.

Download:

Save 5 - Voice of the People/First Riddler Trophy You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
Load the savedata and press Continue - I Am The Night.
"Voice of the People" - Make your way over to the Solomon Wayne Court House and go behind it to the back entrance. Facing towards the door, turn left and hop over the blockage. Once over, turn 180 degrees to look at the wall in Detective Mode and you should see an Anarky symbol, scan it.

It has been reported that this save game will also auto-pop the "First Riddler Trophy" trophy.

Note: This one seems to be a hit or miss. I have tested it and it worked for me, but not for others.

Download:

Save 6 - I Got This/Perfectionist/Medalist/Olympian You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. (courtesy of You must login or register to view this content.)[/B]
Load the savedata and press Continue - New Game Plus.
"I Got This" - Automatically pops.
"Perfectionist" - Complete the last custom challenge.
"Medalist" - Complete the last ranked challenge.
"Olympian" - Complete the last campaign challenge.

Download:

Save 7 - Point Counter-Point You must login or register to view this content. (courtesy of You must login or register to view this content.)[/B]
Load the savedata and press Continue Story.
"Point Counter-Point" - Defeat Deathstroke without failing a single counter. If you do miss one, you can just restart from checkpoint and attempt the fight again. This is on Easy difficulty.

Download:

Save 8 - Silent Knight/Anyone See That? You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. (courtesy of You must login or register to view this content.)[/B]
"Silent Knight" & "Anyone See That?" - Silently takedown all of the enemies in the room without being seen.
You must login or register to view this content. video may help you.

Download:

Save 9 - Counter-intelligence/Enigma Unravelled/First Riddler Trophy You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. (courtesy of You must login or register to view this content.)[/B]
"Counter-intelligence" & "Enigma Unravelled" - Collect the last Extortion file from the Bowery Comms Tower.
"First Riddler Trophy" - Go to Riddler's hideout, destroy his machine and unlock his door. Go through the door, across the gap, blow down the wall, and collect the Riddler trophy.

Download:

Please let me know if any of the untested trophies work or not.
All saves are EU UK, so you'll have to convert them if you're in a different region. But you already knew that.

Wow just wanted to give huge thanks to everyone posting their saves! Makes everyone's task a lot easier and it's nice to see the community all helping each other.

Seeing as this is becoming more of a community thread, if anyone wants their saves featured in the thread then just PM them to me.
Last edited by Steski24 ; 10-27-2021 at 01:24 AM. Reason: Updated trophy icons

The following 109 users say thank you to Steski24 for this useful post:

Ahmad Ali, Allicks, Anakin, Andre.22, armmyperez, awesomw1, bd_black55, beebee, Berkan, bigbow, blastman, brd23, Bumcleaver, candyman2720, Chr0nicle, ChrisBalrog, clark23, cocodeshanel, cosagorda, cRaCk_, Dark_harisa, deavil, demonquaid, DJR_Supreme, Drumma516, dwessasss, evildrake, fantom_dragon, Ghost_Anik, GYNOUGH, hateehc, Heavenly_King, Herrkulez, hitman_ravani, hmking931, Iseppina, IvaMoreno, Jaytech, jdvar, jhonatan garcia, k-hassaan, Kaori912, khkudhgfjvbk, klycik, koz3bal, kpax1585, Lamputt, Liongooder, llghostll, lolik, luciferdemon666, lunca76, Maxmaxmax13, mazdafreak, MdMaynard, metalcobalt, Methcakes, mezex2, mister-mistery, mzaslam, NeoFrost, nismone, nookie_egg, p311, pedrobandicoot, PlatinNac, pololastation, predator13, ps3re, px15, Ragworm, redbanner666, redphoenix8109, Rippamax, robs247, ryohayabusa, s111or, SamurayXXX, saucisse, SeanVII, sephyroth89, setsae, SexBot4000, simmo_316, skarin, Skater007, snakeye71, solidsnoova, sonicx1995, speedyg5, SpiritOfTesla, Tatsunoki, tdgfh2, thebestplayer, thedookiee, TheForce, thursday21987, tonyhawks, Trap_King and 9 other users.
11-05-2013, 11:12 PM #2
i did everything but it says it belongs to someone else on the ps3 so i will not earn anything with the save any help appreciated i can't resign either cause it says this game version does not exist in the games.conf but i put batman in there im using K.G.'s re signer
11-05-2013, 11:16 PM #3
NeoFrost
Gym leader
Awesome job, I'll give this a shot. I'm doubting the ones for completing the game and the NG+ will pop since they're already passed the save point, but I'm sure several others will find this useful (particularly since you've done at least one of the medal challenge trophies).

Edit: Ok, I loaded it up and can confirm (at least on my system) that starting I Am the Night mode does NOT give the "Perhaps Sooner, Perhaps Later" and "Give Them Something To Believe" trophies. Still a great save for those who need some of the other trophies. If you're planning to continue I Am the Night mode, when you get to the very end right before the last battle in the room with the lone villain (trying to be as spoiler free as I can) make your save upload from that point. The last QTE is easy enough for those needing the final difficulty trophy.
Last edited by NeoFrost ; 11-05-2013 at 11:33 PM. Reason: Test
11-05-2013, 11:25 PM #4
Steski24
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by HELLRISER321 View Post
i did everything but it says it belongs to someone else on the ps3 so i will not earn anything with the save any help appreciated i can't resign either cause it says this game version does not exist in the games.conf but i put batman in there im using K.G.'s re signer

Open the games.conf file in notepad and add this to it's respective alphabetical place:

; "Batman: Arkham Origins™"
[BLUS31207/BLES01784/BLUS31147]
;disc_hash_key=
secure_file_id:*=0A0B01070D06010C09050206090C0A01

; "Batman: Arkham Origins™ [Special Edition]"
;disc_hash_key=

Add your game's region code where required if it's not already there.
Now try and resign it.
Other than that, use Xploder? If you still can't do it, I'll resign it for you if you like?

Originally posted by NeoFrost View Post
Awesome job, I'll give this a shot. I'm doubting the ones for completing the game and the NG+ will pop since they're already passed the save point, but I'm sure several others will find this useful (particularly since you've done at least one of the medal challenge trophies).

Thanks, yeah I was meant to stop before the final part on New Game+ but I got a bit carried away. :S
Hopefully I'll have I Am The Night mode done soon, and hopefully it gives all 3 story completion trophies. Smile

The following user thanked Steski24 for this useful post:

shuuraviolao
11-05-2013, 11:59 PM #5
NeoFrost
Gym leader
Originally posted by Steski24 View Post
Open the games.conf file in notepad and add this to it's respective alphabetical place:

; "Batman: Arkham Originsâ„¢"
;disc_hash_key=

; "Batman: Arkham Originsâ„¢ [Special Edition]"
;disc_hash_key=

Add your game's region code where required if it's not already there.
Now try and resign it.
Other than that, use Xploder? If you still can't do it, I'll resign it for you if you like?

Thanks, yeah I was meant to stop before the final part on New Game+ but I got a bit carried away. :S
Hopefully I'll have I Am The Night mode done soon, and hopefully it gives all 3 story completion trophies. Smile

Hopefully indeed Smile Might I make another suggestion/request, as well? If you could upload a save before you re-acquire the Glue Grenade to give the trophy for "I Got This" and getting all upgrades, and another after you've completed 14/15 of the Worst Nightmare challenges. That way others could attempt the final challenge and get the trophy for that as well? I started a NG+ file after only getting 9/15 on my initial playthrough (and the stupid sonic shock upgrade was the final one I needed) and the increased difficulty of enemies and lack of a counter-icon is proving to be extremely wearing on my patience to go through some of the more combat-intensive encounters to advance the story enough to get to points where I could achieve the remaining challenges.
11-06-2013, 12:01 AM #6
YO thanks a bunch got it working had the special edition of it not the regular in the .conf btw no trophys pop for me i think its cause i had the ones it gives you though the difficulty ones definitely don't work i just tested them
11-06-2013, 12:20 AM #7
Steski24
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by HELLRISER321 View Post
YO thanks a bunch got it working had the special edition of it not the regular in the .conf btw no trophys pop for me i think its cause i had the ones it gives you though the difficulty ones definitely don't work i just tested them

Thank you for the feedback!
Glad to hear it worked, and damn, at least you got a free almost complete save out of it. :p

Hopefully indeed Smile Might I make another suggestion/request, as well? If you could upload a save before you re-acquire the Glue Grenade to give the trophy for "I Got This" and getting all upgrades, and another after you've completed 14/15 of the Worst Nightmare challenges. That way others could attempt the final challenge and get the trophy for that as well? I started a NG+ file after only getting 9/15 on my initial playthrough (and the stupid sonic shock upgrade was the final one I needed) and the increased difficulty of enemies and lack of a counter-icon is proving to be extremely wearing on my patience to go through some of the more combat-intensive encounters to advance the story enough to get to points where I could achieve the remaining challenges.

Firstly, thank you for the feedback on the 2 trophies. Smile
Secondly, NeoFrost, I'll definitely upload a save just before I get the Glue Grenade, and after I get rank 14 of Worst Nightmare.
Might I ask, how exactly will you get the "I Got This" trophy from acquiring the Glue Grenade? Don't you need all of the upgrades?
11-06-2013, 12:42 AM #8
NeoFrost
Gym leader
My theory is that once you start a NG+ I noticed that you don't have all the upgrades as some of them are story related. When I finished my first run and thought all I would have to do in order to get the upgrades trophy is get to a point where I had a chance to get the sonic shock batarang and that would be it. But when I checked I was missing some of the other key ones and my combat and predator upgrades were no longer listed as completed. As you progress in the story and reacquire them they should go back up. Since all the of XP and challenge upgrades have been obtained, once you get the final one then *hopefully* the trophy should unlock.
11-06-2013, 01:07 AM #9
Steski24
Do a barrel roll!
My theory is that once you start a NG+ I noticed that you don't have all the upgrades as some of them are story related. When I finished my first run and thought all I would have to do in order to get the upgrades trophy is get to a point where I had a chance to get the sonic shock batarang and that would be it. But when I checked I was missing some of the other key ones and my combat and predator upgrades were no longer listed as completed. As you progress in the story and reacquire them they should go back up. Since all the of XP and challenge upgrades have been obtained, once you get the final one then *hopefully* the trophy should unlock.

Problem is that I actually have that trophy, and got it on that savedata file.
All the upgrades are already unlocked on that save so you can't get it unless you use a different one. :/

Edit: If there is a way to decrypt the save then I might know how to make it work. However I've only ever been able to decrypt it with Bruteforce, which when you edit the actually files, doesn't save them when re-encrypting.
If you know of any way to decrypt a PS3 save and then re-encrypt the saved edit, there's a good chance we can get it to work but that's kind of a long shot isn't it.
Last edited by Steski24 ; 11-06-2013 at 01:10 AM.
11-06-2013, 02:00 AM #10
NeoFrost
Gym leader
Hmm, well we'll just have to see what happens with the save before the glue grenade. Unlike the Dark Knight trophies where once it's done it can be repeated, this one in theory can be. I've dabbled a bit with decrypting and re-encrypting before with the Joe Danger 2 file floating around but I'm no expert. And since the Clean Streets trophy was technically already achieved on your file but still pops automatically even though that's something that can't be repeated, I'd say it's a 50/50 shot. Since when you did your NG+ file and re-acquired all upgrades to have all complete you already had the trophy so it wouldn't pop a second time. But for someone like me who doesn't have it yet, we'll just have to see Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo